For those who are passionate or grinding a business, do you feel lonely ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I'm currently tryharding to find something to do in my life, it can be a business or just a passion.

HOW to find that shit ? And will this really create a cope to female attention ?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, try2beme, JovenCansao and 4 others
You literally find it by being lonely and having no girlfriend for way too long

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bradpittshairline, polishcel, Engineeringcel and 6 others
You literally find it by being lonely and having no girlfriend for way too long
yeah that's right but it's been 19 fucking years, I never had a gf and now all i enjoy is gymcelling to cope my subhuman genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: polishcel and Engineeringcel
wil be back with a better answer later

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Blackpilled1027
in the mean time heres a good guide for you brocel

Yes im lonely as fuck

im currently at work (i work from home)
so i will write a better moment to write

but your thread iz a topic i like to discuzz...
all right ty

I'm currently tryharding to find something to do in my life, it can be a business or just a passion.

HOW to find that shit ? And will this really create a cope to female attention ?
Yea
But im a huge procrastinator so i never gwt things done

do nothing everyday for couple hours and visualize on where you want to be and universe will show you what you need to do, if you are free of sin

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman

"OH well I'm incel so I guess I'll just become a trillionaire now"
JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and eduardkoopman
"OH well I'm incel so I guess I'll just become a trillionaire now"
JFL
Probably same thought pattern of bill gates, jeff bezos, elon musk, zuckerberg and all the other 4PSL billionaires out there

• Ugh..
Reactions: JovenCansao

do nothing everyday for couple hours and visualize on where you want to be and universe will show you what you need to do, if you are free of sin
wdym by "free of sin" ?

wdym by "free of sin" ?
What I noticed is that visualization or manifestation or however u wanna call it only works if you are actively working towards not committing any sins as they are described by the bible, such as not being greedy, lustful, envious, hateful, lazy etc.

I had a taste of it team working with my contact friend. So it wasnt very lonely but at the end it didnt pan out.

What I noticed is that visualization or manifestation or however u wanna call it only works if you are actively working towards not committing any sins as they are described by the bible, such as not being greedy, lustful, envious, hateful, lazy etc.
bro this is fucking interesting, because i'm actually daydreaming about shit like money, power etc... and I know i'm sinning but I'm just addict to this shit

Probably same thought pattern of bill gates, jeff bezos, elon musk, zuckerberg and all the other 4PSL billionaires out there
If you can't see the irony of your sentence I won't even bother talking to you ever again.

Lil bro if your feeling lonely trying to own a business, just wait til your making money on one. It’s awful. (If you even get that far)

Businessmaxxing is just like regular work, but even if you work a regular job, nobody outside of your line of work will understand you anyway. Your social network should ideally be unrelated to your work otherwise your life will be incredibly one-sided.

I mean, I inherited a house in the middle of the woods, I know what loneliness is but I’ve gotten so used to it that it’s weird constantly having people around. But I can chat with my friends on WhatsApp, drive to visit some relative or drive to Berlin in a couple hours and sleep in a cheap hostel then come back to the countryside after a few days. From the outside it looks lonely yeah but I‘m not that hyper extroverted anyways.

There are moments where I have nothing but my fireplace on and the snow is falling outside while I‘m programming on my hobby projects, it‘s very very comfy. I‘m gonna miss that once I have to make money again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Sondern
i feel less lonely than i did when i was unsuccessful even though i basically have no social life anymore

i havent relaxed due to this all my teens, i will act on this before its too late