Friend’s girlfriend hitting on me what should I do

Deleted member 1680

Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend
For the past month or so my best friend’s gf has been flirting with me. Constantly complimenting me, for example feeling up my arms, telling me how good I look. And she never does this when he’s around. I see her eye fucking me whenever I’m topless at the the beach or wearing a tanktop. Just last week at the club, my friend left early to go home leaving us 2 and other people behind. She legit tried kissing me on the mouth but I swerved and ended up kissing me on the cheek. She’s a fitty and very cute but fucking her is out of the equation because he’s my bro. What do I do, tell him and and risk that when he confronts her she might lie and say i was the one trying it on her. Or leave it and wait till she texts me, so that I can screenshot and have proof.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Ocelot, Deleted member 3323 and 3 others
Fuck her bro

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: audreyen, Deleted member 3323, Copeful and 6 others
fuck her and then fuck your friend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, zaynbrah, Deleted member 3323 and 5 others
Wait until you have proof.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Ocelot, audreyen and 6 others
Wait until you can get proof, then take it to him

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ConspiracyTheory, Achathin and 2 others
This. Nothing more embarrassing than that. Your bro will find out one way or the other. You see how many people here are fucked over by being cucked.

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and Deleted member 1680
Thing is we barely text, what I might have to do is record a conversation irl on my phone in my pocket

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
don’t betray your friend

bros before hoes

• +1
Reactions: Whaddup, zaynbrah, Hightwolf and 5 others
Tell him that his gf is probably not very loyal and would cuck him if chad comes around

over a girl? i wouldnt do that to a friend, She also could just be testing or doing that for her own favor for some reason.
There is always more to it then it actually seems, Try to find out why, Girls like to manipulate situations for their own good never think its just benefiting you.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pendejo, Insomniac and 1 other person
wait until proof, they always try to lie and maintain victim status unless you have it.
Dont bang her, its not worth losing a friendship over a girl.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Insomniac and Deleted member 1680
don’t betray your friend

bros before hoes
over a girl? i wouldnt do that to a friend, She also could just be testing or doing that for her own favor for some reason.
There is always more to it then it actually seems, Try to find out why, Girls like to manipulate situations for their own good never think its just benefiting you.
Ofc id never do that to my mate, at first I thought the same thing,she could be attention whoring. But she literally tried to get with me in the club so idek

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
I don’t get hit on in real life. :feelsbadman:

Post her pics here thats what you should do

Depends how much do you value your friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Jfl at the desperate incels telling him to fuck her.

Depends how much do you value your friend
I'm good mates with him
Even if we became friends a week ago I still wouldn't do that to him

• +1
Reactions: samm735
tell your friend
But then when he confronts her she’ll prolly bs and say I was the one flirting with her. I need proof so I would screenshot conversations over text but we barely message each other

But then when he confronts her she’ll prolly bs and say I was the one flirting with her. I need proof so I would screenshot conversations over text but we barely message each other
Until you have proof do nothing
. Just avoid her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
p in v or cope

you look and act like a good guy seriously. i would want to be friends with you no homo

Do not fuck.Bros over hoes

• Hmm...
Reactions: LegendOfIncel
Update?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and zaynbrah