Foolproof way to know if your oneitis likes you

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
This is probably my longest post so grab some popcorn and a blanket!

Step 1) Get her contact information. This step is extremely straightforward. You could go about this in many ways,, such as:
i) searching her name up on Instagram/ snapchat and pray she follows you back
ii) ask your teacher to put you guys as partners for your school project, and then ask for her number to "work on the project together" ;)
iii) Ask for her Wechat (she has to be Chinese for this to work, tried this on a Korean girl i liked, biggest mistake of my life)
etc etc.

Step 2) Text her to ask if she has a crush on anybody

So long as she doesn't name somebody, then you are good to proceed.

Step 3) Wait for her to respond "wbu"
Its such an odd question, that she'll be inclined to ask you the same question.
If she doesn't ask you then it never began, block her b4 you end up on her close friends story and embarrass yourself

Step 4)
This is where we get mischievous 😈😈
When she inevitably asks, you say "Yeah you"

This will yield 1 of 2 different responses
Either she will say something along the lines of: "OMG I have a crush on you too!!! We should have sex!!"
or she will say: "ummm sorry but you have a recessed maxilla and inward gonions, im not interested"

If she gives you the 1st response, have fun slaying
But if she sends something similar to the second response, do not worry my friend. All you have to say is:
'haha oops i meant "yeah, you?" '

if she questions why you said "yeah, you" if you already asked her if she had a crush, just block her

Hope this helps!
😁

inspired by: @CarrotMaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zekken, DelonLover1999, Hernan and 19 others
bro what if my oneitis doesnt know i exist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Framemogger69, oldcel2002 and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34, capybara and socialcel
bro what if my oneitis doesnt know i exist
idk but get mogged

IMG 9408

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, TechnoBoss, heightmaxxing and 4 others
Nah that’s some middle school shit what about advice for a guy in his mid 40s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, BrahminBoss, bluemcdonalds and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: lilith, Vermilioncore and socialcel
you make a move on your oneitis in school meanwhile she fucks chad over the weekend outside of school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bluemcdonalds, BigLooks22 and socialcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Decha, CarrotMaxxer and Vermilioncore
Nigga gave us the 7th grade rizz technique

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, chaddyboi66, bluemcdonalds and 2 others
thank me later guys

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Autism GIFs | Tenor

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds and socialcel

• JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002 and socialcel
this is official blupilled propaganda fellas!!

• JFL
shit advice lmfao, foids will know the second you ask them the first question that you want them and they'll fucking toy with you

• JFL
Your age is showing, once you are in your 20's you get bored of playing with these stupid mental games and you will just shoot your shot and move on if she says no.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and socialcel
Your age is showing, once you are in your 20's you get bored of playing with these stupid mental games and you will just shoot your shot and move on if she says no.
bluepill.org

bluepill.org
Shits not fucking bluepill dumbass, you grow and realize that if the girl likes you then just shoot your shot and stop dodging, worst that happens is she says she isn't interested (assuming you weren't a sped about it and aren't ugly as shit in which case you should know she's out of your league). Wasting weeks / months of my time trying to elucidate an answer is a pain and it's easier to talk to her for a bit and then just ask to hang out and you will have your answer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and socialcel
Shits not fucking bluepill dumbass, you grow and realize that if the girl likes you then just shoot your shot and stop dodging, worst that happens is she says she isn't interested (assuming you weren't a sped about it and aren't ugly as shit in which case you should know she's out of your league). Wasting weeks / months of my time trying to elucidate an answer is a pain and it's easier to talk to her for a bit and then just ask to hang out and you will have your answer.

Yup

• JFL

Step 1) Get her contact information. This step is extremely straightforward. You could go about this in many ways,, such as:
ii) ask your teacher to put you guys as partners for your school project, and then ask for her number to "work on the project together" ;)
iii) Ask for her Wechat (she has to be Chinese for this to work, tried this on a Korean girl i liked, biggest mistake of my life)
etc etc.

If she doesn't ask you then it never began, block her b4 you end up on her close friends story and embarrass yourself

Step 4)

Either she will say something along the lines of: "OMG I have a crush on you too!!! We should have sex!!"
or she will say: "ummm sorry but you have a recessed maxilla and inward gonions, im not interested"

But if she sends something similar to the second response, do not worry my friend. All you have to say is:

if she questions why you said "yeah, you" if you already asked her if she had a crush, just block her

Hope this helps!
😁

I sat next to my oneitis during a midterm recently. I felt like a fucking disgusting troll though cause I didnt shower or shave and was just grinding for this exam. And lone and behold my friends sat right next to her and there was empty spot for me... I did copy of her though cause she seemed smart. So hopefully I do good on the exam, but the whole time I was just thinking about how hot she was and how good she smelled. Literal degenerate behavior cause she outta my league, but she has to the be the hottest girl I have ever seen in a stem lecture lmfao (she isn't white btw). Luckily Im not that hellbent on this shit as I will listen to my parents and get an arranged marriage from some girl from india.

• JFL
shit advice lmfao, foids will know the second you ask them the first question that you want them and they'll fucking toy with you
@CarrotMaxxer debunk this curry

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer

etc etc.

Step 4)

Hope this helps!
😁

This is a foolproof method of getting exposed in 4k on her private story

• JFL
@CarrotMaxxer debunk this curry
u retarded ass didnt follow the instructions well enough
either that or you got the "ummm sorry but your eyes are fucked you should kys you worthless curry subhuman bitch" response and now ur coping by claiming the method is faulty rather than realizing you are the problem you ugly fuck

• JFL
either that or you got the "ummm sorry but your eyes are fucked you should kys you worthless curry subhuman bitch" response and now ur coping by claiming the method is faulty rather than realizing you are the problem you ugly fuck

• JFL
The method is literally something from the last year of primary school. Lmao if you think it would be anyone here’s fault that ur kid tier “rizz” doesn’t work

• JFL
The method is literally something from the last year of primary school. Lmao if you think it would be anyone here’s fault that ur kid tier “rizz” doesn’t work
It works u retard

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
have you ever tried it?

Yea at 11/12 which is the age group this shit is intended for
a prerequisite of the method is to not be subhuman, so clearly this method was not meant for you

• +1
a prerequisite of the method is to not be subhuman, so clearly this method was not meant for you
All 11-12yo boys are subhuman and thats literally the only age this works at, so you make no sense

etc etc.

Step 4)

Hope this helps!
😁

caged

good thread

• Love it