Fucking everything ages you

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
So I go and make some basic normal meal, I fry an egg and boil up some rice and cook some chilies then after eating that I go an eat a pack of cookies in front of the computer but guess what? I can't, I can't do none of that shit, fried food has what they call AGE (advance glycation end or just glycation) which destroys your collagen and elastin, the pack of cookies has sugar which also causes glycation, the chili peppers have capsaicin which is inflammatory which also ages you, the rice is a fast carb which isn't good for aging, I can't eat fucking shit, like literally nothing, bulking at the gym ages you, cell division ages you, protein ages you, I suffer like a fucking dog restraining myself from everything, I like my meat well done but "oh my good no cooking food for too long makes it get full of AGE which ages you", you literally cannot even drink fucking fruit juice as it also fucking ages you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, Debetro, Lucid and 3 others
Stop crying pussy or Ill rape you

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, NotoriousLoser, Deleted member 32486 and 3 others
No chicks gonna fuck u anyways 1 extra wrinkle or not

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada, slavicpsycho and alpha_provider
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
also most sports age u cuz of stress

But fr all that shits negligible man, i bet cuz u restricted these things ur bodies worse off and youll end up more aged like gym carbs eggs is all integral

also most sports age u cuz of stress

I legit don't even go out to run cuz there are theories that say that it ages your face and that u should do other exercises instead. Also I suspect swimming also ages you as all that water rubbing against your face can't be good as rubbing = loss of collagen.

But fr all that shits negligible man, i bet cuz u restricted these things ur bodies worse off and youll end up more aged like gym carbs eggs is all integral

I need to be like chuando tan

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I legit don't even go out to run cuz there are theories that say that it ages your face and that u should do other exercises instead. Also I suspect swimming also ages you as all that water rubbing against your face can't be good as rubbing = loss of collagen.

I need to be like chuando tan
running is really stressful for the body just like working out in the gym. but id prefer to look like a 25 year old with good muscles than 16 with twink body as a grown man

Don’t eat rice

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
So I go and make some basic normal meal, I fry an egg and boil up some rice and cook some chilies then after eating that I go an eat a pack of cookies in front of the computer but guess what? I can't, I can't do none of that shit, fried food has what they call AGE (advance glycation end or just glycation) which destroys your collagen and elastin, the pack of cookies has sugar which also causes glycation, the chili peppers have capsaicin which is inflammatory which also ages you, the rice is a fast carb which isn't good for aging, I can't eat fucking shit, like literally nothing, bulking at the gym ages you, cell division ages you, protein ages you, I suffer like a fucking dog restraining myself from everything, I like my meat well done but "oh my good no cooking food for too long makes it get full of AGE which ages you", you literally cannot even drink fucking fruit juice as it also fucking ages you.
Ofc, nature wants you cucked, supplement as much shit as you can

• +1
running is really stressful for the body just like working out in the gym. but id prefer to look like a 25 year old with good muscles than 16 with twink body as a grown man

Skinny or big I look 25-29 both ways, my goal is to still look like this in 30 years in my 50s even if people say it's impossible idgaf I must try my best.

• +1
Reactions: healer and buflek
Skinny or big I look 25-29 both ways, my goal is to still look like this in 30 years in my 50s even if people say it's impossible idgaf I must try my best.
most people with rly good genetics and good skincare look 5-15 years younger MAX. but good luck bro

my grandma looks 55 at 71 i hope i get her genetics

• +1
LOL I totally get you

• +1
Breathing oxidises you, STOP breathing.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max and autistic_tendencies
cope it’s genetics

Just do nothing, just rot