For some girls height literally doesn't matter at all whereas for some it's everything

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
For some girls it's literally all about face , just be atleast as tall as her.
If the girl is 5'2 and you are 5'3 and good looking it's done but on the contrary side for some minority you just need to be 6'5+ and she will fuck/date regardless of face

Why there is so much of disparity in it ? Atleast all guys want hourglass figure girls but some girls just don't care about height and body at all

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: leopold123, SADA, RoyaleWithCheese and 3 others
Atleast all guys want hourglass figure girls
what? there are plenty of guys lusting over other figures such as the guys on this site who love anorexic models

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and socialcel
If the girl is 5'2 and you are 5'3 and good looking it's done but on the contrary side for some minority you just need to be 6'5+ and she will fuck/date regardless of face

Why there is so much of disparity in it ? Atleast all guys want hourglass figure girls but some girls just don't care about height and body at all
Most of the girls want a guy who's taller than them. I used to be FWB with a girl. Shes 5 feet btw. I asked her what her desired height for her mans was and this bitch had the audacity to say 6feet. Like, she wasn't even worthy of a 5'4 guy. Shes ugly asf. Women man they'll never learn

• +1
Reactions: shogrim
divergence in biological strategy, a big ugly can kill way more than a pretty shrimp. but she would rather have the middle of both than the extreme

2OU8Rit.gif

Just be taller than her pill strikes again

what? there are plenty of guys lusting over other figures such as the guys on this site who love anorexic models
Normal healthy functioning social guys I mean*

I think when they get older this perception changes

Cope.

It’s deep within the subconscious nature of a female to desire a man of height and sturdy frame which would therefor imply an inherent ability to defend not only herself, but also her off spring.

While females may deny their biological desire, a male must understand that nature always wins, and despite what a female might say, her true desires will eventually come to surface sooner rather than later.

Suggesting a woman “doesn’t care” about height is simply inaccurate and not a true reflection upon their own biological reality.

Hope this helps.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Cope.

It’s deep within the subconscious nature of a female to desire a man of height and sturdy frame which would therefor imply an inherent ability to defend not only herself, but also her off spring.

While females may deny their biological desire, a male must understand that nature always wins, and despite what a female might say, her true desires will eventually come to surface sooner rather than later.

Suggesting a woman “doesn’t care” about height is simply inaccurate and not a true reflection upon their own biological reality.

Hope this helps.
But outside of athletes, models and other genetically gifted guys most 6'3+ guys don't have sturdy frames. Virtually every 6'5+ guy you'll see on the street is a hunching kyphotic lanklet. Hell maybe you could push it to as low as 6'2 for when lankiness becomes common.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SomaliMax and m0ss26
different girls like different things i know girls who are all about height and other dont care incels need to know that theres not a specific guy that all girls like

What The fuck man? Absolutely retarded post

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
HEIGHT+LEAN IS LAW. PLEASE STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT HOW IT DOESNT MATTER YOU’RE 6’4. jfl

Must be some sort of fetish or submissiveness. They want to feel dainty, small, and feminine. They want to be dominated by a guy 3x her size. All women have this desire on some level but for some its taken to an extreme.

“Oh for some girls it’s literally all about personality,” that’s true, but guess what pal; it’s a minority.

11 girls from my school liked this on insta-reels, why are you denying the easiest pill to take

i think like you said, it’s like a woman’s figure for a man. Some women are going to prioritize height more than other features and other women less. But I think overall to 99.9% of women taller=better (to a certain point ofc).

I don’t doubt there are women who are perfectly happy a man their height. But I think if one night they were magically presented with the option to increase their boyfriend/husband’s height by 1 inch with no drawbacks, they probably would.

Last edited:
"for some girls it's all about personality bro!"

• JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese

nope, stop coping shorter foids are wired to want even taller guys like 6’2+ to make up for their shit height genes so that their offspring will be atleast average, it balances it out

True im 6"6 and was ltn feore leanmaxing and still had options