Foids tell me to "kill myself" because I called an Instagram user "overweight and unattractive"

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
There was a fat, black bitch who posts sensual images of herself. I told her that she is "fat and unattractive" on an image. Now I am getting non-stop messages on my instagram calling me "ugly," people and telling me to kill myself because I held that opinion. They are also calling me a "terrorist" because I am Asian Indian American. I only have 3 images posted there.

Jesus Christ. Sensitive gender my ass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 1973
I am Asian Indian American
9DC9A73B 83DB 4EC3 8DD0 953A28511674

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 1973, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
tell them you will terrorize theri pussies in a back alley

Worst genetical mix of all time. Pm a pic
Yes. I may try to money max since I am getting a M.S in Electrical Engineering. I am not that bad looking considering that I got 50 Tinder matches in 3 months, and 3 "likes" in a mid size town of 250,000. Most Indian guys would get 0-20. Of course, I did put 2 fake images of some Indian models who did look somewhat similar to me.

But even black guys don't do that great imo. I feel as if 20% of black guys get girls easy as fuck and the other 80% have a hard time or have to date obese women.

Yes. I may try to money max since I am getting a M.S in Electrical Engineering. I am not that bad looking considering that I got 50 Tinder matches in 3 months, and 3 "likes" in a mid size town of 250,000. Most Indian guys would get 0-20. Of course, I did put 2 fake images of some Indian models who did look somewhat similar to me.

But even black guys don't do that great imo. I feel as if 20% of black guys get girls easy as fuck and the other 80% have a hard time or have to date obese women.
50 matches in 3 months? That’s dogshit OP. Most bbcs could get that in a few days, if not a day. @Petsmart mogs u

50 matches in 3 months? That’s dogshit OP. Most bbcs could get that in a few days, if not a day. @Petsmart mogs u
ur saying it like im a subhuman rat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 1973
bro
why would u post some shit like that
on ur normal profile
making an alt is easy as shit on insta retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, johnnydeep222 and Petsmart
True, but I said its good for an INDIAN incel. I heard that black guys also struggle on Tinder. Most black guys I see are dating obese women, not exactly "Chads" themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, ChoSeungHui and Petsmart
bro
why would u post some shit like that
on ur normal profile
making an alt is easy as shit on insta retard
True. That is pretty retarded of me. lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and ChoSeungHui
Over for that abomination
fuck u mother fucker. I got 50 matches on Tinder in 3 months with mostly shit selfie pics. Its not over till its over.

Last edited:
You got what you deserved, don't message my girl ever again.

You got what you deserved, don't message my girl ever again.
I am going to make an alt and troll the shit out of those fat bitches. I swear to fucking god.

Wowzers! Dont be a bully op! Treat everyone with respect.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart