Massive Weight Loss Is The Most Important Looksmaxing Process (Gio Scotti ex. 2023 vs 2024)

qFlodz

qFlodz

Iron
Just a reminder that starvation is the most powerful ingredient in the looksmaxing equation.

Even if you think you're of ''normal'' weight, and you're not fat, your face may still look puffy. Losing weight is the first aspect that can totally change the look of your face, making it sharper, losing baby fat from the cheekbone area, a better nose, and possibly hallow cheeks if your skull structure allows it.

A very good and instant example showing this effect is in this clip of Gio Scotti in 2023 vs 2024.

As you can see in the video below, from no hallow cheecks, with a wide fat nose, baby fat all over her face, round and unsharp face, to literally a girl who mogged any girl within 100 square miles away.
Consider this before you try surgery, or after you change your diet, to see that your face, apart from maybe your skin, is not changed..

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
frauding whore to frauding whore

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Costcosuperstore, albe.ORG and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
it absolutely fascinates me how all these retarded greys are 15 or younger and dare to try give advice. you can just tell lol. look at your sig and avi you fucking faggot. go back to tiktok or hang yourself. muh starve ive been starving before you even developed sperm you retard. dont ever post again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, albe.ORG, Clark69 and 1 other person
it absolutely fascinates me how all these retarded greys are 15 or younger and dare to try give advice. you can just tell lol. look at your sig and avi you fucking faggot. go back to tiktok or hang yourself. muh starve ive been starving before you even developed sperm you retard. dont ever post again.
Sorry, I'm not the doctor to treat your mental illness. He's in the other office. Thank you!

Just a reminder that starvation is the most powerful ingredient in the looksmaxing equation.

Even if you think you're of ''normal'' weight, and you're not fat, your face may still look puffy. Losing weight is the first aspect that can totally change the look of your face, making it sharper, losing baby fat from the cheekbone area, a better nose, and possibly hallow cheeks if your skull structure allows it.

A very good and instant example showing this effect is in this clip of Gio Scotti in 2023 vs 2024.

As you can see in the video below, from no hallow cheecks, with a wide fat nose, baby fat all over her face, round and unsharp face, to literally a girl who mogged any girl within 100 square miles away.
Consider this before you try surgery, or after you change your diet, to see that your face, apart from maybe your skin, is not changed..

retarded post not everyone prefers lean sharp bony faces i prefer fat round faces so do many other guys, for example i dont like 2024 version of her yet i like many fat girls

I summon you @andy9432

Pure autism. She doesnt look better in the 2nd clip and hollow cheeks dont halo women

Sorry, I'm not the doctor to treat your mental illness. He's in the other office. Thank you!
@Squirtle ban this fag

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and St.TikTokcel
Looks MTB here

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and SidharthTheSlayer
Looks more like a young innocent fertile JB in 2023

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer