finasteride 1 mg ed 3 month review.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 27472, 7zyzz7 and 2 others
As it should be, sides are very rare and blown out of proportion by all the copers and jealous baldcels who didn't start taking Fin earlier.

Smart decision, enjoy the entire life with a full head of hair :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 27472, BoredPrince and 1 other person
mogs me i have ED sides after 2 weeks

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FinasteridePoison, Deleted member 23778 and Orc
What’s your opinion on applying fin+min only on hairline and temples?

What’s your opinion on applying fin+min only on hairline and temples?
it has a positive effect on hair that's not receding too, makes it thicker, so I'm not sure why you would other than to cut costs even though it's not expensive either.

it also goes systemic to some extend, i.e you will experience growth in your lashes if you use it for your eyebrows.

• JFL
Reactions: FinasteridePoison
mogs me i have ED sides after 2 weeks
exactly the same we both most likely have low T. when u take a 5ar inhibitor with low T u will get sexualsides

op lower dose to 0.25 or 0.5 and go every other day, look into studies you dont need to take 1mg ed and 1mg is too much anyways it will fuck u up longterm even if ur fine now trust me. nuking dht... a male sec hormone is not good for you. men need dht

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: FinasteridePoison and Deleted member 18879
having sides on fin/dut = low T cuck

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
exactly the same we both most likely have low T. when u take a 5ar inhibitor with low T u will get sexualsides

op lower dose to 0.25 or 0.5 and go every other day, look into studies you dont need to take 1mg ed and 1mg is too much anyways it will fuck u up longterm even if ur fine now trust me. nuking dht... a male sec hormone is not good for you. men need dht
I'm 30, DHT doesn't do a whole lot for me anymore.

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
Been taking it for like 2 years, no sides and my existing hair got thicker

Didn’t do much for my hairline (nw 2ish) so I got on minox at the start of the year

Been taking it for like 2 years, no sides and my existing hair got thicker

Didn’t do much for my hairline (nw 2ish) so I got on minox at the start of the year
I'm taking it preventatively because I'm getting near the age where it starts to get thinner, even though my hairline hasn't changed yet.

my hair is extremely fine with next to no volume naturally so it's been great for that.

it has a positive effect on hair that's not receding too, makes it thicker, so I'm not sure why you would other than to cut costs even though it's not expensive either.

it also goes systemic to some extend, i.e you will experience growth in your lashes if you use it for your eyebrows.
I have thick hair everywhere, my only problem is that I am receeding only in the temples. I just wanted to know if applying topical fin+min will work on teceeding temples.

I have thick hair everywhere, my only problem is that I am receeding only in the temples. I just wanted to know if applying topical fin+min will work on teceeding temples.
topical fin isn't that effective, you might slow it down a little.

you can apply minoxidil specifically where you want to stimulate hair growth though, but you'll still get some growth elsewhere.

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou
topical fin isn't that effective, you might slow it down a little.

you can apply minoxidil specifically where you want to stimulate hair growth though, but you'll still get some growth elsewhere.
Nigga topical fin is always available in min. If I apply topical fin then i also apply min too.

Pussy, my Dutasteride 1.5mg (3 pills) ED (every day, not erectyle disfunction) mogs.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I'm taking it preventatively because I'm getting near the age where it starts to get thinner, even though my hairline hasn't changed yet.

my hair is extremely fine with next to no volume naturally so it's been great for that.
How old r u??

Wtf on all days too. Ffs. If it was at random times it would've been good coz it would've stopped me from cooming all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
why such an high dose bro?
Why not. The effectiveness is much higher and there are no sides.

I'm on test rn though and I'll be quitting steroids altogether this summer so we'll see if my dick still works after that.

I use Dut 0.5mg everyday and my sex drive is insane. Good to see it went well for you bro. Wish people would stop fear mongering and let people come to their own conclusions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and FinasteridePoison