Foolproof way to know if your oneitis likes you

CarrotMaxxer

CarrotMaxxer

its not over til its over
This is probably my longest post so grab some popcorn and a blanket!

Step 1) Get her contact information. This step is extremely straightforward. You could go about this in many ways,, such as:
i) searching her name up on Instagram/ snapchat and pray she follows you back
ii) ask your teacher to put you guys as partners for your school project, and then ask for her number to "work on the project together" ;)
iii) Ask for her Wechat (she has to be Chinese for this to work, tried this on a Korean girl i liked, biggest mistake of my life)
etc etc.

Step 2) Text her to ask if she has a crush on anybody

So long as she doesn't name somebody, then you are good to proceed.

Step 3) Wait for her to respond "wbu"
Its such an odd question, that she'll be inclined to ask you the same question.
If she doesn't ask you then it never began, block her b4 you end up on her close friends story and embarrass yourself

Step 4)
This is where we get mischievous 😈😈
When she inevitably asks, you say "Yeah you"

This will yield 1 of 2 different responses
Either she will say something along the lines of: "OMG I have a crush on you too!!! We should have sex!!"
or she will say: "ummm sorry but you have a recessed maxilla and inward gonions, im not interested"

If she gives you the 1st response, have fun slaying
But if she sends something similar to the second response, do not worry my friend. All you have to say is:
'haha oops i meant "yeah, you?" '

if she questions why you said "yeah, you" if you already asked her if she had a crush, just block her

Hope this helps!
😁

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme, InnerVoid, Captain Albania and 1 other person
reads as something chatgpt would generate

Step 2) Text her to ask if she has a crush on anybody

never ask women you want to fuck/get into a relationship with about other men in any context. don't praise random men, don't ask them who their hottest male celeb is, don't ask them about their previous crushes/boyfriends, don't talk shit about other men. 0 acknowledgement of any men on the planet other than you

• +1
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2
BOTB worthy?

Waow so true bhai! After she says no you can also try cornering her in a dark unoccupied classroom and demand she point out how exactly your intermaxillary pupital ratios and IPD measurements are flawed, and why Chad's are just good enough

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and CarrotMaxxer
reads as something chatgpt would generate

never ask women you want to fuck/get into a relationship with about other men in any context. don't praise random men, don't ask them who their hottest male celeb is, don't ask them about their previous crushes/boyfriends. 0 acknowledgement of any men of the planet other than you
ok captain albania, clearly you havent personally tried this, because it works

Waow so true bhai! After she says no you can also try cornering her in a dark unoccupied classroom and demand she point out exactly how your intermaxillary pupital ratios and IPD measurements are flawed, and why Chad's are just good enough
she'd be mirin my IPD

@kebab you shuld use this method, guaranteed slay story

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Either she will say something along the lines of: "OMG I have a crush on you too!!! We should have sex!!"
or she will say: "ummm sorry but you have a recessed maxilla and inward gonions, im not interested"
:lul:

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer