from narrow jaw to chiseled wide jaw

This is the result I got from 3 years of HA fillers

Never give up brahs we all gonna make it

haters gon hate, these mfers mentally masturbates to the idea of getting surgery but never get it, congrats on your results man ( despite being fillers ofc )

how long do they last for you? how long before you start noticing substantial deterioration and worse looks?

how long do they last for you? how long before you start noticing substantial deterioration and worse looks?
They last more than advertised I tell you that much. The thicker the filler the more it last. For me it takes 6-12 months before I notice a decrease in sharpness and angularity in the jaw angles but this is with Voluma, I recently got Volux which is a lot thicker so we shall seeā€¦

• +1
Reactions: antsosa
haters gon hate, these mfers mentally masturbates to the idea of getting surgery but never get it, congrats on your results man ( despite being fillers ofc )
Yeah they are quick to judge and cope because they donā€™t have the guts to do what it takes to look better. I donā€™t even spend time in this forum anymore because I feel that I already became Chad, but I come back here once in a while to educate and give back this community that taught me so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
The fillers make you look old man. Not even a clean shaven face can hide that.

You look 27-28.

You literally permanently lost the most powerful indicator of good health and good genesā€”youth and looking young and pretty.

Now you look like a uncle with overdone bigonials and a glen quagmire face.

But you live in Texas so maybe the low class illegal immigrants will find you attractive
Not saying youā€™re a ā€œbad personā€ but I always see you criticizing every hardmax result. What would you do differently? I genuinely think he looks much much better

Yeah they are quick to judge and cope because they donā€™t have the guts to do what it takes to look better. I donā€™t even spend time in this forum anymore because I feel that I already became Chad, but I come back here once in a while to educate and give back this community that taught me so much
do you get it only in your gonions or also the jaw bone to the chin and how many ml do you get per single session?

do you get it only in your gonions or also the jaw bone to the chin and how many ml do you get per single session?
I avoid mid mandible, thereā€™s literally no gain from getting filler there. I try to emulate flared out gonions. Every session I get .5 in each angle and usually 1 ml in the chin. I stopped with cheek filler since Iā€™m more than happy with the results of getting rid of my hollow tear troughs

• +1
Reactions: Truemaxxer
Not saying youā€™re a ā€œbad personā€ but I always see you criticizing every hardmax result. What would you do differently? I genuinely think he looks much much better

Iā€™ve been on psl for 6 years. This is my third account on this site. I had a account on lookism aswell.

I donā€™t criticize all hardmax results. I just know the IRL metrics for beauty are a lot different than PSL metrics.

People here think anything big and wide is automatically attractive when they should be looking for incremental improvements to their angularity while keep the size as small as possible. Sharpness is what women truly desire.

IMG 4524

IMG 4523

These jaws are hideous. This is exactly where OP is headed in the future with additional fillers

IMG 4525

Meanwhile this is what looks attractive to girls. Primarily younger girls. Small but sharp and angular.

The guy lives in Texas with some of the ugliest illegal Hispanics as his competition so I donā€™t doubt he sticks out from them.

• +1
Reactions: blite and Acne Victim
Iā€™ve been on psl for 6 years. This is my third account on this site. I had a account on lookism aswell.

I donā€™t criticize all hardmax results. I just know the IRL metrics for beauty are a lot different than PSL metrics.

People here think anything big and wide is automatically attractive when they should be looking for incremental improvements to their angularity while keep the size as small as possible. Sharpness is what women truly desire.

View attachment 2416227
View attachment 2416228
These jaws are hideous. This is exactly where OP is headed in the future with additional fillers

View attachment 2416234
Meanwhile this is what looks attractive to girls. Primarily younger girls. Small but sharp and angular.

The guy lives in Texas with some of the ugliest illegal Hispanics as his competition so I donā€™t doubt he sticks out from them.
You literally have no real life experience because all your features are sub par and not striking if thatā€™s you in your profile pic.

You wouldnā€™t be coping like this if you knew how it feels like to be desired by women of all ages.

Both wide and narrow jaws are ok, is a matter of preference and youā€™re coping hard if you think otherwise

ppl from your circle noticed your ascension?

ppl from your circle noticed your ascension?
I had no ā€œcircleā€ because I was the biggest Incel on this forum not that long ago before my fillers. After I looked better I was like a magnet šŸ§² and my new friends and girlfriends (I have side chicks) only know me as I look right now and not before. My family only who Iā€™m very close with know my secret but anyone else just thinks i matured and turned into a man

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and INB

View attachment 2416227
View attachment 2416228

View attachment 2416234

I see your point but using meeks wasnā€™t a great choice imo considering he got literally famous off his looks and is a model. So Iā€™m assuming you mean he would look better with a smaller jaw?

Now, the other guy surely looks uncanny, and both probably get mogged by Colton Haynes (he is gay tho so he is mot likely not that worried about appealing to JBs lol)

You literally have no real life experience because all your features are sub par and not striking if thatā€™s you in your profile pic.

You wouldnā€™t be coping like this if you knew how it feels like to be desired by women of all ages.

Both wide and narrow jaws are ok, is a matter of preference and youā€™re coping hard if you think otherwise

Youā€™re right on the cusp. I can predict with certainty that within your next two filler sessions you will start to look overdone. Glen quagmire territory.

I do agree about striking features for ethnics. Ethnics require striking features to stand out bc they are genetically very subpar, skinny fat with horrible coloring. But you will always be sub white.

In San Antonio and el paso you can think youā€™re a chad but just know in Beverly Hills and rich affluent places that matter youā€™re a genetically inferior ethnic with a glen quagmire face.

I see your point but using meeks wasnā€™t a great choice imo considering he got literally famous off his looks and is a model. So Iā€™m assuming you mean he would look better with a smaller jaw?

Now, the other guy surely looks uncanny, and both probably get mogged by Colton Haynes (he is gay tho so he is mot likely not that worried about appealing to JBs lol)

Meeks looks significantly different in those two pictures.

Heā€™s lost considerable amounts of youthful facial fat making his bigonials/masseters stick out and jowl.

This guy is doing the same with fillers but at 10x the speed. In 3 years he will have jowl tier wide hanging bigonials due to all the filler bloat and permanent skin stretch.

Heā€™s lost considerable amounts of youthful facial fat making his bigonials/masseters stick out and jowl.

This guy is doing the same with fillers but at 10x the speed. In 3 years he will have jowl tier wide hanging bigonials due to all the filler bloat and permanent skin stretch.
So much cope

copeeee šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ also the racist slurs only shows you got no real arguments and youā€™re just coping so hard

copeeee šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ also the racist slurs only shows you got no real arguments and youā€™re just coping so hard

Itā€™s cute you think that when every Latina Iā€™ve fucked has told me they hate Hispanics and all Hispanic guys are short and ugly.

Iā€™m flying out to Dallas on the 7th for my summer vacation.

We can meet up and see who pulls more.

Itā€™s cute you think that when every Latina Iā€™ve fucked has told me they hate Hispanics and all Hispanic guys are short and ugly.

Iā€™m flying out to Dallas on the 7th for my summer vacation.

We can meet up and see who pulls more.
Most Hispanics like Cuhs and Edgarā€™s are legit hideous I agree, but then again, every race have their ugly people. Also no chance I will ever meet with a PSL member jajaj

I had no ā€œcircleā€ because I was the biggest Incel on this forum not that long ago before my fillers. After I looked better I was like a magnet šŸ§² and my new friends and girlfriends (I have side chicks) only know me as I look right now and not before. My family only who Iā€™m very close with know my secret but anyone else just thinks i matured and turned into a man
nice to see your ascension had a good ending bro

@Cheat_Win u know better than these people since you see yourself day to day

i just wanna ask u how much these fillers cost u in total

Reupload the pic I don't see jt

@Cheat_Win u know better than these people since you see yourself day to day

i just wanna ask u how much these fillers cost u in total
Like 15k over the course of 3 years but since Iā€™m happy with the results I think will spend like 1500 a year on touch ups

• +1
Reactions: Leviticus
Like 15k over the course of 3 years but since Iā€™m happy with the results I think will spend like 1500 a year on touch ups
how much would it cost me for my first time? obviously different clinics and stuff but an estimate?

1500 - 1700 per 1ml
fuck. i would genuinely save up and do it, it'll take me about 4 motnhs probably to comfortably do it without worrying about anything else.

how long do they last?

fuck. i would genuinely save up and do it, it'll take me about 4 motnhs probably to comfortably do it without worrying about anything else.

how long do they last?
That last a long time but depends what filler you get. I donā€™t have that much experience with Volux but voluma is like 12-24 moths. Iā€™ve been getting touch ups every 4-6 months just because I was looking to get to my current look which Iā€™m now happy with

Ideally the lower arch should be widened first along with the upper palate.
How to widen lower arch and why canā€™t you do that after ? I donā€™t see any reason why you canā€™t do it after fillers.

How to widen lower arch and why canā€™t you do that after ? I donā€™t see any reason why you canā€™t do it after fillers.

its impossible to widen lower arch significantly without imdo.

pics dont work

I donā€™t know the answer to any of those questions. Maybe you can do it after fillers, you would have to ask a surgeon. The problem with fillers is that if your jaw is narrow due to a small palate then you would need ridiculous gonial flare to compensate (for ~0.9 bigonial to bizygo ratio) which looks unnatural.

imgur.com denied access.