FULLPROOF GUIDE TO BE A SLAYER IN 30 DAYS. NT LIFEFUEL.

traplurker

traplurker

Iron
THESIS:
This is primarily for applicable to MTN-LTN but can be applied to chadlites to subhumans. This is a full proof method to building a roster of women you won’t even be able to keep track of in 30 DAYS.

METHOD:

1. Download Hinge & Tinder
- Use NT Pics literally get pick up lines from TikTok. Guaranteed 8-20 matches a week (even for subhuman). Better looking you get more obvs.

2. Converting - Now you need to aim to convert 50% of your matches to off the app ( Be NT ). If you get them off the app (insta,snap,number), you’re in & usually 90% will agree to meet at this stage .

3. Setup - Coffee dates are law - This HAS to be the first date, why traplurker? 2 reasons, super cheap and helps you pratice being NT. trucels will cope saying betabux & jester over $10 and hour conversation lol.

4. Second Date Close - Second date is always drinks at a place doing deals or a cheap place, if you had a good first date, she will split and it will cost 30$ MAX to both get tipsy & then you take her home.

5. SEXPILL - Go to BOTB and read that post, apply it. If you make her cum, you have won. She will come over again and again because “chads” don’t care if she finishes. Magic, you have 1 spot on your roster. Rinse and repeat depending on how much time & money you have.

6. Roster Management - Worst part about this method is that it gets overwhelming, honestly don’t even text unless it’s about coming over, you will be the one flaking on women at this point.

CAVEATS: Looks theory still applies, Chad will do this method with Stacy’s & can even skip steps 3-4,if you step below your looks match you can usually skip 3 or 4 & maybe both depending on luck. Even if you are not NT, you can use this method to become more NT.

Anyone who says this is cope, hasn’t slayed. Inb4 Chad doesn’t have to do this. If you’re crying about slaying minimum 3 times a week then stay trucel, can literally do this whilst at a part time job.
If you’re NEET, kill yourself & stop worrying about slays.

The End

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: crimclown63, TechnoBoss, Kristin and 20 others
DO ALL THIS STUFF ONLY IF YOU ARE SUB 12% BF OR ELSE YOULL BE HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED BY THE RESULTS IF YOU DONT HAVE A ROBUST BONE STRUCTURE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, reddotguy and 9 others
DO ALL THIS STUFF ONLY IF YOU ARE SUB 12% BF OR ELSE YOULL BE HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED BY THE RESULTS IF YOU DONT HAVE A ROBUST BONE STRUCTURE.

Not needed , I’m literally at 20% right now and run this. I’m gl but not chadlite etc. When I get leaner I will probably slay more HTBs, the key is just to be not be a standardcel. I have no issue slaying MTBs all week long.

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Whitepill_Saint
I’m gl but not chadlite
YEH THATS MY POINT.
DOESNT WORK FOR AVG - BELOW AVG FACECELS LIKE ME YOU NEED TO BE SUB 12% TO GET OPTIMAL RESULTS
LEANPILL IS THE BLACKPILL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Kristin and 1 other person
dnr, 4 years on this forum do this - giving up

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Whitepill_Saint and 5.5psl
only if you have top notch bone structure + above 6'5 or this will never work

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and 5.5psl
iois upon cold approaching or death.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Whitepill_Saint
dnr, 4 years on this forum do this - giving up

30 days away from greatness, mentalcels will pass on chances like when it’s put on a platter.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and bradpittshairline
30 days away from greatness, mentalcels will pass on chances like when it’s put on a platter.
i am the biggest incel, extreme mentalcel + extreme boneless

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
only if you have top notch bone structure + above 6'5 or this will never work

Nah, I have failos & my other friends run this same exact game. I’m BBC and 20% bodyfat. Only thing I have is good face that’s it. My friend who is 5’7 runs this exact strat. Gets 4 matches a week and now has a roster of 8 women.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, rubberduck, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
YEH THATS MY POINT.
DOESNT WORK FOR AVG - BELOW AVG FACECELS LIKE ME YOU NEED TO BE SUB 12% TO GET OPTIMAL RESULTS
LEANPILL IS THE BLACKPILL.

Cringe you don’t have to be perfect, you can have many failos. This is literally fullproof, even if you get 2 MATCHES A WEEK (literal subhuman) you will have ATLEAST 2 girls on your roster in 30 days. This thread is the final NTPILL, undefeated.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, rubberduck and bradpittshairline
Nah, I have failos & my other friends run this same exact game. I’m BBC, 5’11 and 20% bodyfat. Only thing I have is good face that’s it. My friend who is 5’7 runs this exact strat & is MTN. Gets 4 matches a week and now has a roster of 8 women.
>BBC
>GOOD FACE
PICK ONE

• JFL
>BBC
>GOOD FACE
PICK ONE

Lmao, not gonna face reveal. Too NT to risk it but have social proof have gotten 3000+ likes multiple times on “X” for my selfies & pictures. Usually 500+ on insta, fell into incel rabbit hole from 4chan and like it here tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Whitepill_Saint, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
Have to edit because of risk of exposing JFL this website

• JFL
Retarded guide , Dating apps dont work for most men . This wont get you anything long term

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Carnivore
Use NT Pics literally get pick up lines from TikTok. Guaranteed 8-20 matches a week (even for subhuman
You can’t ever look NT as a subhuman no matter how hard you try

• JFL
1. Download Hinge & Tinder - Use NT Pics literally get pick up lines from TikTok. Guaranteed 8-20 matches a week (even for subhuman). Better looking you get more obvs.

That is a bit of an exaggeration, but I do agree, most guys can get a decent amount of matches, especially if they are looksmaxxed. Actual subhumans on the other hand won't get much.

2. Converting - Now you need to aim to convert 50% of your matches to off the app ( Be NT ). If you get them off the app (insta,snap,number), you’re in & usually 90% will agree to meet at this stage .

You won't convert anywhere near 50%, buddy boyo. Most matches go nowhere even for Chad. 50% is extremely optimistic. 90% date rate off the app is also highly optimistic.

3. Setup - Coffee dates are law - This HAS to be the first date, why traplurker? 2 reasons, super cheap and helps you pratice being NT. trucels will cope saying betabux & jester over $10 and hour conversation lol.

4. Second Date Close - Second date is always drinks at a place doing deals or a cheap place, if you had a good first date, she will split and it will cost 30$ MAX to both get tipsy & then you take her home.

Coffee dates are goat. You eliminate the gold diggers and those who just want a free meal, you save money and can end the date early if needed. I think you should always try to close (ask her back to your place) on the first date, though, it doesn't hurt.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Whitepill_Saint
Retarded guide , Dating apps dont work for most men . This wont get you anything long term

This is applicable to the average man, who even gets 1 match a day

• JFL
THESIS:
This is primarily for applicable to MTN-LTN but can be applied to chadlites to subhumans. This is a full proof method to building a roster of women you won’t even be able to keep track of in 30 DAYS.

METHOD:

- Use NT Pics literally get pick up lines from TikTok. Guaranteed 8-20 matches a week (even for subhuman). Better looking you get more obvs.

5. SEXPILL - Go to BOTB and read that post, apply it. If you make her cum, you have won. She will come over again and again because “chads” don’t care if she finishes. Magic, you have 1 spot on your roster. Rinse and repeat depending on how much time & money you have.

6. Roster Management - Worst part about this method is that it gets overwhelming, honestly don’t even text unless it’s about coming over, you will be the one flaking on women at this point.

CAVEATS: Looks theory still applies, Chad will do this method with Stacy’s & can even skip steps 3-4,if you step below your looks match you can usually skip 3 or 4 & maybe both depending on luck. Even if you are not NT, you can use this method to become more NT.

Anyone who says this is cope, hasn’t slayed. Inb4 Chad doesn’t have to do this. If you’re crying about slaying minimum 3 times a week then stay trucel, can literally do this whilst at a part time job.

The End
Proving my point Anime gay cucks like you always have numb brain

• JFL
That is a bit of an exaggeration, but I do agree, most guys can get a decent amount of matches, especially if they are looksmaxxed. Actual subhumans on the other hand won't get much.

You won't get a lot if subhuman but will still get some.

You won't convert anywhere near 50%, buddy boyo. Most matches go nowhere even for Chad. 50% is extremely optimistic. 90% date rate off the app is also highly optimistic.

I use OLD, Tinder is less likely true, but I easily have a 50% convert rate on Hinge and end up flaking. By converting I just mean getting them off the app, then you can get to meet in person which is 90% once you are off the app

Coffee dates are goat. You eliminate the gold diggers and those who just want a free meal, you save money and can end the date early if needed. I think you should always try to close (ask her back to your place) on the first date, though, it doesn't hurt.

I don't usually try to close on a coffee date but might do so going forward.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Carnivore
"hey dad, how did you meet mommy?"
"well son, i went on an obscure lookism forum, applied the dating guide on a soulless match making program, and it worked"

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, mogstars and Whitepill_Saint
THESIS:

METHOD:

The End
"it gets overwhelming...", lol.

Boy the only thing that overwhelms you is your collection of manga.

• JFL
>how to get more girls
>step 1: download dating apps

lost me at the first one sorry

• JFL
"it gets overwhelming...", lol.

Boy the only thing that overwhelms you is your collection of manga.

Why .org think anime is incel lol. Anime is literally NT as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin and Whitepill_Saint
"hey dad, how did you meet mommy?"
"well son, i went on an obscure lookism forum, applied the dating guide on a soulless match making program, and it worked"

Not made for Long term dating, clearly only for short term slays.

• JFL
Why .org think anime is incel lol. Anime is literally NT as fuck.
Hobbies and interests cannot be NT or not NT. NT is in the way you act. Not full of anxiety, or s self conscious bumbling fool when interacting with others equals NT.

• JFL
THESIS:

METHOD:

The End
that's manipulation if the foid wants an LTR. She'll likely spread your name to everyone

• JFL
Guaranteed 8-20 matches a week (even for subhuman).
Stopped reading here JFL.

• JFL
what if im banned from tinder and hinge

• JFL
that's manipulation if the foid wants an LTR. She'll likely spread your name to everyone

Who is everyone? In a city there’s too many people for that to matter. Imagine thinking you’ll get blasted on socials for this

• JFL
  • JFL
Very neurodivergent thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and RoyaleWithCheese
Hobbies and interests cannot be NT or not NT. NT is in the way you act. Not full of anxiety, or s self conscious bumbling fool when interacting with others equals NT.
non-nt hobbies and interests are anything interests an autistic/creepy/pyschopathic person would do in his spare time

I once got told I seemed like a reptile person, instead of a cat or dog person,
and they said it as an insult lol
or people sometimes assume I hate animals.

I think the sport you play can be a failo, the clothes you wear are clearly an nt trait
autists wear weird shit due to extreme non conformity, lack of awareness

iphonepill is real and is a similar concept.
one of my new co workers is on the spectrum and for some reason it just didn't surprise me when he got adamant about sticking with his android

• JFL
non-nt hobbies and interests are anything interests an autistic/creepy/pyschopathic person would do in his spare time

I once got told I seemed like a reptile person, instead of a cat or dog person,
and they said it as an insult lol
or people sometimes assume I hate animals.

I think the sport you play can be a failo, the clothes you wear are clearly an nt trait
autists wear weird shit due to extreme non conformity, lack of awareness

iphonepill is real and is a similar concept.
one of my new co workers is on the spectrum and for some reason it just didn't surprise me when he got adamant about sticking with his android
See, I do not agree. It isn't the sport you play, the clothes you wear, which brand of phone you use. What you're talking about is being able to fit in with a bunch of high schoolers. And even still, you can break those conventions but be popular anyway.

I hate animals, can't stand sports, dress in sweatpants & flip flops year round, and use a $50 tracphone from Walmart. And I'm the coolest kid around. Being a true non-conformist means imposing on those who speak out against your non conformity. It means being comfortable making others uncomfortable. The"autistic" non conformity you're talking about is ironically just a different brand of conformity.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and Whitepill_Saint
0. Be chad

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Skywalker and Whitepill_Saint
read it as "how to be a slayer in your 30's"
that would have interested me.....so im out

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
THESIS:

METHOD:

The End

step 3 was acc funny af ngl