Finally blackpilled my Asian friend

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
So my friend is a hapa but he looks asian 100%. White father, asian female. Tried and true story. His name is Wesley :feelswhat:. Ive known this kid since 2nd grade and he was always an outcast due to his looks.

Anyways now in HS hes doing fairly better because he's 6' at 16 and still growing (dad is 6'5) so he definitely wont be incel but ive been trying to blackpill him because his childhood will haunt him forever and I want him to know why to maybe make himself feel less bad.

Ive told him to acnemaxx, get rid of his glasses, all of that but he thought I was stupid. he always thinks im stupid because asianIQ vs whiteIQ. But today I told him not to wear is glasses for an hour, and his acne wasnt so bad today. He agreed and said the amount of attention he got from his female friends was different and they laughed with him more and everything. Today he finally told me that Im right. I also told him they only like him now because hes tall and he agreed to that too. Hes basically fully blackpilled at this point. I also have told him about the blackpillscience statistics and he was always just like "Well, thats how the world works".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SHARK, Insomniac and 1 other person
Mom was 5'9. But she passed away a few years ago. Only saw her once.
well is he ugly?
blackpill him on what surgeries he'll need to ascend and tell him to save up

So my friend is a hapa but he looks asian 100%. White father, asian female.

well is he ugly?
blackpill him on what surgeries he'll need to ascend and tell him to save up
He's not terrible but definitely not GL. Id say 4.6 psl right now. If he cleared acne and got a better haircut he could be 5.5 psl. In 8th grade he had clear skin and a good haircut for an asian, and he looked more mature then than he does now. Only problem was his glasses. I might tell him about retin-a.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
so many words fuck

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Did you invite him to the forum?