Force myself to exercise but I want to desire going to the gym

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
Don't get me wrong I lift 4x a week but everytime I do so I feel like I am dragging myself through it, I don't think I am getting optimal results whenever my time at the gym just feels like a chore instead of something fun

I think It is due to stress, I am starting a masters program and I have to do a shitton of stuff along with running 2 online businesses, I always feel like I need to do something before going to the gym, not sure how to get this brain rot out of my head, I miss the desire and passion to go to the gym

Any copes that help?

Just started Test and Its helping a bit but its only been a week and a half

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. Of course it won't be enjoyable if you have problems hanging over your head in the gym. Try getting all your work for the day done before you hit the gym. Just bang out your to-do list in the morning. Eat a good nutritious meal, get caffeined up, and go workout. You can try taking ashwaganda for lowering your cortisol. Don't take it long term but it can help you through stressful periods of life. Also, do what you enjoy in the gym. Everyone has exercises that they like and dislike. That doesn't mean you should always skip doing squats, but if you're stressed out and having a shitty day, fuck it go hit some curls instead. Test will probably be a massive help, give it a month and see how you feel.

• +1
Reactions: Haze