FUCK YOU DAVID GOGGINS

elcrusader

elcrusader

maybe one bright day
My son started watching your videos about a month ago and the bastard is out of control now. He dismantled his bed and started sleeping on the hard floor because, "Unnecessary mattress softness induces gayness". He's put up a pull up bar in his room and he's locked in there for hours doing fucking pull ups. The other day I got up at 4 to take a piss and I heard him yelling, "Who's gonna carry the fucking boats". WTF. He's never seen or been on a boat in his life. The other day during dinnner he asked his mother if he cried when he was born and she said of course. He just shook his head with such disappointment and left his food to go do more pull ups. I mean he looked pissed, more pissed than the time I offered to buy him an ipod to listen to while working out. The other day he tried to make toast by staring at a slice of bread intently, after about a couple of hours he mumbled something about "poop in pants" and left. I thought he was going to the toilet but instead he went to go do more pull ups. He walks around the house with his shirt off and has put at least 3 holes in each of his workout shirts. I mean the motherfucker is 8 and frankly its getting out of control. To be honest I don't feel completely safe around him. You need to fucking fix this David Goggins.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: roligtvarre4, Tomboyslayer, 1966Ford and 3 others
Bro is training to fight goku

• JFL
Reactions: wthbro123
My son started watching your videos about a month ago and the bastard is out of control now. He dismantled his bed and started sleeping on the hard floor because, "Unnecessary mattress softness induces gayness". He's put up a pull up bar in his room and he's locked in there for hours doing fucking pull ups. The other day I got up at 4 to take a piss and I heard him yelling, "Who's gonna carry the fucking boats". WTF. He's never seen or been on a boat in his life. The other day during dinnner he asked his mother if he cried when he was born and she said of course. He just shook his head with such disappointment and left his food to go do more pull ups. I mean he looked pissed, more pissed than the time I offered to buy him an ipod to listen to while working out. The other day he tried to make toast by staring at a slice of bread intently, after about a couple of hours he mumbled something about "poop in pants" and left. I thought he was going to the toilet but instead he went to go do more pull ups. He walks around the house with his shirt off and has put at least 3 holes in each of his workout shirts. I mean the motherfucker is 8 and frankly its getting out of control. To be honest I don't feel completely safe around him. You need to fucking fix this David Goggins.
lmao, at the story.
kid is right though. You have just become soft.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and wthbro123
Locked in there for hours doing afaking pullups.