Fuck eWhoring

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
So, today i just tried to eWhore, i created a Kik account and posted my username on some page and got a lot of guys messaging me, until then everything was going well.

I was using the android emulator BlueStacks, i noticed that for some reason when clicking in the conversations i wasn't able to see the messages, i could only see the last message of the conversation, this made it very difficult since i was not able to keep track of the conversations.

Talking to all of them at the same time was not easy either.

They are also huge timewasters, one of them was replying to my messages very quickly and as soon as i asked for his PayPal he ghosted me, brutal.

I got fed up of not being able to see the conversations and decided to try the emulator that @Weed used in his guide, i installed it, clicked on Install app and selected the Kik apk and then...
THE FUCKING APP WAS NOT INSTALLED :woke::woke:

I waited for like 5 minutes to see if it was installing and nothing, i tried to install it again and same shit, i tried to install the Fake Camera apk to see if it was just an issue with the Kik apk and the same thing happened, the emulator wasnt installing the fucking apps!!

At this point i just decided to forget about it and just stick to the BlueStacks emulator, i open it again, enter in the Kik app, it ask me to Log in again, i do it and...

ALL MY CONVERSATIONS ARE GONE!!!

At this point i just uninstalled everything, my cortisol levels went through the fucking roof.

I just wanted to make some money :feelsrope::feelswah: , i cant even eWhore jfl

IT ACTUALLY NEVER BEGAN BECAUSE I COULDNT EVEN GET A SINGLE DOLLAR :feelscry:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, LookistWorld, BigBiceps and 4 others
Write up a resume OP and send to McDonalds

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Pendejo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
it is what it is bro

JFL at me thinking i was going to become rich eWhoring

:feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I don't know why people hate working here....
Its a good way to meet people.... foids too.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Pendejo
I have a kik bot :cool:

• Woah
Reactions: Pendejo
Ban random looksmax members and ask for ransom
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, BigBiceps, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person
Fuck eWhoring

I don't know why people hate working here....
Its a good way to meet people.... foids too.
I am studying, i just thought that this would be something that i could do in my free time to get some money...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I am studying, i just thought that this would be something that i could do in my free time to get some money...
"studying"

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pendejo
just whore around on other platforms lmao

Ded srs? How does it work?
Pay a coder to make you a bot that's all I'm gonna say.
I don't use it to e-whore but I use to generate traffic and get ad rev

• Woah
So, today i just tried to eWhore, i created a Kik account and posted my username on some page and got a lot of guys messaging me, until then everything was going well.

I was using the android emulator BlueStacks, i noticed that for some reason when clicking in the conversations i wasn't able to see the messages, i could only see the last message of the conversation, this made it very difficult since i was not able to keep track of the conversations.

Talking to all of them at the same time was not easy either.

They are also huge timewasters, one of them was replying to my messages very quickly and as soon as i asked for his PayPal he ghosted me, brutal.

I got fed up of not being able to see the conversations and decided to try the emulator that @Weed used in his guide, i installed it, clicked on Install app and selected the Kik apk and then...
THE FUCKING APP WAS NOT INSTALLED :woke::woke:

I waited for like 5 minutes to see if it was installing and nothing, i tried to install it again and same shit, i tried to install the Fake Camera apk to see if it was just an issue with the Kik apk and the same thing happened, the emulator wasnt installing the fucking apps!!

At this point i just decided to forget about it and just stick to the BlueStacks emulator, i open it again, enter in the Kik app, it ask me to Log in again, i do it and...

ALL MY CONVERSATIONS ARE GONE!!!

At this point i just uninstalled everything, my cortisol levels went through the fucking roof.

I just wanted to make some money :feelsrope::feelswah: , i cant even eWhore jfl

IT ACTUALLY NEVER BEGAN BECAUSE I COULDNT EVEN GET A SINGLE DOLLAR :feelscry:
Try snapchat ewhoring, I am gonna make a guide soon probs tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Pendejo and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
  • +1
See? women have it hard too