Free jaw surgery for sleep apnea covered by nhs?

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Banned
I think I might have a sleep apnea, I have the general symptoms of it.
What do I do to get a free jaw surgery to advance my maxilla? Do I just go to the orthodontist tell him I have a sleep apnea and ask him to refer me to maxillofacial? Should I exaggerate my symptomps in order to get the best chance at getting this surgery?

try
but wouldn't you get an overjet too?

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
you get put on 2 year waiting list and see run of the mill jack of all trades surgeon who wont give a damm about looks

you probably dont need it, just have fucked up health from taking looksmaxing too seriously

• +1
Reactions: Salience and Ekeoma_The_BBC
you get put on 2 year waiting list and see run of the mill jack of all trades surgeon who wont give a damm about looks

you probably dont need it, just have fucked up health from taking looksmaxing too seriously
isnt surgery the only real way to fix sleep apnea though? If you exclude bullshit scam appliances like DNA appliance. Fixing sleep apnea alone would be an indirect looksmaxx

isnt surgery the only real way to fix sleep apnea though? If you exclude bullshit scam appliances like DNA appliance. Fixing sleep apnea alone would be an indirect looksmaxx
have you always had it? my sleep issues were from being high cortisol

i sleep like a baby now

isnt surgery the only real way to fix sleep apnea though?

There can be many different causes for sleep apnea other than a recessed jaw such as a deviated septum or chronic rhinitis. Make sure you know the actual cause first or get diagnosed by a professional.

Also you can't just exaggerate symptoms if they think you're a candidate for an expensive surgery, they'll have to monitor your sleep.

I think I might have a sleep apnea, I have the general symptoms of it.
What do I do to get a free jaw surgery to advance my maxilla? Do I just go to the orthodontist tell him I have a sleep apnea and ask him to refer me to maxillofacial? Should I exaggerate my symptomps in order to get the best chance at getting this surgery?
you can exaggerate the symptomps but the final virdict will depend on your xray: the surgeon will state if you need orthognatic surgery or not after seeing the xray

Can you pay a maxfac to perform bimax on you for purely cosmetic reasons? Asking for a friend of course.

You need to do a sleep study to be diagnosed with sleep apnea

I have sleep apnea. I am getting a CPAP machine on the NHS. I asked about jaw surgery and the doctor said it is only used as a last resort. So you'll have to spend 6 months with the machine first and if you don't get better they'll look into surgery

I have sleep apnea. I am getting a CPAP machine on the NHS. I asked about jaw surgery and the doctor said it is only used as a last resort. So you'll have to spend 6 months with the machine first and if you don't get better they'll look into surgery

you could probably just fraud and say that you move a lot during your sleep which makes the machine impractical to use, no? that machine is huge

you could probably just fraud and say that you move a lot during your sleep which makes the machine impractical to use, no? that machine is huge
The cheaper one you got on the NHS is rather small but yeah you probably could

Have you seen this?

Have you seen this?
wow his nasolabial folds became less prominent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756

Have you seen this?

absolute suicidefuel knowing that me getting this surgery would ascend me 2 psl

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 756
wow his nasolabial folds became less prominent
View attachment 125661View attachment 125663
Hunter eyes?
View attachment 125666View attachment 125665

absolute suicidefuel knowing that me getting this surgery would ascend me 2 psl
The NHS won't do a surgery like this though. The surgeons don't care about aesthetics. Maybe its worth going to Switzerland? They don't say how much it is though on the site but they state most insurers won't cover it :(

Attachments

• ku__enzi-front_nach.jpg
    ku__enzi-front_nach.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 10

you still on the machine boyo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
you still on the machine boyo?
Yep, it works but it takes a lot of time to get used to. You can only really sleep on your back with your head raised up otherwise the machine stops. You need to adjust your sleep pattern but yes sleep is way better now.
Are you looking for surgery?

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Yep, it works but it takes a lot of time to get used to. You can only really sleep on your back with your head raised up otherwise the machine stops. You need to adjust your sleep pattern but yes sleep is way better now.
Are you looking for surgery?

Yeah, I think I have sleep apnea (always snore) and my Dad has sleep apnea but I don't want the machine, I want to have surgery jfl