Funniest shit I have ever seen (People are coping so hard lmao)

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze

This isn't meant to criticize the validity of mewing, but why are people coping so hard like this lmao?
It's both funny and infuriating at the same time :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12248, Lmao, Deleted member 21106 and 2 others
they can mew their heads off won't change genetics :ROFLMAO: mewing doesn't exert nearly enough force on palate to "remodel bones" :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 17829
imagine being disliked for speaking the truth

they can mew their heads off won't change genetics :ROFLMAO: mewing doesn't exert nearly enough force on palate to "remodel bones" :feelshaha:
I agree that genetics will always prevail but to be completely fair it can in certain cases.
I don't think it'd do that to an adult though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
All the anti-mewing stuff is 90% of the time low IQ. its true people will have emotional reactions when you critique the thing that will "fix them" mewing is like a religion + normies will always be emotional animals. But at the same time many here do the same when you point out the reality which is that bimax mostly produces very lackluster results (dont get me started on the horror show that are implants) and that if they were being intellectually honest they would admit that there is no solution to "our" deformed faces. that it's over. I dont believe this (that there is no good solution), and I have seen the evidence that orthotropic ideas are right and that bone can be deformed (I'm not sure I believe that bone remodeling is the main protagonist of mewing) at much older ages than we thought.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, datboijj, sub5inchcel and 3 others
some of you are coping with this blackpill thing

After my bimax just for the lols I'm going to upload a before and after, and claim all I did was hard mew and chew.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
look bro, mewing is only legit if you already had the genetic potential to have forwrad growth and all the other shit

if u didn't its over, maxilla is genetic, so if uhavesuper bad posture and shit during ur childhood and ur mom and dad got good forward growth etc u can try, it worked for many ppl

meanwhile if u were never meant to have godo forward growth and good facial growth facially its cope

After my bimax just for the lols I'm going to upload a before and after, and claim all I did was hard mew and chew.
Trolling does not help anyone. Your making it clear right here that ur just as coper as they are... We are all just trying to fix our deformed faces... regardless I have never seen a bimax result where i cant tell its bimax... mewing results are distinctive in how natural they look.

View attachment 1810209

This isn't meant to criticize the validity of mewing, but why are people coping so hard like this lmao?
It's both funny and infuriating at the same time :lul:
Singin' - SOOOONG song of the South! Whoop a Nigger's ass and i'll burn down his house! GOOOONE gone like the wind! Ain't no Nigger coming back again!

Attachments

• 3065664992.mp4
    6 MB
So your advice is just mouth breathe bro!

Herd mentality is absolutely repulsive once you recognize it for what it is

So your advice is just mouth breathe bro!
he didn't say that at all in fact he literally said that he doesn't deny the validity of mewing. literally a Dunning Kruger effect in action. how do you manage to not stick forks in outlets or get hit by parked cars only God knows tbh to be honest

IDK ABOUT MEWING BUT YOUR SWALLOWING AND BREATHING HABITS WHILE GROWING UP (5-10 YEARS OLD) IS LEGIT, ONE OF THE MAXFACS I HAD A CONSULTATION WITH ME TOLD ME THIS WHEN HE SAW MY NARROW ASF PALATE