[Serious] Fixing voice, is that even possible?

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
I'm usually a shy person, I talk really passively and every time I try to speak in a high or normal volume but it comes across as "weird". How do I normalize it to sound, well normal. Or am I doomed for life?

fatcelnolonger

fatcelnolonger

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
treedude

treedude

Grand Wizard
Practice with a microphone.

Practice by saying uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh? First

Then talk.

Slasher

Slasher

Adept
I'm usually a shy person, I talk really passively and every time I try to speak in a high or normal volume but it comes across as "weird". How do I normalize it to sound, well normal. Or am I doomed for life?
Pretend you're mute
a-jpeg.663

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

My dick won’t remain a question mark for very long
it is a problem with your tone or with your actual voice pitch ? if its voice pitch, testosterone will cure you. if its tone, idk maybe you just need more exposure to people and conversations to get used to it.

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

islandcel
that voice is uninformative and fucking stupid. Guy also looks like a political cartoon character, its too over for him. anyway speaking from diaphragm sounds frauded and anyone who knows can pretty much tell if you're doing it to hard. I watched this video of "tribal screaming" from this soothing guys voice where you just scream as loud as you can (into a pillow if around somewhere with people) and i've tried this my self since I like my voice when it has throttle and can say it works pretty well

Last edited:
UBER

UBER

Livor Mortis
Yeah, there is surgery for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)