Genuinely can't stand any person who says "just be Nt!"

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
Tf is this "just be confident with social skills bro" repackaged into " NT" which stands for neurotypical aka no mental issues which is what it says it is

Jfl most people are neurotypical but many of them r still inkwels and cucks. Yknow why? Being NT is just not being autistic, simple as. There is no "secret social skills bro" or "charisma" that will attract foids lmfaoo. As long as you don't act like an aspie school shooter or like a clown with down syndrome (jfl at people who tell u to jestermaxx to be "NT") that's fine. The rest of it is ur looks. Ur personality is your looks I can't believe this core tenant of the blackpill has been forgotten. Look at most people, they act the way they look. People form social hierarchies based on looks. Who's at the bottom? Skinny/fat ugly short losers, who's at the top? Tall fit gl low inhib jocks.

Also jfl at how every poll has been done on "autistic chad/chadlite vs NT LTN who would attract more women" niggas here always vote in majority for autistic chad/chadlite.

So if to are neurotypical, then you don't need any special Charisma or social skill, u r just too ugly/short if u aren't getting what u want. That is it.

NT is (mostly) cope, stop bringing this buzzword into the blackpill.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, ManletBlackcel, Paroxysm and 21 others
Real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Skywalker, Deleted member 52601 and 3 others
real

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Deleted member 52601, Nick.Harte and 2 others
Autism is an actual physical disease, not just some different way of acting. Being autistic means having distinct non-nt looks, expressions, involuntary body language, bad physical performance, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm, Skywalker, Jase and 9 others
Autism is an actual physical disease, not just some different way of acting. Being autistic means having distinct non-nt looks, expressions, involuntary body language, bad physical performance, etc.
I ranted for 20 minutes about asplenietum rutae-murario-trichomanis to a random girl the other day and she gave me her number.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, incel194012940, vermillioncorefan and 4 others
“NT” the way people here use it is basically “popular/high social status”

• +1
Reactions: g0op, the next o'pry, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Yup

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Napoleon1800
I ranted for 20 minutes about asplenietum rutae-murario-trichomanis to a random girl the other day and she gave me her number.
Probs not a real autist considering you go through none of the physical shit autists normally go through

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Napoleon1800
Because ur 6'2 25inch bidelt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Skywalker, Loveland and 2 others
“NT” the way people here use it is basically “popular/high social status”
It’s because they see some sub HTNs status maxxed in HS or some influencer who isn’t attractive.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, RoyaleWithCheese and Napoleon1800
Probs not a real autist considering you go through none of the physical shit autists normally go through
I speak like a stereotypical autist but my accent sort of hides it.

I can maintain eye contact and make hand gestures though.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland, Napoleon1800 and NoReedemingFeature
It’s because they see some sub HTNs status maxxed in HS or some influencer who isn’t attractive.
Just use Jonah Hill to prove nt theory bro

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Kill all NTpill deniers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, ElTruecel and Napoleon1800
U don't become popular/High status for no reason
3 ways:

1. Be chad
2. Be a great athlete (often overlaps with 1 because height/frame/testosterone)
3. Be class clown (But legit funny not a jester maxxer)

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Napoleon1800
Kill all NTpill deniers
Sure man "social skills", "confidence", "charisma" and jestermaxxing is more important then looks

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Deleted member 51465
3 ways:

1. Be chad
Or be rich. But agreed. BTW class clown will still not get much sexual experience and after they come out of HS they will lose a lot of their status

Sure man "social skills", "confidence", "charisma" and jestermaxxing is more important then looks
This isnt what i meant. Being non NT (in most cases autistic) means not being able to read body language properly, having different/special interest compared to NT people, having no filter, not being able to maintain eye contact etc.

• +1
This isnt what i meant. Being non NT (in most cases autistic) means not being able to read body language properly, having different/special interest compared to NT people, having no filter, not being able to maintain eye contact etc.
Did u even read the post jfl

Did u even read the post jfl
I did and i do not agree fully. It's anecdotal evidence, so you might believe it or not but i saw in my environment many guys who would be considered as manlets and/or unattractive but because they are NT and have a social proper circle they were able to get a decent looking gf. Meanwhile i saw good looking dudes who had Aspergers and they were either not able to get girls or were not be able to maintain the relationship because of their social retardation.

• +1
Reactions: hasian, Staceymaxxing and Napoleon1800
Just be NT bro.

Tf is this "just be confident with social skills bro" repackaged into " NT" which stands for neurotypical aka no mental issues which is what it says it is

Jfl most people are neurotypical but many of them r still inkwels and cucks. Yknow why? Being NT is just not being autistic, simple as. There is no "secret social skills bro" or "charisma" that will attract foids lmfaoo. As long as you don't act like an aspie school shooter or like a clown with down syndrome (jfl at people who tell u to jestermaxx to be "NT") that's fine. The rest of it is ur looks. Ur personality is your looks I can't believe this core tenant of the blackpill has been forgotten. Look at most people, they act the way they look. People form social hierarchies based on looks. Who's at the bottom? Skinny/fat ugly short losers, who's at the top? Tall fit gl low inhib jocks.

Also jfl at how every poll has been done on "autistic chad/chadlite vs NT LTN who would attract more women" niggas here always vote in majority for autistic chad/chadlite.

So if to are neurotypical, then you don't need any special Charisma or social skill, u r just too ugly/short if u aren't getting what u want. That is it.

cope just be charismatic and dominant

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I did and i do not agree fully. It's anecdotal evidence, so you might believe it or not but i saw in my environment many guys who would be considered as manlets and/or unattractive but because they are NT and have a social proper circle they were able to get a decent looking gf. Meanwhile i saw good looking dudes who had Aspergers and they were either not able to get girls or were not be able to maintain the relationship because of their social retardation.
My point is ik that being non nt as in autistic is a killer but being slightly socially awkward or for most ppl be normal who think they are non nt because they don't have Charisma or specific social skills is stupid they just r ugly/short

cope just be charismatic and dominant
Tell that to him

Image 111 1

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
My point is ik that being non nt as in autistic is a killer but being slightly socially awkward or for most ppl be normal who think they are non nt because they don't have Charisma or specific social skills is stupid they just r ugly/short
Most people on incel forums are diagnosed autists/aspies

• +1
3 ways:

1. Be chad

ngl at my school looks don't matter that much. of course if you're ugly as fuck like sub5 or have a literal facial deformity you'll get made fun of but if you're mtn or higher you're fine. facial chads in my school get treated the same as mtns sometimes what matters if your ntness and im not even joking. at my school just play football, dont be a nerd but get decent/good grades, make girls laugh and dont be weird and you can find yourself a girl and a good friend group. thats what i did, im weak mtn but i still managed to get a girlfriend and become relatively popular in school for being funny lol

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, sudanguy and Napoleon1800
ngl at my school looks don't matter that much. of course if you're ugly as fuck like sub5 or have a literal facial deformity you'll get made fun of but if you're mtn or higher you're fine. facial chads in my school get treated the same as mtns sometimes what matters if your ntness and im not even joking. at my school just play football, dont be a nerd but get decent/good grades, make girls laugh and dont be weird and you can find yourself a girl and a good friend group. thats what i did, im weak mtn but i still managed to get a girlfriend and become relatively popular in school for being funny lol
Yea being mtn and above, average height+, fit and popular is law in HS but many guys are ugly, ltns and sub5s are quite common, and they cope with "non nt" when they often aren't non nt and just too ugly

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh
I speak like a stereotypical autist but my accent sort of hides it.

I can maintain eye contact and make hand gestures though.
So ur aware and still cant mask it?

• +1
Unless diagnosed autist or schizo which are physical diseases of the brain(everything is actually physicall), NTpill is just cope.

Even being awkward or socially anxious can be countered by being good looking and tall.

Your looks and height determine how people treat you which in turns warps your perception of yourself which influences your behavior.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, sudanguy, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
looks>everything else

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Skywalker and Napoleon1800
yes, couldn't have said it better myself, thank you

• +1
Real

• +1
while this post makes a lot of very valid points, people often forget that things usually exist on a spectrum and arent written in stone. autism is a spectrum too and can range from very mild and/or intermittent symptoms to debilitating. our behavior is molded by how others treat us, childhood etc, but hormones and neurotransmitters have so much to do with nutrients, toxins, epigenetic expression of our genes, the genes themselves etc. we are social creatures, but multiple social hierarchies exist. a normie looking social outcast that can play guitar like a god sometimes has niche appeal that would otherwise be non existent. the world champion in almost anything could be a bonafied subhuman turbomanlet and he still might get some for his achievement alone. this is entirely seperate from betabuxxing and moneymaxxing. in the end, blackpill is mostly about genetic determinism, and looks arent the only expression of genetic fitness, albeit they are the most important.

• +1
while this post makes a lot of very valid points, people often forget that things usually exist on a spectrum and arent written in stone. autism is a spectrum too and can range from very mild and/or intermittent symptoms to debilitating. our behavior is molded by how others treat us, childhood etc, but hormones and neurotransmitters have so much to do with nutrients, toxins, epigenetic expression of our genes, the genes themselves etc. we are social creatures, but multiple social hierarchies exist. a normie looking social outcast that can play guitar like a god sometimes has niche appeal that would otherwise be non existent. the world champion in almost anything could be a bonafied subhuman turbomanlet and he still might get some for his achievement alone. this is entirely seperate from betabuxxing and moneymaxxing. in the end, blackpill is mostly about genetic determinism, and looks arent the only expression of genetic fitness, albeit they are the most important.
Ed sheeran, messi

real

Being non-NT doesn't just mean lacking confidence or good personality and social skills, it's exhibiting behaviors that are repulsive or low-trust to normies on a primal, subconscious level, and it's a very real SMVmin and cause for lack of success in life, with women and beyond.

Last edited:
  • +1

NT matters a lot if you are between mtn and htn, otherwise it doesn’t effect you much

• +1

Shorter & uglier friends slayed throughout school while I rotted.

"Just be confident bro! social skills bro!" reddit advice exists because it's true to some extent.

If you can't get a girlfriend in middle school, high school, and college... And you're above LTN...

I'm sorry but the problem is your brain and not muh PSL.

Of course, "MUH AUTISTIC CHAD SLAYS MORE!!! MUH IMAGINARY TOP 0.01% OF THE POPULATION THAT IS ALSO BY CHANCE AUTISTIC", but what are you waiting for? Lightning to strike you and suddenly turn you into Chico? Fucking retard.

NT is a BARE MINIMUM requirement and not something that will ascend you.

LTNs can get laid, MTNs can even slay depending on environment, don't even get me started about HTNs.

MUH "JUST DONT IMPROVE AND BE AN UGLY AUTISTIC FAGGOT" THEORY BRO!!!

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Ark, Skywalker and 3 others
I did pretty decent as a htn even though I am non nt (but I can fraud being nt somewhat well)

If you are failing as a htn, you are either low appeal, giga non nt, or not a htn

• +1
Then you should know that most niggas there are diagnosed aspies
most people on these sites are lunatic asylum escapees :feelskek:

LTNs can get laid, MTNs can even slay depending on environment, don't even get me started about HTNs.
you're technically correct but people here/ in the manosphere dont just want "a gf" meanwhile chad has had 3 girls that day......and they're correct....if there were no social media, perhaps....

Last edited: