fuck i need to gain weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shibo

shibo

Equinox
im 17 6'1 132 lbs and prob skinny fat cus all i eat is frozen shit and chips i need to start working out and gaining weight brahs

Me too,

I'm 105lb

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Einon, DidntRead and 1 other person
X2 someone drop some info

xok3kUR.jpg
skinny cunts like me there is hope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dog face, MadMong, Arkantos and 1 other person
I NEED to gymcel to fraud frame gains I cannot imagine myself being smaller than ANY girl, it drives me nuts and hate being mogged by foids

At 132 lbs gaining weight is easy af.You barely have to eat anything to be in a surplus

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
eat more bro

i dont feel hungry
Start eating every two hours even if it's a small amount of food. Eat rice and meat and veggies, that will digest easily. Then have 1 shake per day with protein powder, oats, an banana and peanut butter and whole milk.

I should take my own advice tbh. When I was 15 I gained 25lbs in a few months doing that though. It was a bad idea to gain that fast, alot of it was fat.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, DidntRead, Arkantos and 2 others
If you struggle with eating just try drinking a lot of milk. I have a glass after every meal as well as having it in my shakes.

usually get around 1500 calories just from that per day

• +1
If you struggle with eating just try drinking a lot of milk. I have a glass after every meal as well as having it in my shakes.

usually get around 1500 calories just from that per day
thats destructive if you have acne problems though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
im 17 6'1 132 lbs and prob skinny fat cus all i eat is frozen shit and chips i need to start working out and gaining weight brahs
Its hard to gain weight while you still grow, when i finished growing i started gaining alot of muscle and weight and i dont even workout that much.
and most important thing!!! eat nutriton dense food no candy and shit that fills you up and dosent do shit, rice chicken that kind of stuff will make you gain the kind of weight you want.

Bro weight gain is ez just look at this

xok3kUR.jpg
skinny cunts like me there is hope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amazing progress man looking like a different person. In 2 years lifting I also gained about 30-35 lbs but my frame hardly even looked different I think I needed to gain 20 more lbs, probably cause I'm 6'3''. The thing is I hurt my back deadlifting and completely stopped going to the gym and have lost ALL my gains and then some since then. So I'm literally back to square 1. I just recently fixed my back problems, it was poor upper back posture during the day and during lifts especially squats and deadlifts. Now my back feels amazing compared to before I started doing upper back fixes and even I've been going to the gym for a month and my back doesn't hurt at all after squats and deads where before when I was doing 3 plate deads my lower back would always hurt slightly for a couple days.

It's a lot of work but your progress pics are inspiring.

I’m 157-8lbs

Amazing progress man looking like a different person. In 2 years lifting I also gained about 30-35 lbs but my frame hardly even looked different I think I needed to gain 20 more lbs, probably cause I'm 6'3''. The thing is I hurt my back deadlifting and completely stopped going to the gym and have lost ALL my gains and then some since then. So I'm literally back to square 1. I just recently fixed my back problems, it was poor upper back posture during the day and during lifts especially squats and deadlifts. Now my back feels amazing compared to before I started doing upper back fixes and even I've been going to the gym for a month and my back doesn't hurt at all after squats and deads where before when I was doing 3 plate deads my lower back would always hurt slightly for a couple days.

didn't read but that's not him

not me bro just some reddit dude

xok3kUR.jpg

from very slightly above avg face to more masculine into chadlite territory unless youre angle frauding, can see you changed glasses too. should get eye correction

Lol at you cucks who say you can't gain weight. It's literally the easiest thing in the world to stuff yourself with chips and ice cream. It's the reverse that's hard.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA
Lol at you cucks who say you can't gain weight. It's literally the easiest thing in the world to stuff yourself with chips and ice cream. It's the reverse that's hard.
Never understood why people have hard time gaining weight. Should be ez af unless you have some sort of medical condition.

• +1
Just eat pizza and other high calorii food just lol

Go to McDonald's and get yourself a McDouble combo (add an extra patty for extra and make it a McTriple), substitute poutine for fries (do they serve poutine at McD's outside Canada?) and substitute a chocolate milkshake for your pop. That is a fairly calorie dense meal right there.
I envy you ectomorphs. I'm more of a mesomorph. I have a big appetite. But I get fat when I eat a lot of calories.
I can slay a McTriple, Poutine and Chocolate Milkshake like it's nothing. Get yourself a M&M's McFlurry for desert (you better eat the ice cream first before it melts tho. If your stomach can't take it all, I would advise that you eat the poutine before the burger. Cold poutine is way worse than a cold cheeseburger).
Just eat pizza and other high calorii food just lol
I know right? How do you people not eat a shit load of calories?
I had 5 slices of Domino's pizza on Monday (a 14" pizza). Sausage, cheddar cheese, garlic parmesan sauce. I think that's gotta be like 1,750 calories at least right there. One slice (from 14") is at least 350 calories. I had a Coke Zero because I want to lose or at least maintain weight, not gain weight. But since you want calories, drink a regular Coke.

My appetite can get really out of control at times (which is why I basically maintain and just lift. Though I'm going to have to change my diet or train Muay Thai or some shit if I really want to burn the fat off). I remember having 3 packets of instant ramen noodles (9 oz total, 1,140 calories) within like a 5-6 hour time frame. And I had something else too during that time period.

I once had a 2,020 calorie McDonald's Mukbang. McDouble (370 calories), Medium French Fries (350 cal), Small Chocolate Milkshake (560 cal), Junior Chicken (370 cal) and Sausage McMuffin (370 cal). One sitting.

My appetite can vary though. Some days, 3 McDonald's value menu sandwiches are enough to fill me for 5-6 hours (370 cal x 3 = 1,110 calories). I've had nights before where 3 oz of instant ramen noodles (380 cal) was enough. Or one McDouble (no ketchup. watching the carbs) was enough (360 cal). This was when I was getting morning wood thinking about my ex-gf and edging like crazy and I was getting my dopamine from jerking off rather than food.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA and DidntRead
ITs you at your avi?

U mogs me to hell and back

• JFL
Reactions: x30001
Just eat 1000 calories for each meal
1000x 3 = 3000kcal

Just eat 1000 calories for each meal
1000x 3 = 3000kcal
If instant ramen didn't have so much sodium (46-52% of daily intake in a 3 oz pack) I would recommend that as a good way to get calories. lol. Tasty and cheap. You'll want to eat a lot of that stuff.

If I eat like 2-3 packs of instant ramen per day I feel my blood pressure is going up though. From the sodium. Be careful with that shit. So I have to stick to one pack a day. And then eat something else. Since I know I'm still gonna be hungry.

I wish there was a low sodium instant ramen I could buy