FINALLY RESULTS

H

hytt

Master
I spent years rotting and fapping which completely destroyed my dick's appearance
But now I have been using red light therapy in the hopes it will improve the overall aesthetics of it.
And after using this red light device for 2 weeks I have finally noticed that the nasty scaly ugly skin is finally getting smoother. IT'S UNREAL. More smooth than it ever was before and a bit softer than what I was used to.
The device is worth it. Every second you are not using it in your routine is a second wasted. BUY IT!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, polishcel, BrahminBoss and 3 others
I spent years rotting and fapping which completely destroyed my dick's appearance
But now I have been using red light therapy in the hopes it will improve the overall aesthetics of it.
And after using this red light device for 2 weeks I have finally noticed that the nasty scaly ugly skin is finally getting smoother. IT'S UNREAL. More smooth than it ever was before and a bit softer than what I was used to.
The device is worth it. Every second you are not using it in your routine is a second wasted. BUY IT!
you are using red light on your penis?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, zura, bradpittshairline and 3 others
you are using red light on your penis?
Yes. Actually I'm using it on my entire torso but it also reaches my dick. My device is relatively small so I can't use it on the entire body at once

You all forget that penis aesthetics is also a priority. If you have a big dick but it's ugly, girls will be disgusted.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, enchanted_elixir and bradpittshairline
jfl at this post

Do me favor and impale your throat with a knife. 🐵
you joined after me and your ratios are way worse, jfl at your sad life. just get therapy dude

you joined after me and your ratios are way worse, jfl at your sad life. just get therapy dude
You don't know my ratios, negro. I'm pretty sure I frame mog you to hell and back and I'm probably way taller too 😂. And I'm white, so I think it settles

• Hmm...
Reactions: jagmogs1000
i am also white! hope this helps
It didn’t
IMG 7722

link to the device?

You all forget that penis aesthetics is also a priority. If you have a big dick but it's ugly, girls will be disgusted.
just get your hood chopped off and ill consider your dick halo