FRUITS ARE A MEME FOOD

what so you mean bro? im ascending so hard with raw vegan diet

the diarrhea I've had for the past year is just toxins leaving the body bro!

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
You never considered fiber which slows down fructose in fruits....

You never considered fiber which slows down fructose in fruits....
no it doesnt, and slowing down does nothing if you take a look at the metabolism of fructose

not to mention in most fruits in in a disproportionate ratio of fructose to fiber

just eat veggies instead

no it doesnt, and slowing down does nothing if you take a look at the metabolism of fructose

not to mention in most fruits in in a disproportionate ratio of fructose to fiber

just eat veggies instead
While every cell in the body can use glucose, the liver is the only organ that can metabolize fructose in significant amounts.
When people eat a diet that is high in calories and high in fructose, the liver gets overloaded and starts turning the fructose into fat.
Many scientists believe that excess fructose consumption may be a key driver of many of the most serious diseases of today. These include obesity, type II diabetes, heart disease and even cancer.

They're hard to overeat on and you would have to eat very large amounts to reach harmful levels of fructose. In general, fruit is a minor source of fructose in the diet compared to added sugars.

While every cell in the body can use glucose, the liver is the only organ that can metabolize fructose in significant amounts.
When people eat a diet that is high in calories and high in fructose, the liver gets overloaded and starts turning the fructose into fat.
Many scientists believe that excess fructose consumption may be a key driver of many of the most serious diseases of today. These include obesity, type II diabetes, heart disease and even cancer.

They're hard to overeat on and you would have to eat very large amounts to reach harmful levels of fructose. In general, fruit is a minor source of fructose in the diet compared to added sugars.
vegan gains on suicide watch