Fruits = poison . END

Fucking faggots, bunch of fucking losers you are those who promote the "eat shitload of fruit theory"
As a substitute for snacks. fruits are better.
1st; nealry everyone snacks;
2nd: common used snacks have like 30% sugar in them;
3rd. Most fruits are aound 10% sugar.
from that stance, fruits are a better option (sugar wise). And, fruitshave alot of other nutrients in them, onemight get a lack off if never eating any fruits..

lastly.
Most people eat hardly any vegatbles and fruits. And instead eat: pasta, dough, bread,etc..as the main meal substance. And eat snakcs in between like donuts, crisps, coockies, cakes, etc...
If we don't advice vegetables and fruits; then out come the cakes, etc..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Whats the 90% then?
I dunno.
Here a pisture on sugar amount per 100gr (that's where i got my 10% from)

fruit-sugar-content-new-rgb_1024x1024.jpg

• +1
I dunno.
Here a pisture on sugar amount per 100gr (that's where i got my 10% from)

fruit-sugar-content-new-rgb_1024x1024.jpg
I'm guessing they're referring to the water content.
Fruits shouldn't be consumed for nutrition, only as a means of hydration. They only have Vitamin C in large quantities which you can get from liver anyway.

Extremely legit post.

I would have joined this site a year ago...But I was in an intense coma for over a year due to eating an orange

Stop telling us all of your secrets OP

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 439, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Extremely legit post.

I would have joined this site a year ago...But I was in an intense coma for over a year due to eating an orange

Stop telling us all of your secrets OP
JoinedOct 8, 2019Messages9

Shove that fruits up your ass boys, you know it tastes sweet. Sweet like death, why does no one combat the studies I've posted ? because

you

cock suckers still

Believe that fruits in high amount are healthy, fucking

cock suckers

you love the sweet taste of food, don't ya. yeah

• JFL
Reactions: king_mogger
Are vegetables good though?

Bro you're not supposed to eat anything in excess. Just eat one or 2 diff fruits in one day. Or 3, or 1 or none. And chill.

I found the following article that helps explain why even though fruits contain harmful Fructose, they are still healthy: article.
It basically boils down to quantity. Since soda contains a lot of fructose, one serving can be harmful. You would have to eat 5 bananas in one sitting to match the fructose amount you get from just a 20 oz soda.

It's like one of the only pleasures I have in life.
I can't be happy with broccolis, avocados, no salt, and no fruit. :feelsrope:

Monkeys are opportunistic omnivores, when they don't have animals to eat they replenish energy with fruits for the next hunt. Humans are carnivores, fruits have no nutritional value and mostly serve as good hydration.
Humans are also opportunistic omnivores carnivore and keto diets only work because people suffer from leaky gut

There are certain nutrients meat has that vegetables dont and visa versa

Anti nutrients can be removed

lol @ people who make "healthy fruit smoothies" or juices with like 10 apples and 50 bananas giving you 5,000 grams of sugar but it's fruit so it's ok.

Avocado is the GOAT fruit though srs.

i am eating candy rn to spite OP for being unepic

until it damages the body

• JFL
More life fuel for those fruit fanatics, it seems that my beliefs are confirmed, once again :

Fruits are Fake Seduction
Fructose is fruit sugar. That is very appropriate. Fructose derivatives are the most central intermediates of central metabolism, glycolysis; glucose is immediately converted to fructose after it enters a cell as the fundamental source of energy and carbon building blocks. Fructose is not normally transported in plants or animals, because it is too chemically reactive and toxic. It rapidly bonds and crosslinks proteins and is ten times worse than glucose in forming AGE (advanced glycation end products) such as hemoglobin A1C. If you feed fructose to cattle, it makes their meat tough by cross linking protein fibers and it does the same thing to human skin. Fructose in fruit is a fake, because it is cheap and sweet. Animals eat fruit hoping to find starch, which is the only polysaccharide that animals can convert to glucose with their own (not bacterial gut flora) enzymes. Starch quickly becomes sweet, because amylase in saliva digests the long chains of glucose molecules of starch into shorter dextrins that trigger sweet sensors in the tongue. Fructose masquerades as starch by binding to sweet sensors a hundred times more strongly than dextrins. The evolutionary advantage to using fructose to make plants sweet is that it takes much less energy and carbon, and it also poisons insects and microorganisms. That is why honey is made of equal amounts of fructose and glucose, rather than sucrose, for example. Fructose in high concentrations is toxic to microorganisms and honey can be used to dress wounds. I can’t understand why fruits, especially juices, are recommended as part of a nutritional diet. At best, fruit should be converted into juice. The juice should be discarded and the pulp eaten as a source of soluble fiber, pectin, to feed gut flora.

cringe and gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Fruits are great

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, ascension and GeorgeMathew
fruits shouldn't be anything more than a snack anyways to curb a sugar craving. vegetables are the best -- great for skin, loaded with vitamins, helps keep u full, etc

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505 and GeorgeMathew
cringe and gay

I`m doing a lifework of research about these subjects and a virgin acneic child comes here and says cringe and gay,
then returns to tik tok and masturbates once, in his dirty room;

begone, faggot.

We are discussing science here

• JFL
This dude really out here trying to reinvent humanity’s eating habits after taking 3 nutrition classes.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
What is good food then? If everything is poison, you can only minimize the harm

tbh fruits we see today are heavily genetically engineered and modified after successive rounds of breeding to arrive at optimal level of sugar, carbs and other feel good shit we are used to. The original bananas or any other fruits or vegetables were nowhere near the PSL 6.5 delicacies we see them as now, they were legit PSL 1.5 subfoods lol.

vs

Even all the beans and vegetables we eat look nothing like they did and are heavily crossed and selected to make them edible.
Think about it, plants don't want to be eaten, but they cannot move. So their only form of defence is secreting chemicals that are harmful to prevent them from being eaten, unlike animals who can use locomotion to evade predators or danger.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 2227 and GeorgeMathew
I'm slowly shifting my POV on fruits, what do fruits have that you can't get from veggies ? I'm looking up nutrional content from foods and you can get more from veggies without the fructose.

Apple:

Banana:

Grapes:

You can literally get 1-2x ur daily vitamin needs from a couple cups of kale, spinach, and some a couple carrot stalks a day and practically avoid all the sugar

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Jimsonbobson505 and GeorgeMathew
vegetarian 50 yo eat shit loads of fruits

frutose is poison.

BUT fruits come with shit loads of fiber, which makes frutose being slowly releases.
thats why shouldnt drink fruits juice, cause it separates the fiber from frutose

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505 and Deleted member 2205
tbh fruits we see today are heavily genetically engineered and modified after successive rounds of breeding to arrive at optimal level of sugar, carbs and other feel good shit we are used to. The original bananas or any other fruits or vegetables were nowhere near the PSL 6.5 delicacies we see them as now, they were legit PSL 1.5 subfoods lol.

View attachment 199798 vs View attachment 199799 View attachment 199800

Even all the beans and vegetables we eat look nothing like they did and are heavily crossed and selected to make them edible.
Think about it, plants don't want to be eaten, but they cannot move. So their only form of defence is secreting chemicals that are harmful to prevent them from being eaten, unlike animals who can use locomotion to evade predators or danger.

Great post; proper knowledge, real light on the issue, we are eating poison, that banana shit is pure sugar and shit, it destroys your skin, imagine a healthy american eating fruits all day and mixing that with milk and thinking he's into health and shit

At 40 he looks like 80.

Cheers to the healthnation of uninformed

SUGAR (fructose) KILLS
END
I'm slowly shifting my POV on fruits, what do fruits have that you can't get from veggies ? I'm looking up nutrional content from foods and you can get more from veggies without the fructose.

Apple:

View attachment 199803

Banana:
View attachment 199804

Grapes:
View attachment 199808

You can literally get 1-2x ur daily vitamin needs from a couple cups of kale, spinach, and some a couple carrot stalks a day and practically avoid all the sugar

They have the taste, that's why so many excuses for them. IT's the god-damn taste of the sugar that is producing drug like reactions in the body.

I`m gonna write a book one day to prove that sugar is a drug even in his natural fructose form.

A drug
Cheers
vegetarian 50 yo eat shit loads of fruits

View attachment 199806

frutose is poison.

BUT fruits come with shit loads of fiber, which makes frutose being slowly releases.
thats why shouldnt drink fruits juice, cause it separates the fiber from frutose

yea bullshit, separate shit when most fruits are ton of juice

@GeorgeMathew
From the following study (Chronic Fructose Ingestion as a Major Health Concern: Is a Sedentary Lifestyle Making It Worse? A Review) that you linked, they conclude at the end:
Although it seems apparent that increased intake of fructose leads to various risk factors associated with metabolic syndrome such as hypertension, hyperlipidemia, insulin resistance, inflammation and hyperuricemia, there is still numerous contradictory evidence which states that as long as fructose is consumed in moderate doses, fructose may not augment these risk factors. The quantities of fructose administered in many of the studies used concentrations that were well above the average fructose intake of 60–70 g/day, and with increased daily caloric intake, which may have differing results. Hence, there is a need for future research investigating the effects of fructose when using quantities that more closely match that of the average population.

Last edited:
So far the only main conclusion is that fructose is bad and fruits are fructose. In moderate doses they don't know if it's the case, but yet, it's poison in any dose

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
Fucking faggots, bunch of fucking losers you are those who promote the "eat shitload of fruit theory"

Enjoy destroying your collagen levels to 0, and you mr 3000x , fuck it up you nerd, you know nothing, you just ramble around these forums with shitload words and you failed high-school for sure.

Come on wankers, eat shitload of fruit till that fructose kills your skin to age 90.

god damn faggots with no brain, fruits = poison. read this fukin thread

watch, homos :

read faggots : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed...2lEHmOOYALAj_K_L8QFTJt8oU2uXCw0H4EMhVKJEBfqrw

read faggots

read faggots

need more studies ? I'll pick one soon that shows how low iq subhuman you are for promoting fruits without researching

Cope,cope,cope,cope,cope,cope,cope
20200504 010258

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Jimsonbobson505
Don't eat fruits bro it's poison, don't go outside because every hour spent under the sun will age you 0.2 milliseconds, don't smile/laugh because you'll get wrinkles when you're 85.
Stay in your room and inject drugs that you illegally purchased from an indian website.

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Baldingman1998
Facts. Just eat avocados, strawberries, rasberries and blueberries. Everything else is shit

Dnr

Too much frauit is bad, just eat a normal amount

fucking necro posters

What a great thread guys

Fiber in fruit protects liver not sure about collagen

utter dog shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas