FOIDS ARE EVIL CREATURES (story)

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
This is genuinely fucked

I have been sexting this foid for over 3 weeks and just now she tells me she has a boyfriend.
Apparently she wants to break up with the bf to get with me

Her bf found out about all of this and is depressed asf.
he was telling her, if you leave me and get with him I will kill myself and I will tell everyone it's your fault.
I thought she was gonna change her mind atleast but she won't. they're fighting now and she has made her mind up ab leaving him
So I think she's gonna get a positive k/d soon JFL, I guess this is involuntarily my fault too and I feel kinda bad ab it.

I need suggestions, should I just completely block her and don't ever talk to her again or should I try to fuck her even though her bf might kill himself

This is brutal, how do women just not care ab their 2+ year bf's jfl

Yesterday she literally sent a vid of her rubbing her pussy while saying 'I want you' WHILE SHE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP

translation : 'He's constantly saying he's gonna commit if he loses me and yeah, love right? I just don't know how to handle that'

429786541_7804656139562240_4894229037299253020_n.jpg

This is heavy suifuel fuck

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Freakshow, 5'7 zoomer, JoshuaG and 4 others
Brutal cuckpill, never be in an ltr unless you want your so called "girlfriend" to be pumped and dumped by some guy she just met..

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, socialcel, WeiWei and 6 others
Brutal cuckpill, never be in an ltr unless you want your so called "girlfriend" to be pumped and dumped by some guy she just met..
girlfriends don't exist anymore, just fucking hoe's

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Bzz, WeiWei and 4 others
This is genuinely fucked

I have been sexting this foid for over 3 weeks and just now she tells me she has a boyfriend.

he was telling her, if you leave me and get with him I will kill myself and I will tell everyone it's your fault.
I thought she was gonna change her mind atleast but she won't. they're fighting now and she has made her mind up ab leaving him
So I think she's gonna get a positive k/d soon JFL, I guess this is involuntarily my fault too and I feel kinda bad ab it.

I need suggestions, should I just completely block her and don't ever talk to her again or should I try to fuck her even though her bf might kill himself

Yesterday she literally sent a vid of her rubbing her pussy while saying 'I want you' WHILE SHE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP

translation : 'He's constantly saying he's gonna commit if he loses me and yeah, love right? I just don't know how to handle that'

West Vlaamse gibberish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, deadmanwalking and PsychoDsk
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and moreroidsmoredates
State of the west

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nulll, TsarTsar444, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Bro wtf kversta er oprecht niks van hoe het zijn wij in hetzelfde België
puur west-vlaams is raar, kversta de helft ook nie

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Hernan
This is genuinely fucked

Bro just fuck that bitch, most foids are sluts anyway, its in their nature. If she won’t fuck you, she will fuck someone else. Its the bitch fault not yours.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, autistic_tendencies and PsychoDsk
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Arthur schopenhauer, aestheticsrespecter, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Bro just fuck that bitch, most foids are sluts anyway, its in their nature. If she won’t fuck you, she will fuck someone else. Its the bitch fault not yours.
yeah I probably will, she's hot so fuck it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan and moreroidsmoredates
She wants to monkey branch to a new beta bux emotional tampon
Hahahahahahahah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, 5'7 zoomer, Clown Show and 3 others
Fuck her and dump her, her bf doesn't have to be only one who's suffering and you can still get laid

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Sushifart, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
This is genuinely fucked

ugly ass fucking language

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cadee, Hernan, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
raw dog her and send the video to him

• +1
Reactions: john788

Last edited:
Let her come to your place, fuck and then let her send the photos to her boyfriend. Let the boyfriend kill himself and dump the girl, block her and tell she's an abomination. Be sure to put a lot of violence while in sex, I wonder what her reaction would be. Post evidence on the internet and let her friends know what kind of person she is.
She was sending me pics of her handcuffs saying she would like it if I tied her up.
I'm gonna tie her up in my basement, give her no food, beat her and if she says 'I'll go to the police'
I'm gonna frame her for her ex's suicide
life is good

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hernan, John Cracovizk, BeanletMogger and 2 others
Find her family members on social media and show them

• JFL
Let her come to your place, fuck and then let her send the photos to her boyfriend. Let the boyfriend kill himself and dump the girl, block her and tell she's an abomination. Be sure to put a lot of violence while in sex, I wonder what her reaction would be. Post evidence on the internet and let her friends know what kind of person she is.
Absolutely brutal comment.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
She was sending me pics of her handcuffs saying she would like it if I tied her up.
I'm gonna tie her up in my basement, give her no food, beat her and if she says 'I'll go to the police'
I'm gonna frame her for her ex's suicide
life is good
We men have to make justice for men on earth

• Love it
JFL imagine a dude killing himself over a girl

Most pathetic thing imaginable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jaded, BeanletMogger, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
That nigga is lost, but she is vile to the bone.

You can choose if you want to pump and dump her, but literally fuck her for 2-3 minutes and call it quits, the whore is so vile that it's debatable if it is worth even pumping and dumping her.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and PsychoDsk
That nigga is lost, but she is vile to the bone.

You can choose if you want to pump and dump her, but literally fuck her for 2-3 minutes and call it quits, the whore is so vile that it's debatable if it is worth even pumping and dumping her.
she's really fucking hot and her mind is beyond dirty I swear. I need her to do her special magic on my dick so I can sleep for once but you're right she's vile so Im gonna beat her up after

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
she's really fucking hot and her mind is beyond dirty I swear. I need her to do her special magic on my dick so I can sleep for once but you're right she's vile so Im gonna beat her up after
Completely traumatize her so that she can never have normal relationship again and breed.

• Love it
Second plan: Tie her up and close her mouth after she sucks your dick and let her starve, she won't complain. Send the photos to her boyfriend and prevent him from suicide. If she likes that kind of roleplay it's gonna work, she wants Ramirez in her bedroom. Post the shit on the internet and become a legend.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Second plan: Tie her up after she sucks your dick and let her starve, she won't complain. Send the photos to her boyfriend and prevent him from suicide. If she likes that kind of roleplay it's gonna work, she wants Ramirez in her bedroom. Post the shit on the internet and become a legend.
fuck yes, then Imma text her bf to come over incase he wants revenge. let him take the kill and get out a free man, ez W

Tf is that goofy language

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and PsychoDsk
How do she looks like

It’s a evil world we live in

Kanker hoer
IMG 0033

• JFL
Brutal, the subhuman bf gets cucked by chad once again.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and BloodClot
View attachment 2778079

FunkyFlamingo status mogs forum

ALSO WTF THAT WOMAN NEXT TO FUNKYFLAMINGO IS A DEMON, SHE LITERALLY TRANSFORMS AND GIVES HIM THE SCARIEST STARE, I THINK HE'S BEING FOLLOWED BY DEMONIC ENTITIES WTF??

@Bzz FOR YOUR SAFETY PLEASE CARRY SILVER BULLETS WITH YOU BRO IF YOU ARE ARMED SINCE IT BURNS SUPERNATURAL CREATURES

• +1
Reactions: Bzz and Deleted member 55314
View attachment 2778080
ALSO WTF THAT WOMAN NEXT TO FUNKYFLAMINGO IS A DEMON, SHE LITERALLY TRANSFORMS AND GIVES HIM THE SCARIEST STARE, I THINK HE'S BEING FOLLOWED BY DEMONIC ENTITIES WTF??

@Bzz FOR YOUR SAFETY PLEASE CARRY SILVER BULLETS WITH YOU BRO IF YOU ARE ARMED SINCE IT BURNS SUPERNATURAL CREATURES
I will bro. Thx for advice

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
This is genuinely fucked

get his contacts and talk with him yourself. talk him out of it. then you can fuck her later when he is over her

Imagine your girlfriend getting donkey fucked from the back by a user of an obscure incel forum :feelsgah:

• JFL
get his contacts and talk with him yourself. talk him out of it. then you can fuck her later when he is over her
Sending him a link to this site would help more than that cuck shit. Talk him out of it 🤓 lol

• JFL