PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
FGUsUlN9Zkh71nR iwIuCGM9ogy ide7iUtSd uJifU

Surgeons Are By Far The Highest Status Profession

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 8765, nonserviam and 1 other person
Who gives a fuck, oh right, no one.

Seriously, most doctors are paid like shit.

I'd rather earn a lot than slave years away for education only to be paid less than a highschool student who codes.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407, goat2x, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person

I'd rather earn a lot than slave years away for education only to be paid less than a highschool student who codes.
Jfl No Coder earns more than a Surgeon

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: xefo and yorker12
Jfl No Coder earns more than a Surgeon
1) depends on the country idk what kind of pay you think surgeons get.
2) By the time a person gets the qualifications/education to become a full fledged surgeon, a techie would already have 5+ years of job experience and earning a good amount the whole time.
3) Realistically you won't have your own private practice(where the most money is earned) unless youre giga high IQ or have money from your family.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551 and PubertyMaxxer

@Ocelot is gay

• +1
Reactions: yorker12
1) depends on the country idk what kind of pay you think surgeons get.
2) By the time a person gets the qualifications/education to become a full fledged surgeon, a techie would already have 5+ years of job experience and earning a good amount the whole time.
3) Realistically you won't have your own private practice(where the most money is earned) unless youre giga high IQ or have money from your family.
1) In the EU
2) M.D Degree Is 5-6 Years here, not much longer than a 5 Year CS Masters
3) Depends on Specialty, 80% of Dentists havw their own practice

• WTF
Reactions: yorker12
1) In the EU
2) M.D Degree Is 5-6 Years here, not much longer than a 5 Year CS Masters
3) Depends on Specialty, 80% of Dentists havw their own practice
1)It is usually at least 6 years, if you want to become a surgeon, potentially longer.

2)You don't need a degree for CS, if youre getting a CS masters degree, chances are you are going in to academics which earn way less unless you do cutting edge research and get in to the private sector. Generally you only get bachelors(3-4 years and while studying, a lot of us work full time paralell to studies, you can't really do that as a med student unless you have 0 social life), but as the years pass it becomes less and less worth it. You don't need qualifications for tech, experience/knowledge is king here.

3) Sounds kind of BS, I highly doubt those numbers, would appreciate if you could provide some sources. That would be like saying 80% of finance/business grads have their own company.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
i will be a heart or spine surgeon
lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and WadlowMaxxing
Surgeons have a horrible life style

look into how long and random their schedules are

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, lutte and PubertyMaxxer
Actual 1: Chad Profitable Business Owner

• +1
Actual 1: Chad Profitable Business Owner
Business Owner has the l reputation of being greedy and dumb

Surgeons are respected by everyone, everyone sucks their cocks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Business Owner has the l reputation of being greedy and dumb

Surgeons are respected by everyone, everyone sucks their cocks

E452A2B1 4B0B 4B81 8099 B120C93E2F42
A279E547 BF08 4508 84BB 477182F10B94
F866AC4F D7FD 4DAA 893A 15F7DB923049

cope. surgeons are just oldcels who wasted their prime years and ended up with a good job. won’t make up for all the lost JB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345, curryslayerordeath, adotsdot and 6 others
It means nothing

• +1
I will start teaching head then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and PubertyMaxxer
#5 police officer
B7F49078 0124 4D83 A73E 6C0F35E9172D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adotsdot and PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, BigBoy, jumbostacker and 1 other person
Judge=Doctor in statuts in Europe - beside UK, it's a different anglo saxon system.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and jumbostacker
These doctors are all simps. There's no reason why you cant be a professional, but still have the cool 'king of the jungle' attitude that some street dudes have.

Any profession like lawyer, doctor, engineer, pilot is just glorified betabux in most women’s eyes. If you can pull it off and be Chad at the same time then rock on.

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot and PubertyMaxxer
This chart doesn't include local and national celebrities who are the real statusmaxxers who trump this list

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and PubertyMaxxer
Any profession like lawyer, doctor, engineer, pilot is just glorified betabux in most women’s eyes. If you can pull it off and be Chad at the same time then rock on.
An 'alpha' who is a doctor has more appeal than a street thug 'alpha'

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot, SadnessWYJ, sytyl and 4 others
i cage at the sentient of people who believe docs, or lawyers or whatever are automatically beta

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, sytyl, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others

depends on the demographics of women we are talking about. 18-25yo the driving factor is sex appeal. the thought of marrying a well off man is at the very bottom of their list. At that age they just want to have fun. Thugs are risk-takers and low inhib - which means they have an exciting lifestyle, which draws a lot more women in.

heart surgery doesn’t turn women on lol nor does making 100k a year. Being exciting and GL does.

if we’re talking 30yr+ women who’ve hit the wall then ofc ‘alpha doctor’ wins

Last edited:
  • +1
depends on the demographics of women we are talking about. 18-25yo the driving factor is sex appeal. the thought of marrying a well off man is at the very bottom of their list. At that age they just want to have fun. Thugs are risk-takers and low inhib - which means they have an exciting lifestyle, which draws a lot more women in.

heart surgery doesn’t turn women on lol nor does making 100k a year. Being exciting and GL does.

One word : traditional mindset woman. And there is only one position that holds tradition well nowadays.

• +1

My point was a lawyer or doctor can have a low-inhib and masculine personality. That shit will always appeal to women regardless of what its dressed in, its timeless and current day cultural trends cant off-centre genuine attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88, Deleted member 3043 and PubertyMaxxer
One word : traditional mindset woman. And there is only one position that holds tradition well nowadays.

The Alt Right love the idea of tradwife and tradman returning to their respective ideals and values but (western) society is only becoming more degenerate. Having morals nowadays just outs you as a coping loser who can’t move on. Trad high status jobs is becoming a losing strategy as society degenerates imo.

• +1
The Alt Right love the idea of tradwife and tradman returning to their respective ideals and values but (western) society is only becoming more degenerate. Having morals nowadays just outs you as a coping loser who can’t move on. Trad high status jobs is becoming a losing strategy as society degenerates imo.
I agree. But when in a game you can't win, nor anybody, what you do? You quit the game and play another.

• +1
Reactions: jumbostacker
My point was a lawyer or doctor can have a low-inhib and masculine personality. That shit will always appeal to women regardless of what its dressed in, its timeless and current day cultural trends cant off-centre genuine attraction.

yeah low inhib and masculinity are winning traits but there are certain archetypes of men that have broader appeal, across different eras

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and PubertyMaxxer
I agree. But when in a game you can't win, nor anybody, what you do? You quit the game and play another.

Yeah, not saying you’re wrong, I agree. As long as you’re getting your dick wet

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3043
Yeah, not saying you’re wrong, I agree. As long as you’re getting your dick wet
life is all about finding inner peace. And you'r most likely to not find it in full hedonistic autism. A woman that acts as such, and can create a family > dozens of used up tinder girls.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and jumbostacker
yeah low inhib and masculinity are winning traits but ultimately popular culture and the status quo decides what is cool and what is not. In the 50s it was cool to be a pipe smoking blue collared tough guy. Now it’s all about thugmaxxing and sex appeal.
Who dictates what is cool and what is not is men, who take the lead. Literally anything can be cool if a man unapologetically does it and LEADS women to buying into it.

hqdefault.jpg

This dude literally performed in a diaper. It doesn't matter though, women followed his lead (like they always will do to a man with masculine energy), and now he made it cool.

Guarantee you a Don Draper type guy in todays World would still slay like no tomorrow with 18year old girls. Girls are looking for leadership, not guys who follow trends. The thugmaxxed shit is popular right now only because they are the most 'misogynist' culture that exists today, but if you have that level or more of 'misogyny', you will get the same results or better. Girls pussies are slaves to biology after all.

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot and jumbostacker
life is all about finding inner peace. And you'r most likely to not find it in full hedonistic autism. A woman that acts as such, and can create a family > dozens of used up tinder girls.

Love your optimism dude but returning to trad values is going to be next to impossible in the near future. Everything has become hypersexualised and degenerate.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: adotsdot, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3043
Love your optimism dude but returning to trad values is going to be next to impossible in the near future. Everything has become hypersexualised and degenerate.
I rather stay alone/virgin if it doesn't exist anymore anywhere. This is the cost of my utop-autism.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and jumbostacker
I rather stay alone/virgin if it doesn't exist anymore anywhere. This is the cost of my utop-autism.
Have you been Islammaxxing yet? You live near muslims if I remember correctly

• +1
Have you been Islammaxxing yet? You live near muslims if I remember correctly
I live in the west to be fair, but ye, those countries can be considered as such a bit tbh jfl.
The journey to find a non alienated woman will start i hope once i have a decent statut.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 4797
I'm sure there's someone in here who would be a great plastic surgeon. Considering the looks culture and the interest many show here. There's bound to be someone who can statusmax, make a shit ton, use looks looks theory, and fuck with women all day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, adotsdot, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
I live in the west to be fair, but ye, those countries can be considered as such a bit tbh jfl.
The journey to find a non alienated woman will start i hope once i have a decent statut.

good luck with your journey, it will be a tough one, especially in the west. You’d have a lot more success finding a woman from a tribal village who doesn’t even know what electricity is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 4797 and PubertyMaxxer
good luck with your journey, it will be a tough one, especially in the west. You’d have a lot more success finding a woman from a tribal village who doesn’t even know what electricity is.
Thank you bro, that will be my last resort tbh, i want to believe there is still hope there. Thankfully my issue isn't looks, or at least very minor fix needed. Hope you'll too find something that'll make you happy.