Foid Getting Ripped Up

Stop posting gores you sad fucks.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Rips Apart me

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Faggot shut up already. Get your T levels checked ASAP
Lol @ you keep saying this shit. If you watch gores it doesn’t make you high T you low IQ gypsy retard
Go suck on your mom’s nipples maybe there’s some calcium filled milk to help develop your retarded brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and SikKunt
rips up me

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Lol @ you keep saying this shit. If you watch gores it doesn’t make you high T you low IQ gypsy retard
Go suck on your mom’s nipples maybe there’s some calcium filled milk to help develop your retarded brain
LMAO well complaining about "muh gores" CERTAINLY isn't beneficial for your hormone levels.
JFL if you get offended at this, maybe Leddit is a better place for you

LMAO well complaining about "muh gores" CERTAINLY isn't beneficial for your hormone levels.
JFL if you get offended at this, maybe Leddit is a better place for you
Maybe you can suck my dick too while we moving on Leddit

Piece of shit faggot kys

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Hope she was one of those black whores that ranted about ugly guys and manlets on twitter

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Hope she was one of those black whores that ranted about ugly guys and manlets on twitter
It's possible ngl. Really surprised though about the amount of soylent guys in this thread complaining about my post lmao

• +1
I'll watch it.

• +1
Not low T to find this disgusting. She also was the daughter /mother/sister of someone. Maybe you'll like it when a female Family member of yours gets ripped apart and some faggots think this worth to watch

Maybe you'll like it when a female Family member of yours gets ripped apart and some faggots think this worth to watch
Won't happen because I don't live in negro land.
Also appeal to emotion so whatever.
Not low T to find this disgusting.
Tbh but the soylents in this thread as if I'm a "horrible human bean!!!" because I posted this JFL.
She also was the daughter /mother/sister of someone.
Don't care. You can use this exact same logic for anyone.

• Love it