Foid coming round my house today

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
I am happy. Met a foid who’s actually short enough so even with my manletism I’m able to mog her to an extent where it’s enough for some dimorphism. 5’1.5 and 5’8

I doubt I’m going to be able to have sex with her as she’s not a whore and an LTR girl but if it goes well it should happen within a month or two, and that’s much better than losing it to that whore I had round my house a month ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Omga bomga
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, AspiringChad, turkproducer and 1 other person
good luck bro, update us on what happens

good luck bro, update us on what happens
Yeah thanks I’ll probably just get a kiss but I’ll see! Better than nothing..

She’s coming to your house by herself she knows what’s she’s getting herself into if you guys didn’t plan before hand

She’s coming to your house by herself she knows what’s she’s getting herself into if you guys didn’t plan before hand
She said before she’s defo not coming to my house first time meeting, then she said were defo not having sex and after she said she can change her mind but before it’s 100% no jfl

I still doubt I’ll be able to fuck her, I’m not sure why just a feeling

She said before she’s defo not coming to my house first time meeting, then she said were defo not having sex and after she said she can change her mind but before it’s 100% no jfl

make sure to have condoms ready just in case man

Good luck

• Love it
Reactions: turkproducer
make sure to have condoms ready just in case man
Yes I have one but she on the pill anyway lul

I think I may be getting ahead of myself so i just want to relax, been disappointed too many times anyway by women

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
G

girls say they won’t fuck but they do they say it’s not a date but you end up making out with them.

It’s bs women mind games but since your new to this just take your time flirt a little bit and see what happens just focus on having fun with her and feeling the vibe you get to see if it’s good to make a move

Good luck
Thanks akh
G

girls say they won’t fuck but they do they say it’s not a date but you end up making out with them.

It’s bs women mind games but since your new to this just take your time flirt a little bit and see what happens just focus on having fun with her and feeling the vibe you get to see if it’s good to make a move
Yeah and it’s the perfect place to happen tbh my free house

I think I can escalate fine i did it once before and got something out of it

Is she hot? Good luck boyo

Is she hot? Good luck boyo
Yeah she’s very high E which is why I think she likes me because I have some Albanian construction worker wide face pheno jfl.

Overall I would rate her easily 7-7.5/10