Forward grown maxilla is not that important in man as it is on woman

bassfreak

bassfreak

Diamond
As man if u have decend jaw , chin and zygos it's enough but when it comes to woman beauty forward grown maxilla is almost everything.

From the time when i get blackpilled i can see it , for me when girl have average features or even some below average but have forward grown maxilla she is almost automatically attractive to me it gives her that "full face look" , i see MANY high T man with masculine jaws but from profile their maxillas are recessed or even flat but still they are GL as man ofc those guys have hot GF but when girl have recessed or flat maxilla it's mostly over.

it's my personal opinion form what i can see in real life for both man and woman.
Just jawmaxx , chinmaxx and zygomaxx recessed maxilla is not death sentence as many think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 4383, Lars and 11 others
Yes lower third is more important than maxilla and has pretty much the same importance as eye area

• +1
Reactions: 000, Lars, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
it's important for both, stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 3202, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, LowTierNormie, Copeful and 2 others
look at meeks or pitt for example , their profile is shit
Nah bro their chins aren't hugely projected but that doesn't matter. A well developed maxilla is important.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Water is wet but yeah

I think the thing is, forward growth is important however is comes. If you have forward growth of the brow ridge, and chin then this can compensate for a flat maxilla

shit thread

This maxilla or dont even try leaving house

29740809 580822202291394 6111293452056526848 n

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 14848, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
This maxilla or dont even try leaving house

View attachment 171364
My dog brutally mogs this recessed bitch to oblivion. Even if he got max mm lefort 3 advancement he would still be mogged by my dog. Over for humancels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, cutecel, HighIQcel and 2 others
He looks so feminine , curious to see how he will age.
He is the ultimate mix between feminine and masculine tbh. His front is too wide though but side profile is best world.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Over
This is not even too much projected, I pretty sure that most of my friends are similar
Jfl if you think his maxilla is not projected well above average (99%ile). Yeah sure, forward growth like this is extremely rare, you think why he is a supermodel? Your friends are not even close. Look at his long as fuck submental and take into consideration that his neck is very very thick. His bone growth is absurd. Barrett has more bone mass in skull than average male in whole skeleton tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Jfl if you think his maxilla is not projected well above average (99%ile). Yeah sure, forward growth like this is extremely rare, you think why he is a supermodel? Your friends are not even close. Look at his long as fuck submental and take into consideration that his neck is very very thick. His bone growth is absurd. Barrett has more bone mass in skull than average male in whole skeleton tbh.

Bro, this is his maxilla

IMG 20191123 152209

If you think that the avarage person have this maxilla

DSC00103

So you are severly delusional or don't go out.

The thing I notice is many people maxilla is even with the brow ridge and chin it’s just the angles of models you guys most that makes it look protruding it’s other things being prominent that make the face look forward grown but most people have maxilla about level with brow ridge

bro my crushes maxilla is weak but she still has a cute face regardless :;(

I thought maxilla was zygos

Someone pls explain. How can one have one without the other?

I thought maxilla was zygos

Someone pls explain. How can one have one without the other?

This is maxilla

And this is the zygomatic arch

The two are connected obviously

only upper lip matters for women. their maxilla can be recessed.

yeah the maxilla specifically is not that important, but as a whole, its everything

I think this actress is pretty hot despite lack of forward growth, but if she had more she would be hot as fuck. You can just see lack of support in eye area etc.

https: //www.listal.com/viewimage/17249371

https: //www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?206673-Where-can-Moroccan-actress-Zineb-Triki-pass

What does she look like ?
pm me for pictures, not gonna post publicly here. Discord is iwanttobeaheadturner#0490

• +1
Reactions: Coco
Men have more forward maxila than women. But for chads, they have more projecting chin and browridge so that maxila looks recessed. But their maxila will be well further than most people. Barret have good maxilary projection but he has a recessed chin and browridge is not that good. Plus he has thick lips that's why he looks Feminine

Forward Growthof maxilla and mandible is the most important thing

This is shitskin hindu curry with a forward grown maxilla

Screenshot 2020 05 13 00 28 23 483 commiuigallery

As man if u have decend jaw , chin and zygos it's enough but when it comes to woman beauty forward grown maxilla is almost everything.

From the time when i get blackpilled i can see it , for me when girl have average features or even some below average but have forward grown maxilla she is almost automatically attractive to me it gives her that "full face look" , i see MANY high T man with masculine jaws but from profile their maxillas are recessed or even flat but still they are GL as man ofc those guys have hot GF but when girl have recessed or flat maxilla it's mostly over.

it's my personal opinion form what i can see in real life for both man and woman.
Just jawmaxx , chinmaxx and zygomaxx recessed maxilla is not death sentence as many think.

Cope forward maxilla is 90 percent of looks even with a shit midface if you have a god tier maxilla you mog most people its the 1 thing that is a bitch to fix

• Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Cope forward maxilla is 90 percent of looks even with a shit midface if you have a god tier maxilla you mog most people its the 1 thing that is a bitch to fix
From the front is jaw more important or maxilla?

Cope you can never be pretty boy wit out maxilla

look at meeks or pitt for example , their profile is shit
this is true for pitt tbh, hes not recessed but he doesnt have insance projection. still the best looking dude of his time