Fuck man i shouldve beat these niggers up

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

Platinum
I was at 711 today getting food then these 2 niggers came in kept stealing bags of food putting it to their car then walking back in ofc the cucked pajeet cashiers didnt do anything I was so fucking provoked to hit these niggers man it was like the moment ive been waiting for my whole life but they drove away after I paid for my shit. I wouldve easily beaten the shit out of them too they both looked 5’6 I weight mogged both of them by at least 50 lbs. Fuck man this is my motivation to train hard now. Niggers stealing shit is very common where I live next time I see it happen ill be sure to drop my things and beat tf out of them:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, randomop, iblamechico and 4 others
I cant find the meme of the soyjak afraid of the black guy and afterwards he writes a posts on how he should've beat them up and he hates black ppl or sum shit
someone @ me if they find it

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and 📎♿️⚙️
I cant find the meme of the soyjak afraid of the black guy and afterwards he writes a posts on how he should've beat them up and he hates black ppl or sum shit
someone @ me if they find it
U black? Lol
Low T if you wouldnt beat blacks up given the opportunity

Giga based I currently want to beat the fuck out of two people as well but only there not niggers one is white and the other is a redskin.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and slavicpsycho
What did they do
They were talking about blaming me for something I don't know what that something is or if they already have blamed me for it. But I am fucking pissed about it and if I get punished and or hassled by somebody else for it I am going to fucking snap

U black? Lol
Low T if you wouldnt beat blacks up given the opportunity
Der Untermensch

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
there will be blm protestors outside of your house within weeks, its not worth it. they are the prized puppets afterall

Ik you'll look at ts in the future and regret posting this cringe garbage.