[Blackpill] fuck green eyes

laske.7

laske.7

I like the term 'misunderstood.'
Completely agree
FUCKING GREEN EYES FUCK WHY WASNT I FUCKING BORN WITH THE FUCKING BLUE FUCK MY PARENTS FUCK
my both parents had blue and somehow i got green ffs

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

The Senate (Chair N°8)
Contacts? Unless you’re talking permanently.
If so, then there’s not a way to do so.

ManANamNahMan

ManANamNahMan

It's not over, it never even started... THE SQUARE
Why the fuck would you not appreciate your green as the grass eyes man, fuck blue and their overrated piercing look, green eyes is where it's at

laske.7

laske.7

Why the fuck would you not appreciate your green as the grass eyes man, fuck blue and their overrated piercing look, green eyes is where it's at
idk brotha, we do not discuss about tastes ;)

Nosecel

Nosecel

Destroyer of bluepill/redpill
my both parents had blue and somehow i got green ffs
JUST FUCKING LOL AT THIS SHIT AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AT LEAST I WAS PREDETERMINED TO BE BORN WITH SHIT EYECOLOR BUT YOU ARE IN ANOTHER CATEGORY OF FUCKED FROM THE BEGINNING

laske.7

laske.7

JUST FUCKING LOL AT THIS SHIT AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AT LEAST I WAS PREDETERMINED TO BE BORN WITH SHIT EYECOLOR BUT YOU ARE IN ANOTHER CATEGORY OF FUCKED FROM THE BEGINNING
ya, i got the anime shape and shit its just they are green lol

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Creator of Pittpill
i will get my avi eye color thru surgery with laser

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Creator of Pittpill
price? and probably huge risk to go blind, not worth
its pretty safe not sure how much i think around 4k an eye looks up stroma laser eye color surgery

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

The Senate (Chair N°8)
ya, i got the anime shape and shit its just they are green lol
STRŌMA is working on technology that will supposedly be able to change your green eye color blue and your blue eye color green, but it’s still in its very early stages so it most likely won’t come out this decade and since you refuse to do surgery...
Contacts are your only hope tbh.

DutchPrettyBoy

DutchPrettyBoy

Keep walking tall with Rob Paul
i heard a honey mixture or something can brighten eyes. most likely cope
@EternalLearner

laske.7

laske.7

STRŌMA is working on technology that will supposedly be able to change your green eye color blue and your blue eye color green, but it’s still in its very early stages so it most likely won’t come out this decade and since you refuse to do surgery...
Contacts are your only hope tbh.
we ll see, im 17, too young anyway
i heard a honey mixture or something can brighten eyes. most likely cope
@EternalLearner
ya, probably

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

Professional
Go NewEyes laser in Spain.

DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Zephir
i prefer green over blue ngl

unless your ginger.... as if ginger wasnt bad enough, green eyes are just insult to injury on gingers

laske.7

laske.7

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

The Senate (Chair N°8)
its pretty safe not sure how much i think around 4k an eye looks up stroma laser eye color surgery
The price of the procedure depends on the STRŌMA licesened ophthalmologists that treats you and your location STRŌMA only provides the laser device.
How much will the procedure cost?

STRŌMA® will not be performing the procedure or setting the price. Instead, STRŌMA® will license and certify leading ophthalmologists in each country, and these ophthalmologists will perform the procedure and set the price for doing so. The price will likely vary from territory-to-territory and from ophthalmologist-to-ophthalmologist, but we expect the price to be in line with other cosmetic and ophthalmic procedures in the same territory.
Also, depending on your initial eye color, you might need to do several treatments in order to get your desired eye color. They’ll probably release a bunch of treatments in packages so you won’t have to pay as much for each treatment.

laske.7

laske.7

Green is the best color along with blue, just be thankful you don't have black eyes
good point
The price of the procedure depends on the STRŌMA licesened ophthalmologists that treats you and your location STRŌMA only provides the laser device.

Also, depending on your initial eye color, you might need to do several treatments in order to get your desired eye color. They’ll probably release a bunch of treatments in packages so you won’t have to pay as much for each treatment.
sounds good, how much would it cost?

Mathafack

Mathafack

They call me Chadafack
Blue mogger here:cool:

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)