Fuck this double standard.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
I don’t support rape but I really hate the fact that girls who dress slutty and get raped, don’t get blamed for been raped for dressing slutty yet society is quick to pull the ‘It’s your personality that is the problem’ card when a man vents about being stuck in inceldom when in reality, the reason for the man’s inceldom is something out of his control which is his generics that women don’t find attractive. It really does get to my head. My point is that women can control how they dress but men can’t control their genetics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, JovanD, GrewWrong and 1 other person
Include me into screenshot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Chadelite, Deleted member 2095 and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2095, MiroslavBulldosex and 7 others
Include me in the screenshot, and don't forget to not even bother to make an argument against this double standard and just circle-jerk with your just world fallacy

• +1
Reactions: TBOLT
Include me in the screenshot, and don't forget to not even bother to make an argument against this double standard and just circle-jerk with your just world fallacy
Fuck them, man.

• +1
Reactions: Warlockcel
foids who dress slutty are to blame for being raped in the same way a person who walks into a lions den wearing meat is to be blamed for being mauled to death

take responsibility you vapid fucking whores

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, ZyzzReincarnate and Vitruvian
Everything is the incel's fault according to them, yet nothing is a femoid's fault and she is just a poor victim somehow

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Everything is the incel's fault according to them, yet nothing is a femoid's fault and she is just a poor victim somehow

Hey you a fellow BlackOps2Cel fan?

Pleased to meet you!

foids who dress slutty are to blame for being raped in the same way a person who walks into a lions den wearing meat is to be blamed for being mauled to death

Sadly they won’t ever take responsibility since they can just attention whore 24/7.
Society logic is just fucked up.

Sadly they won’t ever take responsibility since they can just attention whore 24/7.

Society logic is just fucked up.

Someone said in the comments
"Men are the problem, not the way women dress" :feelskek::bluepill:

We're obligated not to assault people. That's where the line is though. I can say whatever I want. But you can't rape someone for the way they dress because you can't rape anyone for any reason.

Society is doomed.

Its 2019, how can you virgins not respect woman and then complain about not getting laid. Like come on all you have to do is respect her personal space, dont look at her sexually, dont comment on her appearence and MAYBE she'll KNOW that you like her and when SHE wants to make the relationship sexual you'll get a handjob or something after all consent forms are signed. Its really not that hard I should know I'm what you call chad.

Its 2019, how can you virgins not respect woman and then complain about not getting laid. Like come on all you have to do is respect her personal space, dont look at her sexually, dont comment on her appearence and MAYBE she'll KNOW that you like her and when SHE wants to make the relationship sexual you'll get a handjob or something after all consent forms are signed. Its really not that hard I should know I'm what you call chad.
Very funny. XD

Both of your affirmations are correct, but there's no correlation between them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
C43ADDA3 0422 4D05 9402 BF45610427C9
DDB13BCD 2B27 4D66 8BB1 3935900AC4B1

Bumping this topic for a good reason because I have found something that proves my point that getting raped is usually the fault of the supposed ‘victim’.

I also looked through this girl’s Twitter profile and it has some pretty slutty content and her posts pretty much show that she is the type to go around exposing her body.

She is so slutty to the point where even her profile picture is her dressing like a whore.

Getting raped can be a choice at times while being an incel is out of men’s control. Seems many women would rather make the CHOICE of increasing the chances of being raped rather than decreasing the chances by just dressing like a decent human being.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

whoever walks into a lions den is to be blamed