Fucking hate my sleep schedule

normie tiktoker

normie tiktoker

Iron
Anyone else stay up super late just to be alone from people in your house. Like till 6-7 am until they go to work.
I don’t truly want to have this ass sleep schedule that fucking ruins my mood and hormones but I always default to it and have been for years.

Every fucking day is just a constant loop of staying up late after the gym and distracting myself from my shit life. But then when I wake up I feel tired as hell and hate being around npcs that are awake.

I could be taking advantage of my opportunities and live a great life and experience things yet I chose this shit because I hold resentment for people during the day.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
my life is absolutely brutal

Gotta somehow thug it out and make progress sometime soon in order to change.
Nah we have to kill billions and millions of people

we’re suffering because of normies

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
lol so what do u do all day stay home or what? no school no work? how tf can u even sleep like that. i go to sleep at 9 pm and wake up at 6 am to go to school

• JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone
lol so what do u do all day stay home or what? no school no work? how tf can u even sleep like that. i go to sleep at 9 pm and wake up at 6 am to go to school
online biz

• JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone
Stop
Lying. You wake up at 3pm and jerk off until you sleep. And you wonder why you can’t get girls? Fix your shit asap
I wake up at 4pm*. Work until gym, then work some more but meals are annoying to get in on a bulk. Especially when I want to not have brain fog.
Making $599/week ish

I wake up at 4pm*. Work until gym, then work some more but meals are annoying to get in on a bulk. Especially when I want to not have brain fog.
Making $599/week ish
And what’s your age

You re 16 and not goin to school and waking up at 4pm? Wtf u doin boyo . You gonna be without any girls or friends after 18 I suggest you fix your schedule
Yeah thuggin it out so I can buy a Beamer or Audi and pick up chicks soon that I used to know.
Money buys connections