for copers like @lebgfinal or @zenis here#'s a thought

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
So you cry i am bragger etc and not incel but...

what if i can only slay girls i find unattractive? how does this make me some mogger slayer?

Isn't it literally just the same as being incel? i literally have to fuck girls i do not even find attractive? how is that so fun? Or i can just rot?

I wouldn't be on this site if i was a slayer and fucked hot girls jfl.

i have no friends, social life, ghosted consantly, i get lucky with a dog maybe one or twice a month so what

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, kebab, aesthetic beauty and 7 others
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: ascension

what if i can only slay girls i find unattractive? how does this make me some mogger slayer?

Isn't it literally just the same as being incel? i literally have to fuck girls i do not even find attractive? how is that so fun? Or i can just rot?

i have no friends, social life, ghosted consantly, i get lucky with a dog maybe one or twice a month so what
Exactly my life mate good clap back

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, Zenis and WishIwasChico
I could easily fuck any LTB I see with minimal efforts but I don’t see the point in that because

1: they are ugly
2: I don’t want to because it would 100% get back around to me and fuck my reputation
3: it’s a sin
4: they are ugly

I just don’t see the point

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and WishIwasChico
nice rage bait :lul: (i'm not mad ofc lol but ik what ur tryna do)

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
It's brutal when you mog everyone in one venue but some subhuman gets the girl through some bullshit like status

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, humanoidsub7, DelonLover1999 and 5 others
It's brutal when you mog everyone in one venue but some subhuman gets the girl through some bullshit like status
i see that all the time bro check dm i will send u a suifuel thing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and forevergymcelling
u need a good cope tbh
uglies were onto something by collecting bottle caps or funko pops

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Pikabro and Zenis
The perpetual bipolar WishIwasNT cycle

Match with chavmaxxed, chubster LTB on tinder -> Slay her in 70k mileage, fourth hand mercedes -> Make a brag thread on looksmax for dalit validation dopamine -> Gets ghosted by 50 LTB tinder thots -> Has an existential crisis -> Make a self pity thread about how he's an incel with no life -> REPEAT

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, Pikabro, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
same, but apparently i’m not allowed on .is because “muh height”
Why do you even want to join .is? It's a shithole of a site

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and Zenis

Ya sure bro being able to get fuck girls makes you an incel you fucking idiot

Even though the meaning of incel is “invounltey celibate” which means CANT GET ANYTHING AT ALL

“ohh no I fucked htb it’s so over for me”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57356, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
I could easily fuck any LTB I see with minimal efforts but I don’t see the point in that because

1: they are ugly
2: I don’t want to because it would 100% get back around to me and fuck my reputation
3: it’s a sin
4: they are ugly

I just don’t see the point
I’m tired of you fucking niggas man

Subhuman girls don’t even LOOK AT ME
THEY DONT EVEN LOOK AT ME yet you guys are complaining about fucking

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Gilbert_Durandal and Axii
Ya sure bro being able to get fuck girls makes you an incel you fucking idiot

Even though the meaning of incel is “invounltey celibate” which means CANT GET ANYTHING AT ALL

“ohh no I fucked htb it’s so over for me”
Legit. This niggas attention seeking behaviour is so annoying. Idk why he always has to incessantly state that Im a hecking incel bro while making slay threads every week

• Woah

What do you look like nigga it cannot be that bad

• Woah
What do you look like nigga it cannot be that bad
Well I don’t think I look bad but the with the way im treated im not delusional about it

Well I don’t think I look bad but the with the way im treated im not delusional about it
Send a PM bro I think I can resonate with this

• Woah
how can you resonate with this if you can slay?
I don’t slay I don’t fuck

I go on stupid highschool hookups that go wrong due to circumstances that are out of my control

• Woah
I don’t slay I don’t fuck

I go on stupid highschool hookups that go wrong due to circumstances that are out of my control
That’s the same exact thing literally the same thing nigga your still having sex

Girls don’t even look at me how can you relate to me? Ill pm youn

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Axii and humanoidsub7

• Woah
That’s the same exact thing literally the same thing nigga your still having sex

Girls don’t even look at me how can you relate to me? Ill pm youn
only we are the incels here

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Zenis
You know what, OK. You are a loser. Congratulations. Happy now faggot?

Its not ugly vs attractive women. It’s getting women vs no women. Your lack of a social circle is distorting your view on smv.

Here is the difference retard if you can't read
The word INCEL lies in the problem with your argument
INCEL means involuntary celibate, if you start rejecting girls because "i dont find her attractive" you are voluntarily being celibate, meaning you cannot be a involuntary celibate, because you are not one, is this hard to understand?
you say "how is that fun" meaning you are at a point where you claim like we should pity you because you don't get 100% what you want, is this a joke?
you are simply just making a fool of yourself, you dont need help, you just want validation