Forget about finding a decent girl on dating apps

Hygienecel

Hygienecel

Iron
After college you will have to resort to dating apps where you will only be able to match with sluts with inflated ego and brains that are destroyed by years of swiping on chads and getting pumped and dumped.

Have fun competing with 1000 other dudes for some 4/10 girl that thinks she is a princess and only deserves the best and wont settle for anything less. Even if you manage to get her you need to constantly entertaining her, taking her out to dinner and bringing gifts and the second she gets bored its over for your ass. If you have one thing missing its OVER because they think/know they can do better

If you are lucky (0.1%) you will come along the actually good girl, that's trying the app for the first time but she will only be there for a few minutes before deleting the app after feeling slutty and trashy but then most likely she wont be interested in a dude that are on these apps LOL

• +1
Reactions: lost222, aleksander, It'snotover and 6 others
Wat is wet thread but couldn't said it better. Online dating is dangerous and very toxic for someone soul. The jews fully suceeded to destroy dating and milk out as much money from their awful concept

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Latinolooksmaxxer and thereallegend
Yeah the only way to meet a decent girl for LTR is through social circles, that's it. It's why socialmaxxing is critical and as important as looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel and thereallegend
Yeah the only way to meet a decent girl for LTR is through social circles, that's it. It's why socialmaxxing is critical and as important as looksmaxxing.
socialmaxxing is important if you want something serious that will last but if your goals are to slay you can resort to these apps

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and kanderior
fuarkkk i want a college girl thats normal and not a massive slut

Friend of mine had been using dating apps for years always being frustrated. He finally got a decent gf, and she had only been on the app for 3 days when they met.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
up until 2018 imo if you got a couple halos either physical or social (like good education or career) OLD was decent specially if you were in the young adult age bracket (18-24)

nowadays its trashy for non-chads unless you are youngcel and match with JBs that are trying the app - JBF theory

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
up until 2018 imo if you got a couple halos either physical or social (like good education or career) OLD was decent specially if you were in the young adult age bracket (18-24)

nowadays its trashy for non-chads unless you are youngcel and match with JBs that are trying the app - JBF theory
This was my experience too. I’m way better looking now than I was 5 years ago, but back then dating apps were better. I wonder why. Perhaps the ratios changed and they’re more of a sausagefest these days.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Friend of mine had been using dating apps for years always being frustrated. He finally got a decent gf, and she had only been on the app for 3 days when they met.
I know a similar story. A friend met a girl that had only been on the app for some hours lol

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
I know a similar story. A friend met a girl that had only been on the app for some hours lol
Chicks all say that BS line to make the man feel special , it’s larp trust me

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
i cant find any girl at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and stunna