Focal Length & Lens Distortion: How the Face Changes at Various Focal Lengths (From Incel to Chad w/ the Right Lens Theory)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 3162 and 2 others
Seeing yourself in anything under 50mm is suifuel

no big diffrenc, it can look weird but you stil can see if they look good or bad even without it

The solution? Take selfies with a 200mm DSLR mounted on a drone. Yes, real narcies use selfie-drones - selfie-sticks are for incels.

Mind sharing some more info on these types of drones? Like which ones do you have experience with, which ones are the best for the job etc...

Mind sharing some more info on these types of drones? Like which ones do you have experience with, which ones are the best for the job etc...
I do not think he is referring to a flying drone. I think he is referring to triggering the camera remotely with a phone or tablet via Bluetooth.

if you think $500 is too much to pay for ideal fwhr maybe you don't deserve to ascend and become PURE

thousands of prime 18yo jbs will see your picture online. every 0.1 increase in looks helps
Son, the prices outside the USA are absolutely insane. Double what I quoted in my post above. Would rather put that to my cosmetic surgery fund than waste it on one-time rentals. 200mm is the max I'll go for renting.

--

More comparison shots:

Can make a massive difference in frame:

Also interesting the differences between phone cameras:

This one's comical - illustrates why angles combined with the right lens will make a huge difference for you:

Is there a correct way to see how others view you? I’m really trying to know that

More:

kakoj-obektiv-vybrat-ili-kak-fokusnoe-rasstojanie-obektiva-vlijaet-na-prostranstvo-v-kadre_5df274f0c1527.jpeg
kakoj-obektiv-vybrat-ili-kak-fokusnoe-rasstojanie-obektiva-vlijaet-na-prostranstvo-v-kadre_5df274f7d0095.jpeg

Son, the prices outside the USA are absolutely insane. Double what I quoted in my post above. Would rather put that to my cosmetic surgery fund than waste it on one-time rentals. 200mm is the max I'll go for renting.
you'd rather spend it on surgery and fall into the uncanny valley and have a permanent creepy vibe than ascend with your natural looks

no one has ever returned from the uncanney valley

Is there a correct way to see how others view you? I’m really trying to know that
Why bother about trying to recreate how others view you?

How others view you is obvious as hell from their actions.

If you feel invisible and forgettable then you're average. If you've ever been bullied after high school (keyword: AFTER) then you're ugly. And if everyone describes you as that extroverted charismatic guy then you're good looking. Simple.

Anyway, this thread is to show people how to fraud easily using lens distortion to your advantage.
I was mostly joking on the drones front although cheap parrot drones are great for video especially if you're into adventure activities - great for Instagram stories.

DSLR drones are too heavy and expensive for amateurs right now.

(Starts from 2:00)

Last edited:
why would anyone need a drone for the purposes of taking an ideal photo? all you need is a tripod and the camera app on your phone

you can control zoom and focus and aperture and everything else from the app

take an ideal selfies at 1,000mm and get a lot of matches and disappoint them in person. it's simple

The iPhone X's focal length is 28-35mm. One Plus 7 has a 55mm focal length.
Wrong. That's the lens it's 35mm equivalent focal length. The real focal length is much less.

Last year I applied all my autism to finding out what their real focal length is, and after some research I discovered it, and kept it in a note:

iPhone rear: 4mm
iPhone rear telelens: 6mm
iPhone front facing camera: 3mm

Human eye: 50 mm

no focal length for my face😢