FML

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I want to rot at home but I’m being forced to go to my cousin’s son’s birthday party. I just wanna stay at home. :(

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, TechnoBoss, northern mogger and 1 other person
say fuck u

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, Michael Myers and nathan
perfect moment to get to know jbs

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, northern mogger, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
your cousin has a family while you rot on am incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and northern mogger
Over. I'd rather stay at home and drink. No alcohol at kids parties.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, murdah and Michael Myers
Yesterday I turned down a bowling trip

Maybe we're just true mentalcels trying to communicate with others of our species over the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Over. I'd rather stay at home and drink. No alcohol at kids parties.
Yeah exactly. Well id just wallow in self-pity jfl but that beats going outside. :ogre: You got time on Tuesday btw? Or Monday?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
shoulda fucked that romanian jb in the woods buddyboyo
or this 17 year old spanish whore who approached me 2 years ago at the beach

IMG 4555

• Love it
Reactions: murdah
Yesterday I turned down a bowling trip

Maybe we're just true mentalcels trying to communicate with others of our species over the internet.
Sounds like me. I passed up on hanging out with friends before just to rot at home but now I’m being forced by family. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Freixel and TechnoBoss
Yeah exactly. Well id just wallow in self-pity jfl but that beats going outside. :ogre: You got time on Tuesday btw? Or Monday?
I got nothing but time whenever for you bro. Maybe we can watch Nightmare On Meek Street later :ogre:

• Love it
I got nothing but time whenever for you bro. Maybe we can watch Nightmare On Meek Street later :ogre:
Yes let’s gooooo. Well Monday I mean. I need to sleep on time tonight so I can sleep on time tomorrow for college but after that I can. :feelsgood:

Sounds like me. I passed up on hanging out with friends before just to rot at home but now I’m being forced by family. :feelswah:
I once turned down a party at the house of a girl who liked me, she came the next day to ask me why I didn't go.

They told me that it was one of the best and that some colleagues showed up drunk and asleep in the bathtub

I stayed at home playing video games

jfl.gif

• JFL
i wish i fucked her
You did the right thing by leaving her alone for less than 1 month so she could turn 18 first. A true gentleman who stands against pedophilia. :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
I once turned down a party at the house of a girl who liked me, she came the next day to ask me why I didn't go.

They told me that it was one of the best and that some colleagues showed up drunk and asleep in the bathtub

I stayed at home playing video games

jfl.gif
Caged. If a girl asked me I would have gone because I don’t really hang out with girls but other than that, mood AF. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
then don't go, you're a grown man and you do what you want

• +1
your cousin has a family while you rot on am incel forum
Nvm. I mean my cousin is in his 40s, makes €10k+ a month (giga mogger salary, extremely rare in the Netherlands) but he got an arranged marriage to a woman in his family. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Nvm. I mean my cousin is in his 40s, makes €10k+ a month (giga mogger salary, extremely rare in the Netherlands) but he got an arranged marriage to a woman in his family. :ogre:
So the kid is inbred?

So the kid is inbred?
I don’t know how far removed they are but possibly. He and his sister are incel and femcel (looks like my cousin but female).

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and murdah
I don’t know how far removed they are but possibly. He and his sister are incel and femcel (looks like my cousin but female).
Bhai wtf imagine they somehow discover u on this forum and see u calling them inbred

• JFL
Update - I went anyway. Got home at 11 pm. I could have rotted in peace.
Bhai wtf imagine they somehow discover u on this forum and see u calling them inbred
JFL. 💀 The dude’s whose bday it was crushed a snail. And then he laughed about it maniacally as he told the story to his dad. Psycho in the making I’m telling ya.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea