Frances Ngannou vs Joe Louis

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
2024 Ngannou fights 1939 Joe Louis. Who wins

Vs

Who wins?

Now, I admire Cassius Clay, I do...

What I admire is - in his sport there's an element of true combat. When Cassius Clay meets Sonny Liston in the ring, that's not two athletes posturing....
That's combat.
Two men trying to kill each other right now.
If you don't beat him, he kills you. That's beyond athletics. That's beyond 'Wide World of Sports,' you know. That's two warriors engaged in combat. That's what I admire. In martial arts tournaments, they won't let you fight like that. It's very frustrating. You stand in front of a guy, you just want to let him have it!
WATAAH
But you can't. ☝️

So, you got to do this play-acting patty cake version. Cassius Clay, Sonny Liston, Joe Luis. The colored boxer, not that White kickboxing asshole. They do what they need to do to win. They unleash as much punishment as they have to - to defeat the other guy. But, in martial arts tournaments, I do to win what they do to win. I unleash all my power. I kill people

• JFL
Reactions: KhajiitMogger and Kamui
I got Louis

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I got Louis
Me too. Louis was 6'2 198-207 pounds in his prime, but he was the quintessential giant slayer. He absolutely pummeled the 6'7 260 odd pound Primo Carnera and Louis was 6'2 197-98 in that fight. Carnera was the size of Ngannou

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull