FRUITS ARE A MEME FOOD

nick, i want you, in your own words, to explain the mechanistic action behind sugar causing insulin resistance. This ought to be good.

DisfiguredWeeEasternglasslizard-small.gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baki and Deleted member 483
Too much sugar in them for incels.

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
nick, i want you, in your own words, to explain the mechanistic action behind sugar causing insulin resistance. This ought to be good.

DisfiguredWeeEasternglasslizard-small.gif
over 95% of fructose is metabolized by the liver (none goes to the muscles for glycogen stores, as with bread, lets say). In there it gets turned into a lot of Citrate then VLDL, which can cause visceral fat. It also sends FFAs to the muscles which causes muscle insulin resistance (most glucose goes into the muscles, with IR, a lot of it doesnt make it) and the rest accumulates in the liver which can cause NAFLD and it also activates the JNK-1 kinease which deactivates the insulin receptor in the liver, causing IR

why u always acting like an obnoxious pseudoscientist? im just trying to inform people
I only get vitamins from carrots and spinach
i get mine from sucking stacy blood

I only add one banana to my disgusting shake.
get good shake

i use muscletech cookies and cream for cravings

mixing it with water and still tastes amazing, better than any sugary jewshake

over 95% of fructose is metabolized by the liver (none goes to the muscles for glycogen stores, as with bread, lets say). In there it gets turned into a lot of Citrate then VLDL, which can cause visceral fat. It also sends FFAs to the muscles which causes muscle insulin resistance (most glucose goes into the muscles, with IR, a lot of it doesnt make it) and the rest accumulates in the liver which can cause NAFLD and it also activates the JNK-1 kinease which deactivates the insulin receptor in the liver, causing IR

why u always acting like an obnoxious pseudoscientist? im just trying to inform people

the mechanistic action that CAUSES insulin resistance nick, is what? i didnt hear you mate can u speak up please

the mechanistic action that CAUSES insulin resistance nick, is what? i didnt hear you mate can u speak up please
youre a clown

Not debating the nutritional value of fruits, which is weak at best, I'd make a few points:
  • fruits is nature's candy. They should not be consumed everyday, they should be a weekly treat
  • High and regular consumption of fruits will lead to erosion of teeth and cavities. There is a reason why indigenous people and carnivores had healthy teeth, no cavities and large palates

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: samm735
Not debating the nutritional value of fruits, which is weak at best, I'd make a few points:
  • fruits is nature's candy. They should not be consumed everyday, they should be a weekly treat
  • High and regular consumption of fruits will lead to erosion of teeth and cavities. There is a reason why indigenous people and carnivores had healthy teeth, no cavities and large palates

i get mine from sucking stacy blood

get good shake

i use muscletech cookies and cream for cravings

mixing it with water and still tastes amazing, better than any sugary jewshake
did u even read what I said? you should not eat any

JFL @ "natures candy"

LEGIT SON, THIS WHY YOU SEE EATBEASTS AND LANDWHALES EATING MELON BOWLS

• +1
LEGIT SON, THIS WHY YOU SEE EATBEASTS AND LANDWHALES EATING MELON BOWLS
just another excuse to call your eating healthy and binge on sugar shit

better off with pizza

• +1
Reactions: Autist
just another excuse to call your eating healthy and binge on sugar shit

better off with pizza
Low IQ. Did you relapse on your diet and trying to cope?

Wa wa pizza is better than fruit wa wa. lmao fatfuck:lul:

literally metabolized almost exactly like ethanol

and i eat 500 cal per day, havent eaten fast food in 2 and a half months you shitskin

View attachment 50802

and i eat 500 cal per day, havent eaten fast food in 2 and a half months you shitskin
lmao keep crying fatfuck :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 50802

Nigtard why the fuck are you only eating 500 calories you'r'e gonna lose muscle mass and die.

lmao keep crying fatfuck :lul::lul::lul:

Nigtard why the fuck are you only eating 500 calories you'r'e gonna lose muscle mass and die.
about what I expected from a 60 IQ cow worshipping shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: Guest and The Dude Abides
about what I expected from a 60 IQ cow worshipping shitskin
Whats your diet? Are you sure having fruit every now and then is bad? What about hunter-gatherers who occasionally ate some berries?

Whats your diet? Are you sure having fruit every now and then is bad? What about hunter-gatherers who occasionally ate some berries?
having a few cherries every month wont do much damage but is it really worth giving into your cravings for a few bites of something sweet?

FRUITS ARE THE SINGLE MOST MEME FOOD THERE IS. LITERALLY EVERYONES SAYING THEY ARE HEALTHY

THEY ARE PACKED WITH FRUCTOSE (=INSULIN RESISTANCE + LOW T/HIGH E) AND VITAMINS YOU CAN GET FROM A MILLION OTHER NON FRUIT SOURCES (=LIVER)

ENJOY YOUR TYPE 2 DIABETES RETARDS

JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE TO SATISFY YOUR SUGAR CRAVINGS YOU FAT FUCKING PIG (=@blackoutwhitein)
Yet another retarded post. How original. Go back to your basement

Last edited:
---

FUCKING SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE IT CUCKS

it is practically impossible to get type 2 diabetes by overeating fruits. The fructose contents of fruits is negligible compared to the overprocessed hyperpalatable crap in the west including soft drinks
Type 2 diabetes is lifestyle induced. Overconsumption of calories + too little exercise

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
it is practically impossible to get type 2 diabetes by overeating fruits. The fructose contents of fruits is negligible compared to the overprocessed hyperpalatable crap in the west including soft drinks
soft drinks = fructose + glucose

+ easy to overeat them since theyre small, low in calories and addictive

you might not get diabetes, but you can easily get prediabetes by having them "healthy shakes" packed with fruit

it all eventually adds up

Fruits are bad but mk-677ultra made of who knows what in a lab is good?

• JFL
Reactions: DrTony
Just a bunch of autists here with no scientific background (taking their knowledge from blogs as they have no access to scientific papers thinking science is a jewish pursuit) trying to convince themselves they somehow turned decades of research around.yku can’t get diabetes from fruits u dumbfuck, they are low on calories as you said and filling and packed with valuable micronutrients and fiber. you can’t get diabetes if you don’t gain excessive amounts of body fat. There is no bad or good food.

• +1
Reactions: Baki
Were you talking about mk677 when you said starting mk?
mk is illegal in my country it definitely wasnt me
Just a bunch of autists here with no scientific background (taking their knowledge from blogs as they have no access to scientific papers thinking science is a jewish pursuit) trying to convince themselves they somehow turned decades of research around.yku can’t get diabetes from fruits u dumbfuck, they are low on calories as you said and filling and packed with valuable micronutrients and fiber. you can’t get diabetes if you don’t gain excessive amounts of body fat. There is no bad or good food.
lowest of the IQs. Fructose will give you non alcoholic fatty liver disease and visceral fat

you are so low iq it hurts, i dont get my info from mom blogs

FUCKING DEBUNK WHAT I SAID ABOVE IN HO W FRUCTOSE IS METABOLIZED AND ILL DELETE THE THREAD MYSELF

Theyre just another jewish attempt to try and sodomize the white male.

Never seen a jew eat an apple.

• +1
I used to love fruit but now the only fruit i think about eating is twink butthole

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
dbs4220-c417b205-2f7d-4dea-8b62-27251e562054.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
mk is illegal in my country it definitely wasnt me

lowest of the IQs. Fructose will give you non alcoholic fatty liver disease and visceral fat

you are so low iq it hurts, i dont get my info from mom blogs

FUCKING DEBUNK WHAT I SAID ABOVE IN HO W FRUCTOSE IS METABOLIZED AND ILL DELETE THE THREAD MYSELF
There's fiber in the fruit dumbass

Last edited:
FRUITS ARE THE SINGLE MOST MEME FOOD THERE IS. LITERALLY EVERYONES SAYING THEY ARE HEALTHY

THEY ARE PACKED WITH FRUCTOSE (=INSULIN RESISTANCE + LOW T/HIGH E) AND VITAMINS YOU CAN GET FROM A MILLION OTHER NON FRUIT SOURCES (=LIVER)

ENJOY YOUR TYPE 2 DIABETES RETARDS

JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE TO SATISFY YOUR SUGAR CRAVINGS YOU FAT FUCKING PIG (=@blackoutwhitein)
YOU ARE ALSO A SHIT FOOD

It includes study's in it from doctors read it
you need a (((subscription))) to read these studies. so basically they can say whatever they want, no one will look any further

i literally provided you with a pic of how fructose is metabolized, you can see for yourself that it is not good at all, and do more research on your own (own research, not (((nytimes)))) cause im not always right

Homosexuals taste gamey and can give you AIDS.

Fruit is yummy so Im going to keep eating it didnt read btw