For all my followers

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I am finally starting up a blog where I will post essays, short stories and poetry.

I won’t use my real name of course. It will be under a pen name. But you can read all my stuff for free idgaf about money. This is my gift to you. Since I am a gift from God to incels.

@BrahminBoss @Manletmachine @JackTheKnife @vermillioncoreCell @vermillioncorefan

My first post there will be a short story called The Pigeon and once it’s posted I’ll let everyone know. Thank you smash that like button, subscribe, and comment down below we have a giveaway at 500k subscribers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the MOUSE, 5'7 zoomer, 5.5psl and 4 others
I am finally starting up a blog where I will post essays, short stories and poetry.

I won’t use my real name of course. It will be under a pen name. But you can read all my stuff for free idgaf about money. This is my gift to you. Since I am a gift from God to incels.

@BrahminBoss @Manletmachine @JackTheKnife @vermillioncoreCell @vermillioncorefan

My first post there will be a short story called The Pigeon and once it’s posted I’ll let everyone know. Thank you smash that like button, subscribe, and comment down below we have a giveaway at 500k subscribers
Also i will use my mogger id to shitpost and shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
fuxk blog make a book and become next nietzsche

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and Vermilioncore
Tf is a blog homie idk I'm not from the 90s and shit 😹

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, Manletmachine and Vermilioncore
The pigeon is about a guy who feels everyone hates him and that he’s a burden to society. He finds friendship in pigeons and tortures cats to death and creates a cape and helmet and becomes the super villain of his city. He dies of brain cancer at the end and has his ashes mixed with bird food and given to hungry pigeons

The meaning of the story? doesn’t have any.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, 5'7 zoomer, thereallegend and 3 others
The pigeon is about a guy who feels everyone hates him and that he’s a burden to society. He finds friendship in pigeons and tortures cats to death and creates a cape and helmet and becomes the super villain of his city. He dies of brain cancer at the end and has his ashes mixed with bird food and given to hungry pigeons

Ahh i forgot to mention the guy has sanpaku aka dead eyes and plays with toys

• JFL
  • +1
when can we expect to see it

• +1
Story just dropped check it out guys

Looking forward to it.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
when can we expect to see it
I would say middle of next month. It’s going to be where I post all my writing. No one else on earth cares but incels so I will write for them since they can appreciate and maybe relate to what’s being written. I don’t want normies reading my shit anyway

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
I would say middle of next month. It’s going to be where I post all my writing. No one else on earth cares but incels so I will write for them since they can appreciate and maybe relate to what’s being written. I don’t want normies reading my shit anyway
Btw this is my split personality writing this i already dropped the story

Holy fuck I’m so hyped for the pigeon 🔥🔥 drop that shit asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, Vermilioncore and 5'7 zoomer

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine and 5'7 zoomer

they wont cry for him

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Didn’t read + unfollowed

Didn’t read + unfollowed
theinferiorwritings.wordpress.com

The Inferior Writings

“as a reader, you had the power of a god: time submitted to you.”
“DRINK TO THE DREGS, THE TEARS OF JOB”
254px-Kalteysen_Vera_Icon.jpg
Read IN CONSEQUENCE OF EVIL the endearing poem which evokes the true meaning of loss and despair in all its chaotic misery. Also available is the exclusive short story PEOPLE AS IMAGE (only available for a limited time for Looksmax.org users ONLY). Available NOW at the link!