[From Lookism] ULTIMATE Hair Regrowth Protocol (GTFIH For AWESOME Hair Gains)(INDEPTH)(PICS)(SRS)~

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
I don't think this thread was archived but thankfully I saved on my computer, but I saved on a .txt so there are no images any more :feelsree:

Pls, put this in your archives, thank u.

Thread below:

_________________________________________________________________________________

I’ve been researching for the past two months on a few forums, and I’ve compiled a list of supplements that can help ANYBODY regrow their hair NATURALLY.

This is something that's worked for me and something that's worked for others, I do not claim that it is the only/ultimate cure. It's not that expensive, thus I think most people could give it a shot and we could all log it together.

I gathered most of this info from a user named Taeian on another bodybuilding board. Here are his before and after pics:

PICS/PICS

Before:

PICS/PICS

After:

PICS/PICS

The biggest factor when it comes to hair loss is inflammation. Your immune system basically attacks your hair. To cure this inflammation, you need to treat the underlying causes:

• Excess estrogen
  • Fungus (Candida)
  • Overexposure to insulin

Many people blame DHT as the sole cause of hair loss, while this simply is not true. When your scalp is inflamed, yes, DHT expedites shedding. This is why people have stopped their shedding/regrew some hair on products like Finsteride (which inhibits the enzyme that converts Testosterone to DHT). The reason you don’t want to use Finasteride reduce your DHT is because DHT is the hormone that makes you a man.

DHT is responsible for erections, muscle hardness and the development of type-II male characteristics (such as facial hair, a strong jaw, dick growth, everything ****ing manly). If you inhibit it, your muscles will look soft, and your PENIS can SHRINK (SRS).

What I aim to do in this post is aware you on how you can fix your health and feel 100x better while regaining an aesthetic hairline.

Disclaimer: Consult your doctor or physician before following this protocol. I am not responsible for what you choose to put in your body.

Now before we start:

Remove wheat from your diet, it inhibits mineral absorption VERY strongly. Other grains do this as well to a lesser degree. Remove them too if you want your supplementation to be the most effective.

Take internally:

Virgin (Unrefined) Coconut Oil: 3 to 6 table spoons /day

Lowers DHT within natural ranges, also increases libido.

It can sometimes stop shedding within a week. You can take more if you want faster results.

Iodine: 12.5-100mg /day

50mg is the standard dose. Be aware that you may experience symptoms of halogen detox as your body flushes out excess halogens (Fluoride/Bromide/Chlorine). These don’t really do anything good for you, so better out than in.

Iodine is basically fuel for the Thyroid. The Thyroid filters the blood and regulates hormone levels. This is one of the most important supplements in this protocol.

Use the Lugols solution version of it, it’s a mixture of Iodine and Iodide. JCrows is a good brand. Iodine is for your thyroid and Iodide is good for your bodily tissues (Hair, skin, organs, etc).

The 5% formula contains 5% Iodine and 10% Iodide. It has a total Iodine content of 125.6 mg/mL.

I take 8 drops of the 5% formula. This equals about 50mg. I drop it into empty gelcaps so I don’t have to taste it.

Make sure you get NON-radioactive Iodine.

Bonus: Iodine also helps sleep

Selenium Methionine: 400 to 600 mcg /day

Selenium must be taken with Iodine, it prevents negative side effects from occurring and converts the thyroid hormone t4 into its active version t3.

Two Brazil nuts contain 400mcg of Selenium, I prefer them because Selenium tablets smell bad.

The conversion of t4 to t3 is dose-dependent. I advise to not take more than 800mg of Selenium with Iodine (4 brazil nuts), because high doses can lead to a condition called thyroid storm, which can be deadly. I think doses up to 1200mg might be ok, but to be safe I wouldn’t take more than 800mg. 400mg is plenty anyways.

Chromium GTF: 400mcg /day.

This is to control blood glucose spikes, because excess insulin in the blood creates inflammation of the scalp which = perfect environment for shedding.

High blood sugar feeds fungus (Candida) in your body which also = inflammation which = hair loss.

High blood sugar also creates an acidic environment within the body which = inflammation.

I take 200mg with each meal, for my two biggest meals each day.

Magnesium Citrate: 2000mg /day.

Split up the dosage and take away from other minerals (like Zinc) as they compete for absorption. After a few months lower the dosage to 1000mg /day

Studies show Magnesium improves blood glucose by 50% and can cure Type 2 diabetes.

This is good because insulin resistance can also lead to estrogen trouble and inflammation (which triggers hair loss).

For optimal absorption, take minerals like Magnesium and Zinc with Apple Cider Vinegar.

Zinc Picolinate: 150mg /day

Displaces Copper. High Copper levels cause your body to hold on to Estrogen, not allowing excretion. Left untreated over time, Estrogen levels build up. High Estrogen = Inflammation.

Countries like the US who use Copper pipes for their water experience these problems more often. Copper usually contaminates many foods of these countries as well.

Take until levels are normal, then you can lower the dose to 50mg /day (if you wish)

I personally take 150mg /day.

Molybdenum: 500mcg 3 times /day (Or with meals)

Also helps displace Copper.

Niacinamide (b3): 500-1000mg before bed.

Beneficial to sleep, cancer, anxiety AND hair loss.

Green Tea Extract: 3 to 6 caps /day

Anti-inflammatory.

Omega 3 Fish Oil: 3 to 4 gelcaps or more /day

Quells inflammation.

Cod Liver Oil: 3 to 6 gelcaps /day

Quells inflammation.

If you’re only going to take one type of fish oil, choose Cod Liver Oil.

Has the bioavailable form of vitamin A, which is needed for vitamin K2 (below) to be absorbed.

Vitamin K2 (MK-4): 500mcg-1mg

K2 shuttles Calcium from your blood to your bones. The less Calcium in your blood, the less that will be available to settle into your scalp and prevent hair growth.

If calcium is settled in your scalp, your **** is all clogged up and you can’t get any blood up there to give your hair the nutrients it needs to grow.

K2 also prevents arterial calcification. Really good for heart health.

Vitamin E: 400mg /day

For optimal circulation which is needed to get nutrients to the scalp.

Boron: 3-20mg /day

Start low, gauge how you feel. Cycle 3 days on, 3 days off.

B Vitamins: Full-Fat Liver Powder contains a range of b vitamins.

B vitamins give you energy. People deficient in B vitamins tend to have sleep disorders and low HGH (HGH helps hair growth).

Liver powder is superior to B-complex vitamins because B-complex vitamins contain B6, which can cause nerve damage (and is linked to autism). P-5-P is the broken down version of B6 and will not cause these problems.

P-5-P (Pyridoxal phosphate): Up to 300mg /day

Inhibits prolactin. Prolactin makes you shed.

Taurine: 1400-3000mg /day.

Rids the body of fibrosis including liver cirrhosis and scalp fibrosis.

Fibrosis of the scalp prevents new hair from growing.

Baking Soda: 3-4tsp /day taken in glasses of water throughout the day (on an empty stomach or 45 mins after meals, not before meals though as it neutralizes stomach acid)

Candida fungus thrives in acidic (low-oxygen) environments. Baking Soda alkalizes (high-oxygen environment) the body so Candida cannot survive.

Baking soda 30 minutes after meals will help final stage digestion after food leaves the stomach and enters the duodeum.

Cayenne Powder: 1 capsule with large meals

Helps digestion, can heal stomach uclers and improve heartburn.

Take all of the fat-based supplements together.

Use topically on scalp:

Apple Cider Vinegar: Rinse scalp every other day before bed.

Mix 2-3 tbsp in a small cup of water. Rinse your scalp with it, rub it in, and dry your head with it still in. Sleep with it in your hair. It'll kill topical fungus AND clear calcium deposits which prevent hair growth (mpb people have this badly)

Bragg’s brand is the best; most health food stores have it.

Niacinamide and Boron:

After the vinegar rinse, open one Niacinamide and one Boron capsule and dump them in a bowl. Add a few trickles of water to create a paste. Rub it on your bald spots. Many people report new hairs to spring up within weeks.

Nizoral:

Use in the shower every other day at first, then reduce to 2-3 times /week. Leave in for 5-10 mins.

The 2% formula is best, but I could only find the 1%. I use it every day. You can use a very small amount. I use about 3 dime-sized applications for mpb areas.

Nizoral is an antifungal. Many people think it works because of its anti-DHT properties, but those are actually much weaker than popularly believed.

One guy who tried it out, eating every damn pill written in the post:

Scalp before, had been bald for years:

One week in:

PIC WITH INCREDIBLE IMPROVEMENT

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, nonserviam, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 14 others
Instead of buying expensive boron supplement just buy a box of mule team borax and take like 1/16 or 1/8 tsp a day.

Its exactly the same but a lifetime supply is like 20$ rather than having to pay out the ass for retarded supplement markups.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Did you save the pics or are they gone?

Definitely a post with many intellectual fruit to reap.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and AspiringChad
Did you save the pics or are they gone?

Definitely a post with many intellectual fruit to reap.

I didn't save them, but it was a thread from another forum, so searching some key phrases on google may give you the original thread with the pics, I'm not sure though

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
btw how old are you?

Ultimate coping guide.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 1464 and 7 others
Too many supplements and my supplementcelling is already way out of control.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and AspiringChad
Too many supplements

This is all really cope, it's better to just learn how to give yourself a neck massage. Literally regrew 1 cm of hairline after a year of doing neck massages everyday.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GalacticHero, diggbicc, Teppen96 and 1 other person
This is from bodybuilding.com forums btw. Not hard to find for anyone interested.

I didn't save them, but it was a thread from another forum, so searching some key phrases on google may give you the original thread with the pics, I'm not sure though

This is all really cope, it's better to just learn how to give yourself a neck massage. Literally regrew 1 cm of hairline after a year of doing neck massages everyday.
.....,...sure bro

just take fins boyo

Srs good thread

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
mind blowinghow stupid this stack is not to mention expesnive

get some brand name avodart, minox and niz and forget about hairloss

mind blowinghow stupid this stack is not to mention expesnive

get some brand name avodart, minox and niz and forget about hairloss
Minox will absolutely fuck your skin up. I used it for 6 months and looked 10 yrs older.

You're right about dut and nizoral. Too bad I'm too young for them though.

Minox will absolutely fuck your skin up. I used it for 6 months and looked 10 yrs older.

You're right about dut and nizoral. Too bad I'm too young for them though.

been using it for over a year and look younger

i always wash my hands after and i use the foam

you must havehad awful skin to begin with then no ifs or buts
Nope I had perfect skin before starting it actually. No acne for over a year.

It will affect different people differently obviously. You probably have better collagen genetics than me to where it doesn't make a difference.

But you still shouldn't get on your high horse because I probably mog you to hell and back in every other regard

Not sure if kidding
How?? Link to those massages?

This thread is utter shit, forget everything that it's in here, it's all cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4416, gymislife and 4 others
This thread is utter shit, forget everything that it's in here, it's all cope
Hahahahahaha

I told you you'll learn soon enough. I tried this myself as well. All of it. Did jack shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 1100 and LordNorwood
elab

holy shit thats depressing
Yep I read every page of that thread JFL. Bought it all and stopped eating wheat for 6 months.

Just hop on duta legit and stop worrying.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Yeah the nutrition part and supplements are all shit, but I'm interested in the neck massages @Kill_Jew mentioned tho. Always thought a stiff neck with bad circulation could cause inflammation up top

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1100

Bunch of stupid supplements, it's the same cope as biotin, only people in Africa will have hair loss due to nutrition deficiency.

The only legit supplements in that list are magnesium and zinc, even then you don't need that much

2000mg magnesium, jfl
150mg zinc, jfl again

600 and 30 for each, respectively, is enough

The rest is dog shit, also I highly doubt estrogen will have anything to do with inflammation. No quercetin and no curcumin as well, which are the best things to combat inflammation. Nothing to increase the blood flow in the scalp as well

Bunch of stupid supplements, it's the same cope as biotin, only people in Africa will have hair loss due to nutrition deficiency.

The only legit supplements in that list are magnesium and zinc, even then you don't need that much

2000mg magnesium, jfl
150mg zinc, jfl again

600 and 30 for each, respectively, is enough

The rest is dog shit, also I highly doubt estrogen will have anything to do with inflammation. No quercetin and no curcumin as well, which are the best things to combat inflammation. Nothing to increase the blood flow in the scalp as well
one day you'll take fin, it's inevitable, stop coping.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite, Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 1100
Not sure if kidding
How?? Link to those massages?
it's not that complicated. just push into your neck where u feel tension and rub it out, I mostly concentrate on the back of the neck, especially right where the skull begins

• +1
Reactions: Teppen96
it's not that complicated. just push into your neck where u feel tension and rub it out, I mostly concentrate on the back of the neck, especially right where the skull begins
Allright thanks man. And this regrew 1cm of your hairline after a year?

I don't think this thread was archived but thankfully I saved on my computer, but I saved on a .txt so there are no images any more :feelsree:

Pls, put this in your archives, thank u.

Thread below:

_________________________________________________________________________________

I’ve been researching for the past two months on a few forums, and I’ve compiled a list of supplements that can help ANYBODY regrow their hair NATURALLY.

This is something that's worked for me and something that's worked for others, I do not claim that it is the only/ultimate cure. It's not that expensive, thus I think most people could give it a shot and we could all log it together.

I gathered most of this info from a user named Taeian on another bodybuilding board. Here are his before and after pics:

PICS/PICS

Before:

PICS/PICS

After:

PICS/PICS

The biggest factor when it comes to hair loss is inflammation. Your immune system basically attacks your hair. To cure this inflammation, you need to treat the underlying causes:

• Excess estrogen
  • Fungus (Candida)
  • Overexposure to insulin

Many people blame DHT as the sole cause of hair loss, while this simply is not true. When your scalp is inflamed, yes, DHT expedites shedding. This is why people have stopped their shedding/regrew some hair on products like Finsteride (which inhibits the enzyme that converts Testosterone to DHT). The reason you don’t want to use Finasteride reduce your DHT is because DHT is the hormone that makes you a man.

DHT is responsible for erections, muscle hardness and the development of type-II male characteristics (such as facial hair, a strong jaw, dick growth, everything ****ing manly). If you inhibit it, your muscles will look soft, and your PENIS can SHRINK (SRS).

What I aim to do in this post is aware you on how you can fix your health and feel 100x better while regaining an aesthetic hairline.

Disclaimer: Consult your doctor or physician before following this protocol. I am not responsible for what you choose to put in your body.

Now before we start:

Remove wheat from your diet, it inhibits mineral absorption VERY strongly. Other grains do this as well to a lesser degree. Remove them too if you want your supplementation to be the most effective.

Take internally:

Virgin (Unrefined) Coconut Oil: 3 to 6 table spoons /day

Lowers DHT within natural ranges, also increases libido.

It can sometimes stop shedding within a week. You can take more if you want faster results.

Iodine: 12.5-100mg /day

50mg is the standard dose. Be aware that you may experience symptoms of halogen detox as your body flushes out excess halogens (Fluoride/Bromide/Chlorine). These don’t really do anything good for you, so better out than in.

Iodine is basically fuel for the Thyroid. The Thyroid filters the blood and regulates hormone levels. This is one of the most important supplements in this protocol.

Use the Lugols solution version of it, it’s a mixture of Iodine and Iodide. JCrows is a good brand. Iodine is for your thyroid and Iodide is good for your bodily tissues (Hair, skin, organs, etc).

The 5% formula contains 5% Iodine and 10% Iodide. It has a total Iodine content of 125.6 mg/mL.

I take 8 drops of the 5% formula. This equals about 50mg. I drop it into empty gelcaps so I don’t have to taste it.

Make sure you get NON-radioactive Iodine.

Bonus: Iodine also helps sleep

Selenium Methionine: 400 to 600 mcg /day

Selenium must be taken with Iodine, it prevents negative side effects from occurring and converts the thyroid hormone t4 into its active version t3.

Two Brazil nuts contain 400mcg of Selenium, I prefer them because Selenium tablets smell bad.

The conversion of t4 to t3 is dose-dependent. I advise to not take more than 800mg of Selenium with Iodine (4 brazil nuts), because high doses can lead to a condition called thyroid storm, which can be deadly. I think doses up to 1200mg might be ok, but to be safe I wouldn’t take more than 800mg. 400mg is plenty anyways.

Chromium GTF: 400mcg /day.

This is to control blood glucose spikes, because excess insulin in the blood creates inflammation of the scalp which = perfect environment for shedding.

High blood sugar feeds fungus (Candida) in your body which also = inflammation which = hair loss.

High blood sugar also creates an acidic environment within the body which = inflammation.

I take 200mg with each meal, for my two biggest meals each day.

Magnesium Citrate: 2000mg /day.

Split up the dosage and take away from other minerals (like Zinc) as they compete for absorption. After a few months lower the dosage to 1000mg /day

Studies show Magnesium improves blood glucose by 50% and can cure Type 2 diabetes.

This is good because insulin resistance can also lead to estrogen trouble and inflammation (which triggers hair loss).

For optimal absorption, take minerals like Magnesium and Zinc with Apple Cider Vinegar.

Zinc Picolinate: 150mg /day

Displaces Copper. High Copper levels cause your body to hold on to Estrogen, not allowing excretion. Left untreated over time, Estrogen levels build up. High Estrogen = Inflammation.

Countries like the US who use Copper pipes for their water experience these problems more often. Copper usually contaminates many foods of these countries as well.

Take until levels are normal, then you can lower the dose to 50mg /day (if you wish)

I personally take 150mg /day.

Molybdenum: 500mcg 3 times /day (Or with meals)

Also helps displace Copper.

Niacinamide (b3): 500-1000mg before bed.

Beneficial to sleep, cancer, anxiety AND hair loss.

Green Tea Extract: 3 to 6 caps /day

Anti-inflammatory.

Omega 3 Fish Oil: 3 to 4 gelcaps or more /day

Quells inflammation.

Cod Liver Oil: 3 to 6 gelcaps /day

Quells inflammation.

If you’re only going to take one type of fish oil, choose Cod Liver Oil.

Has the bioavailable form of vitamin A, which is needed for vitamin K2 (below) to be absorbed.

Vitamin K2 (MK-4): 500mcg-1mg

K2 shuttles Calcium from your blood to your bones. The less Calcium in your blood, the less that will be available to settle into your scalp and prevent hair growth.

If calcium is settled in your scalp, your **** is all clogged up and you can’t get any blood up there to give your hair the nutrients it needs to grow.

K2 also prevents arterial calcification. Really good for heart health.

Vitamin E: 400mg /day

For optimal circulation which is needed to get nutrients to the scalp.

Boron: 3-20mg /day

Start low, gauge how you feel. Cycle 3 days on, 3 days off.

B Vitamins: Full-Fat Liver Powder contains a range of b vitamins.

B vitamins give you energy. People deficient in B vitamins tend to have sleep disorders and low HGH (HGH helps hair growth).

Liver powder is superior to B-complex vitamins because B-complex vitamins contain B6, which can cause nerve damage (and is linked to autism). P-5-P is the broken down version of B6 and will not cause these problems.

P-5-P (Pyridoxal phosphate): Up to 300mg /day

Inhibits prolactin. Prolactin makes you shed.

Taurine: 1400-3000mg /day.

Rids the body of fibrosis including liver cirrhosis and scalp fibrosis.

Fibrosis of the scalp prevents new hair from growing.

Baking Soda: 3-4tsp /day taken in glasses of water throughout the day (on an empty stomach or 45 mins after meals, not before meals though as it neutralizes stomach acid)

Candida fungus thrives in acidic (low-oxygen) environments. Baking Soda alkalizes (high-oxygen environment) the body so Candida cannot survive.

Baking soda 30 minutes after meals will help final stage digestion after food leaves the stomach and enters the duodeum.

Cayenne Powder: 1 capsule with large meals

Helps digestion, can heal stomach uclers and improve heartburn.

Take all of the fat-based supplements together.

Use topically on scalp:

Apple Cider Vinegar: Rinse scalp every other day before bed.

Mix 2-3 tbsp in a small cup of water. Rinse your scalp with it, rub it in, and dry your head with it still in. Sleep with it in your hair. It'll kill topical fungus AND clear calcium deposits which prevent hair growth (mpb people have this badly)

Bragg’s brand is the best; most health food stores have it.

Niacinamide and Boron:

After the vinegar rinse, open one Niacinamide and one Boron capsule and dump them in a bowl. Add a few trickles of water to create a paste. Rub it on your bald spots. Many people report new hairs to spring up within weeks.

Nizoral:

Use in the shower every other day at first, then reduce to 2-3 times /week. Leave in for 5-10 mins.

The 2% formula is best, but I could only find the 1%. I use it every day. You can use a very small amount. I use about 3 dime-sized applications for mpb areas.

Nizoral is an antifungal. Many people think it works because of its anti-DHT properties, but those are actually much weaker than popularly believed.

One guy who tried it out, eating every damn pill written in the post:

Scalp before, had been bald for years:

One week in:

PIC WITH INCREDIBLE IMPROVEMENT
Oh lol I remember this thread, gj tbh

one day you'll take fin, it's inevitable, stop coping.
bSWpEAfIhtcn39o0PDoT__wU2lXZMF_ZW4uIhSLj2YI.jpg

@Kill_Jew been doing the massage for over a week now, sure feels good. But did it really regrow your hairline?

ive started balding after 6 months of creatine.
its a a traumatic experience. losing hair is like dying in slow motion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, RAITEIII, Chadelite and 2 others
@Kill_Jew been doing the massage for over a week now, sure feels good. But did it really regrow your hairline?
Bad circulation in the neck is supposed to give you bald hair, but only on temples and crown? Bad news boyo, you got trolled

Bad circulation > Inflammation at physical tight spots (top of head) > the body uses Dht to quell constant inflammation > Hairloss
Women might also have bad circulation and tightness but no dht = no hairloss
Men who obviously have a lot of dht (beard, body hair) but also a full head of hair have good circulation and no inflammation = no hairloss

indeed. also make an effort to fix your resting neck posture so the frequency and intensity of your massages is reduced

• +1
Reactions: Teppen96