For all you youngsters out there

pantsbeer

pantsbeer

Iron
I see lots of people on this site stressing because their jaw isn't developed, they have too much face fat, etc. So I'm gonna make this post with some of my own experience maturing physically as life fuel for you guys.

I am 20 yrs old (just turned 20 in August). I didn't join this site until August but I started trying some softmaxxes for the first time around the late spring this past year. Instead of going back to college this semester I am doing a study abroad, so I figured it could be cool to try and work on myself over the 8 months or so that I would have away from everyone back at college.

I have never been subhuman, but never especially attractive either. My biggest drawback was my chubbier cheeks and lack of a strong jaw, and it has bothered me day in and day out for the last few years. I think a common theme I see on this site is people assuming that by 18 or so "puberty is done and so your done maturing," but I am assuring you this is not the case at all.

I have been visited by a few friends (who I haven't seen since last semester) while abroad and they all were commenting on how much more attractive I look since the last time they saw me. Even one of my closest girl friends told me that (in a friend way) I am much more handsome now. On top of this I've received a lot of interest and comments from random girls while out at clubs and bars that never used to happen before.

I definitely have improved areas of my looks from certain softmaxxes. My skin is much clearer now, I have better hair, I refined my eyebrows and eye area, etc. But these alone aren't making the major difference. One thing I've noticed about my own face (and what one of my friends brought up) is that my overall jawline and cheekbones are much more defined than they used to be (whereas I used to have a baby face).

And before you all claim "leanmaxxed," no, I was actually leaner last semester than I am currently.

Long story short we are all still developing, and things like your facial bones, facial fat, etc, will keep changing into your mid 20s. Don't rule yourself out because you're "done puberty" at 19 and so you think you won't mature any more. Just keep praying that your genetics pull through, and most importantly, stay on top of your diet and lift.

Not saying this is a guarantee to happen for everyone or that you shouldn't hardmaxx- do whatever you want. Just writing this cause I would've liked to hear it a year ago when I was stressing about my baby face.

And no I'm not posting before/after photos; I wanna keep working on myself for at least a year before I do any comparisons.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ivolgn, It'snotover and 6 others
didnt read anything but here are real tips:
blast test,hgh,dht,hcg,ais
eat good food,go to the gym,search for good friends,learn things (doesnt have to be school)
do whatever the f u want,if you like video games just play them for as long as you want.
if you look good/average you can be social and get a girlfriend

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kavkaz777, EggKing, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
things like your facial bones, facial fat, etc, will keep changing into your mid 20s.
It's over

• Hmm...
Reactions: roligtvarre4
dnrd

too all youngcels, just rot, play video games, drink soda and eat chips and never turn into a gay adult. manchildmaxx as long as you can

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: godisdead, greywind, StalinCel and 7 others
its over for me. im not even young anymore.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lilith and pantsbeer
I'm trynna softmaxx as much as possible at my age fr I expect jelqing to ascend me to psl god level,if it doesn't I'll just kms

• Love it
Reactions: pantsbeer
cope thread ngl

dnrd greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
lifefuel
thoughts on a test cycle? in that in between stage of like being 17-19 where you're height is done growing but your face/frame isn't

wouldn't it be beneficial?

• +1
lifefuel
thoughts on a test cycle? in that in between stage of like being 17-19 where you're height is done growing but your face/frame isn't

wouldn't it be beneficial?
definitely

test is one of those things that will always make a massive difference

just make sure you understand the science behind it, and any potential risks or long term impacts before you try to hop on. Higher test will 100% help promote facial development even further. Also can help you achieve a mogger physique much quicker. Not to mention helps you stay lean. God tier substance.

• Love it
Reactions: Amadeus
this is valid in my country atleast ngl the difference between 22-23 year olds and 18-19 year olds in terms of skull is crazy, the 22 year olds just have bigger skulls and better jaw than most 18-19 year olds, ofc there are quite a few exceptions where people growing facially completely by 18-19

• +1