Forward growth test (question)

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
The test:
Give yourself an underbite (if you can) and jut your jaw forward. Take a picture of your side profile. However far back your maxilla is, is the amount of forward growth that you are capable of having, and how far forward your jaw could potentially be.

I don’t know if this is already known by users here or not, but is this forward growth test real? It seems to make sense and be a good test to see where your maxilla is at. I’ve been using it with friends to test their forward growth. Also can people with crazy maxilla forward growth even do an underbite?

@CopeAndRope

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Justttt and Dicklet.4.3
Pretty sure it’s somewhat legit

height is useless

No test for your face

IMG 9212
nelson
IMG 8673

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas
So theoretically then someone with perfect growth shouldn't be able to jut their jaw out at all?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
You can tell just by looking though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You can tell just by looking though.
Yes but when you do this it gives a visual representation of how far forward your jaw can go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yes but when you do this it gives a visual representation of how far forward your jaw can go.
It's meaningless though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
So theoretically then someone with perfect growth shouldn't be able to jut their jaw out at all?
I dunno if it is legit but I have quite forward jaw and I can only just out like 1 cm. While I can push it 5 cm into my neck.

yo wtf I used to be able to jut my jaw out now I can only by a small amount of mm

yo wtf I used to be able to jut my jaw out now I can only by a small amount of mm
The only reason I can jut my jaw is overbite, when I get that jaw surgery done i doubt ill be able to jut it by much.

The only reason I can jut my jaw is overbite, when I get that jaw surgery done i doubt ill be able to jut it by much.
maybe.

no cunt has told me how to actually measure forward growth so I idk
truly

maybe.

no cunt has told me how to actually measure forward growth so I idk
truly
Take a side profile, then make a triangle in paint from the eye to the upper lip, if the base of that triangle is long then you have forward
growth:

Like so.

I can hardly jut at all
anymore

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
I cannot even give myself a underbite jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 3043