[FREE EGO BOOST] Rate and criticize 17M w/ stats

• Woah
Reactions: Lelouch Lamperouge
undereye & midface implants + small genio and potentially nosejob would make u chad, good frame too.

I m curious, where did u grow up, where r ur parents from? what was your diet as a kid?
my guess is Chinese merchant family with Mongolian background that moved to american countryside and lives healthy american lifestyle but healthy?

I m curious, where did u grow up, where r ur parents from? what was your diet as a kid?
my guess is Chinese merchant family with Mongolian background that moved to american countryside and lives healthy american lifestyle but healthy?
mongolian background jfl retards here can't tell asian phenos apart. one look and you can tell this guy is southern chinese or SEA with chinese ancestry.

mongolian background jfl retards here can't tell asian phenos apart. one look and you can tell this guy is southern chinese or SEA with chinese ancestry.
He obviously looks mostly southern chinese/sea or some mix but that doesn't change the fact that he looks like he has some Mongolian ancestry. Have you ever seen a SEA guy with that size and bone structure at 17 years old?

He obviously looks mostly southern chinese/sea or some mix but that doesn't change the fact that he looks like he has some Mongolian ancestry. Have you ever seen a SEA guy with that size and bone structure at 17 years old?
yes