Germany vs USA

niqfan625

niqfan625

Platinum
Which is harder to life in when it comes to the blackpill( dating,friends, nt)?

Usa - moneynaxx
Germany - heightmaxx

Germany just looks like a depressing society to live in. I'd rather live in miami and be mogged than go to germany be sad all day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Mewton, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
Germany just looks like a depressing society to live in. I'd rather live in miami and be mogged than go to germany be sad all day
You are right i was in LA recently and it mogs Germany to hell. Be glad you dont have to live in this country. I like to call it the incel capital

And btw there are way more moggers in Germany than the us no idea why california is called chadfornia jfl

Germany is easy mode

USA is very vast.

In NYC, SoCal, Miami, and a number of affluent suburbs, you can get mogged to hell and back by many people if you aren't top tier looking.

But, in many parts of Middle America or working class communities, simply not being fat and not being broke can give you leeway with many foids.

Europe is easier despite people being better looking

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Europe is easier despite people being better looking
All true besides Albanians they’re non-European and ugly, they should marry American women because American women despite being ugly are better looking than Albanians and it would improve Albanian genetics.

USA is very vast.

In NYC, SoCal, Miami, and a number of affluent suburbs, you can get mogged to hell and back by many people if you aren't top tier looking.

But, in many parts of Middle America or working class communities, simply not being fat and not being broke can give you leeway with many foids.
Didnt see many moggers in the us tbh but there were a lot of ugly subhuman hispanics

All true besides Albanians they’re non-European and ugly, they should marry American women because American women despite being ugly are better looking than Albanians and it would improve Albanian genetics.
No ever said I'm non European I'm a 6"6 htn with a massive frame lmao I MOG anywhere in Europe

• JFL
Reactions: mewman
In Germany you can mog even if you're under average looking just by social circle maxxing.
In the U.S. it's pretty much over.

Does Germany mog Australia

Didnt see many moggers in the us tbh but there were a lot of ugly subhuman hispanics
That's another thing too.

If you're an average height guy, living in a heavily Mestizo/Hispanic area can do you wonders with not feeling "short."

I lived in majority Hispanic areas before and have been described as a "tall/alto" guy by many people despite only being 5'9. Granted, I have good proportions too but it was a confidence booster ngl.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Europe in general is a depressing place to live. This is what life is like for most people outside of the aesthetic capital city centers.

anita-street-manchester.jpg
0_An-aerial-shot-of-Grey-Street-from-the-top-of-Greys-Monument.jpg
main-qimg-2c5a2e4ebb549cc333ab3d99490d8554-lq
20240112_123654.jpg

old-soviet-era-concrete-apartment-buildings-in-city-of-petropavlovsk-AYR0EH.jpg

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: N8verBegan
That's another thing too.

If you're an average height guy, living in a heavily Mestizo/Hispanic area can do you wonders with not feeling "short."

I lived in majority Hispanic areas before and have been described as a "tall/alto" guy by many people despite only being 5'9. Granted, I have good proportions too but it was a confidence booster ngl.
And now imagine you wear lifts it is awesome

In Germany you can mog even if you're under average looking just by social circle maxxing.
In the U.S. it's pretty much over.
If you are non nt and move to a new place then thats not an option, espacially if you are ethnic

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger
Screenshot 2024 04 04 at 85716 PM

Germany, nuff said

Freedom mogs

Albanians are ugly short swarthy hobbits

Does Germany mog Australia
Australian women way better looking than German women by a country mile Germany has some disgustingly ugly women and immigrants

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625