Foid films a Chad bartender like an Indian, other foids doxx him

ur acting normal and kinda based in this thread xangsane, proud of you. this video also showed up on my FYP and gave me rage for little reason besides jealousy of this never happening to me

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
btw, this guy would be rated HTN here

and maybe even MTN in selfie

muh take unfrauded photos!

looking better in motion pill strikes again

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GreenHat500, Amnesia, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
ur acting normal and kinda based in this thread xangsane, proud of you. this video also showed up on my FYP and gave me rage for little reason besides jealousy of this never happening to me
Thank you. What do you think so far?
I am just amazed at the entitlement of the foids dming, doxxing and following him. And when I look at them many have MTN golden retriever bfs
btw, this guy would be rated HTN here
View attachment 2840419
and maybe even MTN in selfie
View attachment 2840423

muh take unfrauded photos!

looking better in motion pill strikes again
Somehow I just hope he either fucks and dumps them all, is gay, or dates a black or Indian girl

why can't the bitch (and the others in the comments) just date her fucking looksmatch rather than acting like Indians JFL
Biology.

I am just amazed at the entitlement of the foids dming, doxxing and following him. And when I look at them many have MTN golden retriever bfs

Somehow I just hope he either fucks and dumps them all, is gay, or dates a black or Indian girl

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
God it gets more and more brutal each and every day.

Peace Out Fml GIF by Travis
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

I’m annoyed. These are probably the same stupid bitches who say shit like “not everything’s about looks personality is more important!” Then go feral when they see a chad

What are we to expect from women tho. God I try not to be sexist and hate them, I think it’s just American women though who are really the shittiest, or maybe western women in general. They always make such a big deal over good looking guys, more of a deal than guys make over good looking girls I’m constantly seeing shit like this from women and them swooning over looks, maybe it’s the Jewish/Chinese algorithm designed to make young men insecure and docile and hateful towards women, maybe it’s the reality hard to say. ESP hard to say when these type of shits go so viral with such popularity

It’s again such cagefuel when people say looks matter more for girls when any girl can get piped down by someone above her looks level

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Xangsane
His profile makes me want to kill myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, TechnoBoss and Sprinkles
I’m annoyed. These are probably the same stupid bitches who say shit like “not everything’s about looks personality is more important!” Then go feral when they see a chad

What are we to expect from women tho. God I try not to be sexist and hate them, I think it’s just American women though who are really the shittiest, or maybe western women in general. They always make such a big deal over good looking guys, more of a deal than guys make over good looking girls I’m constantly seeing shit like this from women and them swooning over looks, maybe it’s the Jewish/Chinese algorithm designed to make young men insecure and docile and hateful towards women, maybe it’s the reality hard to say. ESP hard to say when these type of shits go so viral with such popularity

It’s again such cagefuel when people say looks matter more for girls when any girl can get piped down by someone above her looks level
I’m so angry though, when I looked through their profiles and most have oofy doofy bfs. And they wanna cuck them

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and TechnoBoss
I’m so angry though, when I looked through their profiles and most have oofy doofy bfs. And they wanna cuck them
Many women don’t mind the oofy doofy bfs for the free attention, meals and gifts.

Same reason why they can marry their husbands and cheat on them later

• +1
Many women don’t mind the oofy doofy bfs for the free attention, meals and gifts.

Same reason why they can marry their husbands and cheat on them later
I'm rooting for him to either be gay or have a black or asian gf and make the bitches in the comments section cut themselves @HeightPilledum

Just be confident bro

@HeightPilledum jfl if he ltrs an Asian woman, the foids in the comments will cut themselves. And a lot of the white girls in the comments have oofy doofy bfs

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
@HeightPilledum jfl if he ltrs an Asian woman, the foids in the comments will cut themselves. And a lot of the white girls in the comments have oofy doofy bfs
What baffles me is that the guy is just some random barista
He mogs Chris Evans to outer space but he's just a nobody who at best will become some followed TikTokcel

• +1
What baffles me is that the guy is just some random barista
He mogs Chris Evans to outer space but he's just a nobody who at best will become some followed TikTokcel
Who might he ltr?

• JFL
  • Hmm...