For those of you white incels who are fearing the white genocide

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Just know that oil sheik brown dudes are shitting on your white oneitis !

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Its your genocide that you should fear lol

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and murdah
what do u mean bro, there's tons of filipinos everywhere.
No there arent. Also an ethnic cleanising of you from white countries doesnt require full eradication fo fillipionos world wide

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Just know that oil sheik brown dudes are shitting on your white oneitis !
The niggas cant fuck my oneitis if she isnt real!

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
brown bois are taking that pussy to school !
Welp, i wish them good luck on that :lul:, i dont know how they would do this specifically, But the niggas are known for their high IQ inventions, indeed they could possibly create IRL waifus fr and then date them, Brutaaal

Welp, i wish them good luck on that :lul:, i dont know how they would do this specifically, But the niggas are known for their high IQ inventions, indeed they could possibly create IRL waifus fr and then date them, Brutaaal
i've seen too many brown bois with white girls. Women--especially white women--love the brown cocku !

• So Sad
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Why do ethnics want white people extinct? We need more white people matter of fact

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
No there arent. Also an ethnic cleanising of you from white countries doesnt require full eradication fo fillipionos world wide
Filipinos are second highest immigration for where i live, indians first and chinese 3rd

Last edited:
Why do ethnics want white people extinct? We need more white people matter of fact
I don't want white ppl to go extinct lol

If white genocide happens whites will dominate the dating market even more

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
If white genocide happens whites will dominate the dating market even more
#savethewhite race will be buches reaction if whites go extinct. Maybe then you white bois can get some pussy in 2090.

lmao keep coping zipper

And? you think that makes it hard to get rid of them? delusional clown
calling me zipper when bro won't even post his face. Typical looksmax incel shut.

lmao keep coping zipper

this incel thinks he's gonna do some shut !

lmao keep coping zipper

What? You're the clown for thinking my comment was anything more than a simple statement. It had nothing to do with the second half of what you said, I was replying to "no they aren't," and the statement was not intended to be reflective of every country. You're debating ghosts

What? You're the clown for thinking my comment was anything more than a simple statement. It had nothing to do with the second half of what you said, I was replying to "no they aren't."
woah your anecdote is also useless. what country are you in that has this inlfuc of flips?

sheeit its ova

woah your anecdote is also useless. what country are you in that has this inlfuc of flips?
Yes an entire countries immigration statistic is my anecdote you're really smart

seething bro, post your face but we all know you're too ugly for that shut neeguh
keep coping, do you have your face even posted? lets take a look

keep coping, do you have your face even posted? lets take a look
bro take these l's my face is all over PSL JFL AT U NEEGUH GO ER

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Its happening cause whites would rather own dogs and be homosexual than have some kids

meanwhile India and Africa are birthing like 9 a family :lul:

• JFL
water indeed, but the more white bros turn a blind eye to these sheiks shutting on your women. The worse the outcome will be.
ima be full white my whole life bud, they can’t ever take that away from me:feelsokman:

Lmfao id beat the dogshit out of you
This cope, you'd be gassed after a few seconds of swinging wildly my dude. Don't step up to what you can't tolerate !

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
dont use normie copes to get through an argument JFL
He knows he already lost. JFL at that pussy; he won't even post his face.

dont use normie copes to get through an argument JFL
Its not a cope lil bro
He knows he already lost. JFL at that pussy; he won't even post his face.
You can legit read my slay threads and understand that I mog you. keep coping

• JFL
This cope, you'd be gassed after a few seconds of swinging wildly my dude. Don't step up to what you can't tolerate !
lol this dude is trolling. like im dealing with a 5th grader. weird kid

Its not a cope lil bro
nobody but normies who wouldn't do a thing irl say "id beat the fuck out of you irl"

what a low IQ statement in general

"muh I cant defend my argument so ill settle this with violence we both know none of us will meet for" :lul::lul:

Its not a cope lil bro

You can legit read my slay threads and understand that I mog you. keep coping
Nobody cares about your schizo in mumbai slay threads.

lol this dude is trolling. like im dealing with a 5th grader. weird kid
bro is on the backfoot; he knew he lost this one.

what a larp neeguh, post some proof negguh
Theres literla proof in te thread and even a screen shot of girl beggin me to come over along with chicks on tinder and hinge wanting my dick. stop the cope.

Theres literla proof in te thread and even a screen shot of girl beggin me to come over along with chicks on tinder and hinge wanting my dick. stop the cope.
Sounds like tales bro. I can’t believe a bro unless he posts that proof

Bro chill out you're going to make his parents take his car keys away again...