AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
Calves and shins > Quads as well

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Jpg, flippasav and 3 others
Fuck leg day

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, try2beme, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
yes, you will look like you lift in everything if your forearms are big.
20230609 211949

• Love it
Reactions: FBl and AspiringMogger
No gym for my 10 miles high set eyebrows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, AspiringMogger, ropemaxxee and 3 others
every day is tricep day imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
how to increase forearm size? In the begining will just noraml bicep muscle workouts usually grow forearm as well?
it's an endurance muscle, it only really grows from long light sets rather than explosive short sets.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and BrahminBoss
it's an endurance muscle, it only really grows from long light sets rather than explosive short sets.
So if those bicep reps are long theyll also grow? Like say hammer curls

So if those bicep reps are long theyll also grow? Like say hammer curls
that is what I used to do at least, but they also just grew from work.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and BrahminBoss
face is all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and fuxkdakikez
how to increase forearm size? In the begining will just noraml bicep muscle workouts usually grow forearm as well?
Just do a shit load of pull ups thats how I grew mine

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, sayi, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
Forearm pill is valid

My shit always juicy from destroying them in high school

• +1
i have such shitty forearm genetics and thin wrists theres no way to make them grow. ive been doing gripper workout, wrist roller and wrist curls for months and they still look like shitty thin womens forearms. forearms is 90% genetic

• So Sad
Reactions: sayi and AspiringMogger
i have such shitty forearm genetics and thin wrists theres no way to make them grow. ive been doing gripper workout, wrist roller and wrist curls for months and they still look like shitty thin womens forearms. forearms is 90% genetic
You can still grow them, I have really long forearms and I built mine up to a decent size + vascularity halos me hard

• Woah
Fuck leg day
I used to say the same but saw a guy in my new gym that looked fucking wedge from the upper body alone, he was 100% on roids. His legs were thinner than my wrists though. Shit looked comical. Got scared and did legs the next day. Pump in legs felt quite nice and I’m gonna continue doing it

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
yes, you will look like you lift in everything if your forearms are big.
View attachment 2718238
What do you do for forearms I do wrist curls, and thing thing where you twist the bar for a minute behind your back (gruelling excersize).

I used to say the same but saw a guy in my new gym that looked fucking wedge from the upper body alone, he was 100% on roids. His legs were thinner than my wrists though. Shit looked comical. Got scared and did legs the next day. Pump in legs felt quite nice and I’m gonna continue doing it
you need strong legs to do shit like overhead press or bend-over rows, i.e pendlay rows, if you don't train them you end up stagnating your upper body.

• +1
No gym for my 10 miles high set eyebrows
wouldn’t filler in the upper parts of the browbone lower them? I got the same issue, and can’t afford supra orbital implants

What do you do for forearms I do wrist curls, and thing thing where you twist the bar for a minute behind your back (gruelling excersize).
I've never trained them directly.

20230502 141402

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: mike21 and AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
you need strong legs to do shit like overhead press or bend-over rows, i.e pendlay rows, if you don't train them you end up stagnating your upper body.
The thing is though if you only do isolation contrary to compound excersize you can train your upper body without your legs at all. I assume that’s what he does

• +1
The thing is though if you only do isolation contrary to compound excersize you can train your upper body without your legs at all. I assume that’s what he does
you will develop an incredibly weird physique if you don't train your posterior chain.

20240202 163444 1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger and geezcel
i got big forearms stil incel. girls only notice your body parts if your face looks good

• Hmm...
Drop your gym recipe
hybrid tbh spend half the time in gym half at home as my chest and core look better with that combo. I do 2 working sets high intensity always to failure pretty much

callisthenics (weighted) - push, pull

gym - upper, lower

only do legs one day a week. Should do more but eh cba

whatever works for you init, made my best gains of my life doing a subpar routine but giving it my all with progressive overload and eating well. currently too skinny again after an injury so back on it

• Love it
hybrid tbh spend half the time in gym half at home as my chest and core look better with that combo. I do 2 working sets high intensity always to failure pretty much

callisthenics (weighted) - push, pull

gym - upper, lower

only do legs one day a week. Should do more but eh cba

whatever works for you init, made my best gains of my life doing a subpar routine but giving it my all with progressive overload and eating well. currently too skinny again after an injury so back on it
Why do you do callisthenics? I thought you were a proper gymcel geezer

• +1
Reactions: geezcel
Why do you do callisthenics? I thought you were a proper gymcel geezer
i just find my physique looks better with this combo. Chest looks fuller and core much tighter. luv me dips, pull ups, one arm workouts etc no doubt when I do a proper bulk again I’ll spend all my time in the gym but this is working for me rn

• Love it
I have 13.5inch forearms but i need to be lean to make them look aesthetic

• +1
my forearms have been like this since I was dyel.
Lol, but ur physique is brutally mogger.
I know you sauce just drop ur cycle here i am curious

i got big forearms stil incel. girls only notice your body parts if your face looks good
True. Gymcelled body by itself isn’t a halo. Good physique complements a good face.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid and the BULL
Mirin, how many sets you do, and is it just for failure? I got a good back day but maybe I should incorporate pull ups to it as well.
Pretty much until failure, yes. I also have a dip belt to which I add additional weight for my pull-ups.
They're the best exercise for building that aesthetic v-taper.

• Woah
Pretty much until failure, yes. I also have a dip belt to which I add additional weight for my pull-ups.
They're the best exercise for building that aesthetic v-taper.
Rate my forearms
Screenshot 20240219 152117 comandroidgallery3d