[LifeFuel] for @toolateforme

S

streege

Zephir
camera angle is shit i agree but i guarantee those lines that i wrote are facts since i've got several CT's before.
here, this might be better side.
View attachment 111106

you are a really nice guy. you are really nice guy i admit. thanks for trying to make me less depressed.
but im so afraid to say that majority of people would feel i look so bad. even they dont say it out.
i feel what others feel too. as beauty was objective.. you guys cannot just say orange color is green, i am human too and i have same instinct and sight as you. im so sorry to fail you.
@WhiskeyCocaine please tell something. end this joke. @streege said my profile is fairly attractive as his,
i know for fact he wrote that to make me feel less suicidal.
but i am not dumb, i would rather live reality even if its gonna kill me. wasnt that the motto of blackpill.
here i was rated 4 PSL at best, i dobt you'll be too much lower than me.
so fuck, don't take into account people sick way of thinking.
if really you feel depressed : do fucking very well in school, have good status, and probably do some surgeries, i promise you'll ascend.
No he didn't, he trolls. Did this a couple weeks back as well.
i don't think he's trolling, he seems to be attached to our asian friend tbh.

S

streege

Zephir
I literally serviced a subhuman norwooding manlet framcel gook at work at least 2x uglier than you with an attracitve white woman

And guess what

She had his gook last name

Hard to believe in looks meme when seeing this day after day
i'm 1m77-78 sir, if it can help, manlet too. but whatever it's life.
i'm 1m77-78 sir, if it can help, manlet too. but whatever it's life.
at least i'll probably never norwooding

SikKunt

SikKunt

๐’ฎ๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Ž๐“ˆ
I literally serviced a subhuman norwooding manlet framcel gook at work at least 2x uglier than you with an attracitve white woman

And guess what

Damn bro your anecdote just might debunk all the imperical evidence based on statistics.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Zephir

And guess what

okay, ill agree that even ugly people can date.
but let's not overrate me intentionally. i look way worse than streege.
here i was rated 4 PSL at best, i dobt you'll be too much lower than me.
so fuck, don't take into account people sick way of thinking.
if really you feel depressed : do fucking very well in school, have good status, and probably do some surgeries, i promise you'll ascend.

i don't think he's trolling, he seems to be attached to our asian friend tbh.
im not interested in statusmaxxing. i might get some surgeries if im gonna be alive.
but dont lie that my side doesnt have ton of unattractive traits. shallow bones, long midface, no chin, everything are conventional unattractive traits.

xit

xit

club alien
Damn bro your anecdote just might debunk all the imperical evidence based on statistics.
Youre so retarded you dont understand humans can override their darwinian drives after I said it multiple times on here

SikKunt

SikKunt

Youre so retarded you dont understand humans can override their darwinian drives after I said it multiple times on here
Absolute roadkill IQ level

S

streege

Zephir
okay, ill agree that even ugly people can date.
but let's not overrate me intentionally. i look way worse than streege.

im not interested in statusmaxxing. i might get some surgeries if im gonna be alive.
but dont lie that my side doesnt have ton of unattractive traits. shallow bones, long midface, no chin, everything are conventional unattractive traits.
no it's your pheno, nothing unattractive here, go to asian you'll see if it's unattractive sir.

S

streege

Zephir
asians are excluded by more than 90percents in dating pool just because of their pheno.
do you think ME/turkish/iranian looking guys are not too ?
bruhh, if i can slay someday it's probably not in western.
I'm bloated as fuck but i don't think low bf will change anything :

so stop complaining sir.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Zephir
do you think ME/turkish/iranian looking guys are not too ?
bruhh, if i can slay someday it's probably not in western.
I'm bloated as fuck but i don't think low bf will change anything :

so stop complaining sir.
the front is why you are rated 4, your side is at least 6
Dont you live in korea!?!
i dont like asian woman at all

S

streege

Zephir
toolateforme

toolateforme

Zephir
you see ? it's over for me, nice profile may be, fucked up front, i don't think it's due to 30/100 bf tough
still if you're 4 i will be like 2.5
and you said its my pheno, but let's be honest, don't you just think it's unattractive?
dont think about phenotype or whatever. they are just unattractive on biological level.
Kg2eu7H.jpg
this guy literally has same flat maxilla, shallow brow and nose, no chin like me.

xit

xit

club alien
and you said its my pheno, but let's be honest, don't you just think it's unattractive?
dont think about phenotype or whatever. they are just unattractive on biological level.
View attachment 111117
this guy literally has same flat maxilla, shallow brow and nose, no chin like me.
Stfu u mog that guy you actually have a jawline

S

streege

Zephir
View attachment 111117
imo, you'r slight below average due to your features, like 3.5 PSL.
And i'm a 4, and not complaining sir. you'r fine.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Zephir
Stfu u mog that guy you actually have a jawline
yeah i kinda have pseudo jawline but other parts are literally same.
imo, you'r slight below average due to your features, like 3.5 PSL.
And i'm a 4, and not complaining sir. you'r fine.
so you want me to not complain? when i will still look utter garbage in real world?

S

streege

Zephir
i have a good canthalt tilt fucked up by eyelid exposure, just want to die tbh.
Same for the brow ridge : proeminent but fucking not low set etc etc. Features could have been good but they are not at the end of the day
yeah i kinda have pseudo jawline but other parts are literally same.

so you want me to not complain? when i will still look utter garbage in real world?
fuck if you look utter garbage then 70/100 of the population looks too, are they complaining ?
@toolateforme i mean bro, my situation is worse than yours, bc once in my life i was gl but due to high bf, mouthbreathing, etc i fucked it up :
i can just become sad at watching my teenage period, sir.
and beeing gl from profile is shit .
@Ritalincel come on tell the truth about these pics and his state of mind too, instead of saying "files me" sir. It's important imo.
say smth sir @Ritalincel you seems to have wisdom.

Last edited:
P

Phillybeard1996

Amateur
Same for the brow ridge : proeminent but fucking not low set etc etc. Features could have been good but they are not at the end of the day

fuck if you look utter garbage then 70/100 of the population looks too, are they complaining ?
@toolateforme i mean bro, my situation is worse than yours, bc once in my life i was gl but due to high bf, mouthbreathing, etc i fucked it up :
@Ritalincel come on tell the truth about these pics and his state of mind too, instead of saying "files me" sir. It's important imo.
I do not see your picture

SikKunt

SikKunt

1568305101363.png

doesnt work

SikKunt

SikKunt

here you go sir. I've heard that at low bf the front will mog the profile, so i'll be happy then.

before :
rn at 30/100 bf :
profile :

it looks fine right ?

bruh :
front :
You look decent, profile is good.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)