FUCK STEAM

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I finally decided to play some fucking CS:GO for the first time in ages,
But guess what! MY FUCKING STEAM IS HACKED.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?????
I almost punched a hole in my FUCKING WALL.
REEEEEEEEEEE!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kobecel, Ritalincel, ChoSeungHui and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kobecel, JellyBelly, Extra Chromosome and 6 others
t. soy cuck

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 1084
Did you watch the Ence game against navi?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, ChoSeungHui, left2die and 1 other person
I LEGIT can't enjoy life anymore,let alone vidya games
When i imagine some 5'6 soyboy ruining my game or killing me (6'4 alpha male ) in dota 2 ,i just want to go and smash his face into the keyboard,then fuck his mother/sister
fuck this shit
it's over

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, JellyBelly, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
I LEGIT can't enjoy life anymore,let alone vidya games
When i imagine some 5'6 soyboy ruining my game or killing me (6'5 alpha male ) in dota 2 ,i just want to go and smash his face into the keyboard,then fuck his mother/sister
fuck this shit
it's over
You’re 6’4 why are u frauding again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
At least CS:GO is free now. You'll be able to play some of it at least on a new account.

It was published in finnish tv. Had over 200k viewers or so. Ence destroyed navi in the semi finals. Idk if you follow competitive scene tbh

• Woah
It was published in finnish tv. Had over 200k viewers or so. Ence destroyed navi in the semi finals. Idk if you follow competitive scene tbh
i followed it in 2014-2015
Remember all the pros,teams and casters
I ldared on twitch.tv and youtube,just watching all day while doing nothing with my life
brutal times :feelswhy::feelswhy:

i followed it in 2014-2015
Remember all the pros,teams and casters
I ldared on twitch.tv and youtube,just watching all day while doing nothing with my life
brutal times :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Best times. Stop crying about those times you faggot. It was the best time. I rather "waste" my time with something that entertains me than doing stupid shit that is apparently "good" for me and my future. Fuck this. They might be right but still: I dont regret spending so many hours in video games.

I don't enjoy talking to other people irl. I rather spend my time alone. Why would I force myself something that I don't like.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
try torrenting

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Arkantos
Best times. Stop crying about those times you faggot. It was the best time. I rather "waste" my time with something that entertains me than doing stupid shit that is apparently "good" for me and my future. Fuck this. They might be right but still: I dont regret spending so many hours in video games.

I don't enjoy talking to other people irl. I rather spend my time alone. Why would I force myself something that I don't like.
yeah i was just victimizing myself
i loved it,just going to school,eating and staying home tbh ngl
Then in 2017-2018 the same,i played dota 2,would go to school,come home,enjoy,but real life was non-existent
talking with people is legit boring if you are not fully NT

I've had multiple accounts banned
One for gore artwork
One for trolling
One for saying that school shootings are pretty cool to some anti gun cunt on gmod

• +1

I used to do,
Cool.

go Er

• Woah