Foid was disgusted by me

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
I was @ the gym and a foid came next to me and i had to go over to her side and grab a weight and we were incredibly close to each other & i looked up gave a smirk n said “my bad “ & her facial expression was 0 to none , then 5 min later i turn around and she was gone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, socialcel, Klasik01 and 3 others
this is just a normal interaction, is she supposed to start sucking your cock on the spot?

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and gooner23
this is just a normal interaction, is she supposed to start sucking your cock on the spot?
Yeah i expected she would at least smile , take her headphones out , talk and THEN start blowing me in the bathroom 5 min later

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, lemonnz, depressionmaxxing and 2 others
we were incredibly close to each other & i looked up gave a smirk n said “my bad “
IMG 6554

Incel look at a woman like this, 5cm from her face and says "my bad, m'lady" and is surprised when she shits herself and skip town

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, socialcel, lemonnz and 5 others
So? Who needs women when there are ladyboys around

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
Doesn't matter; what women think is meaningless.

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
Avg interaction with a human

Low IQcel not able to understand the 2 in my name means its my 2nd account + "boohoo look at him he's not rotting on org for as long as me"
+ you're from 2022, iirc me too but I was looking at this forum in 2021 just without an acc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and Autisticbrokeass2
ambiguously flirtateous interactions should be kept to a minimum. Either go for it or act like you don't give a shit. Smirking and then fucking off is weird. It looks like you're fishing for validation. Either try to fuck or don't.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
ambiguously flirtateous interactions should be kept to a minimum. Either go for it or act like you don't give a shit. Smirking and then fucking off is weird. It looks like you're fishing for validation. Either try to fuck or don't.
Nigga stop bumping this a troll post